/Friday Night Feels/ Bar is officially opened. How you holding up Veeky Forums? How's your gym progression going?

/Friday Night Feels/ Bar is officially opened. How you holding up Veeky Forums? How's your gym progression going?

Thread theme: youtu.be/chhksy7wmWY

GOOD BUT IM PLAYING POE TODAY

CHEAT DAY SKIPPING GYM JUST POE AND ME SUNDER ALL DAY

My crippling anxiety is making me hesitate and nervous to meet this girl that's a friend of a friend. She's 8/10 imo and she's thicc in the right places. But I'm just so nervous, I've lost 20 pounds in the last few months, hope I look good enough.

Pretty fucking good i just added 10kg onto my DL PB. Almost at 200kg now (190 atm).

But its also kind of annoying because i know that 10kgs in 1 go means that my previous max was more of a mental block rather than me being at my physical limit.

Have a date tomorrow. Can't wait

Cash me outsy, ha'ba' dat?

I'm ok. I still miss my ex gf. I really want her back in my life, but other than that life is good. I'm making gains, doing well in boxing, ready to start my senior year of college. Life is gonna be good.

Moved to a new city a few months ago and haven't made any friends so far. Birthday is coming up in a few days (24) and although I've never really cared about it much the thought of being alone really blows ass. My fa m sent me lots of gifts and whatnot which is nice, but I'd really just like someone to chill with.

I would catch her outside, if you know what i mean

>sports
better than ever before
>feels
currently worse than ever before

I'm seriously tired of being alive.

Where do you live

I feel this too.
Moved seven months ago and making new friends is proving to be difficult. I had imagined it going much better but I still enjoy the new surroundings.

not good. really depressed. pounding headache. tired of these intrusive negative thoughts. tired of feeling like this. i feel so alone, for so long. its my fault too. physical pain too. im just not doing well. i feel like ive missed out on so many chances for love by my own fault. i feel so empty and incomplete. trying to just accept these feelings and let them go but its tough.

>I'm turning 30 soon
>Make over six figures and govt takes a big chunk
>Moved half way across the country for my career
>Ended up becoming successful and finally finding happiness
>After a few years of having a lot of money you see that I'm still alone
>I have nothing but a career
>I'm a workaholic
>I work a lot, and have dedicated my life to a career
>I have no idea what to do anymore
>Just cant take my mind off of being alone anymore

In Japan people like me are called salary men. These are men who spend their whole life working for a company

find a girl, bro. Find that girl that can be your best friend. There is more to life than just money and work.

tell me if I'm paranoid or if bitches do that shit on purpose

>wearing headphones doing my work
>overhear girl right beside me inviting another one to go drinking
>she agrees
>don't care
>a few minutes later, take headphones off
>the very same girl does the exact same question to the very same girl
was this supposed to be passive agressive behavior like leaving me out or something?

another one:
>ask some bitch who is presenting seminar in class (professor messed the schedules and I was clearly pissed off since that was supposed to be my day)
>she tells me it's some nigger I hate
>talk to said nigger
>it's not him

>other day professor asks us to form groups for seminars
>talking to a guy I talk once in a lifetime, having some laughts
>as soon as I look at him to ask him for the seminar, very same bitch (who doesn't even talk to him) invites him to her group

what are socially acceptable ways to fuck this bitch up beyond recognition?

>Find that girl that can be your best friend.

I never really even had a guy friend, how would I find a girl to be a friend or even a qt gf?

Boulder. I moved from NY to go to school here, but I started uni late in my life cause I took a few years off to travel. I met some cool people this past spring but everyone was graduating/moving away so I kinda ended up getting fucked for the summer. Not even a typical Veeky Forums autist either; I'm pretty gregarious but I've kinda isolated myself from the college social scene since I feel too old and worn out. Might just be me being arrogant though.

I've actually only been on this board for the past few months. I usually lurk /trv/ but I had a shit experience a couple years ago where I contracted some bizarre disease that I can't pronounce while traveling in south asia. I felt like shit for like a year, diet fucked, started losing muscle etc... doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. Finally got it taken care of about six months ago and I've been working on not looking like a holocaust survivor. Only 5'3 so I build muscle/put on weight pretty quickly but I've still got a long way to go. I'm feeling a lot healthier though and I can actually carry groceries back to my apartment without killing myself. Plus school is going well so all things considered life isn't that bad.

Are you new to the area?

How often you get out to Denver?

my ex and i mutually broke up because i had to move even though we both were still into each other.

i've never known her to be cunty before so this text is surprising and makes me feel like shit

fuckin' women, man

yeah she's being shitty man. Probably still loves you and wants to make you jealous. My ex does this sometimes, just gotta let it slide.

Not very often. I've been there a few times since the bus is free for students, also obviously the airport is there, but I'm not a huge fan of the city. Wanted to go to a Broncos game in the early fall but holy fuck the tickets are outrageous. Also I had a fling with a girl there a few years back that ended kinda poorly and I think I'd rather kill myself than risk running into her again (jk but she's actually fucking insane).

Boulder is pretty quiet and chill which is nice, other than DUDE WEED LMAO. Too bad it's so fucking expensive to live here

Any chance you are into guns?

What industry are you in? Why did you move to the Colorado area?

>Just talked to my dad
>Just talked to my mom
>Just talked to my brother

>They say they miss me
>I-I think I'm going to make it
>They want me to come home more often and visit.
>I work and live half way across the country
>Amazing what a few minutes of talking to your family does to the mind
>I'm going to be alright

:)

>still talking to ex

your fault

Hit a squat PR today after being stuck for a while, feel breddy good

Today was a rest day, but i went anyways to blow off stress and steam. Was doing pull ups outside by the basketball court and ended up rolling my foot/ankle pretty badly when I dropped down from the chin up bar and some guy's ball bounced off the rim and rolled under me. I shouted a couple swear words, dude walked up to me and apologized and asked if I was ok. I said yeah and ended up walking off and leaving. It didnt hurt much, but i was in a bad mood already and knowing this will fuck with my running put me in a worse one. Not an excuse though, im a little ashamed of myself for overreacting. How're you, Veeky Forums

Hey buddy. I'm a native of Boulder. I'll totally hang with you sometime if you'd like.

Ikr, just talked to my dad for a few minutes while meal prepping. Feels good mang.

gf went to the doctor after having an abnormally long and heavy period. Turns out it was a miscarriage.

Feels bad man. It wasn't planned, we didn't know she was pregnant, it was only a few weeks in, but still feels bad.