Has anyone checked out Jeff Nippards Workouts? What do you think about the dood?

Has anyone checked out Jeff Nippards Workouts? What do you think about the dood?

he's 5'5

He seems to get good results and back up things with "science" but i don't want to buy his sets and i can't find a PDF online.

he's a manlet piece of shit with the most punchable face in existance. I literally look better than him just because im 6'1. That piece of shit needs to remove himself from this world, he is so fucking ugly and short jesus christ. He looks like a doll, feels good knowing ill get more pussy than he dreams of because of my height alone

>lanklets actually believe this

I can guarantee his girlfriend and his ex are 10x hotter than any puss you have ever smashed

and please post your physique if you think it is better than his I'll wait

what kind of hatred fuelled bender are you on for hating someone so much because of their appearance?

you should hate the jews not him

you've got some serious emotional problems, consider seeing a psychologist

>jeff nippards
more like jeff nippless cus those things aren't even the size of a dime

manlets are legitimate trash and I feel like all of these posters are below 5'11. Why not kill yourself when you are a manlet? I don't get it, genetic trash. I just want to fucking hit a manlet when I see him in real life, he looks up to me with the stupidest face and I'd fucking spit on his genetic trash ass

Its okay just get it all out

post a timestamped picture of yourself please

so this is... the power... of autism

He's pretty good I like the studys.

i think he is aight, he makes very informative videos and the claims he make are backed by science.
his personality is nice as well, he has a nice physique and a friggin hot gf.

i havent tried any of his workouts

>he's 5'5

life gave him lemons, and he made tiny little lemonade

Prove them wrong with a picture user

This friends, is how a man sounds when he is not in control of his base reptilian emotions.

This poster probably votes against his best interests out of fear and anger, too.

>t. 5'11
fucking manlets, when will they learn?

>even his pants say rise

It gets better.

kek

I hope this episode has served as some sort of catharsis for you.

Goddamn, you just described /pol/ and the lumpenproletariat perfectly.

when will (((you))) learn ??? lmfao

There it is ladies and gents, THE worst case of overcompensating in the world.

holy fuck, i'm 5'4 and a little bit over ottermode. if i ever showed up to class looking like that i would get bullied so fucking hard i'd probably kill myself. bro gives manlets a bad name

he makes good videos, and he has a very well rounded physique to back up the fact that he knows what he is talking about.
Looks better and more natty than most youtube fitness gurus

he's a fake natty piece of shit lier

>unironically using a phrase like "genetic trash"
dude go get laid

steroids

Dude. It's just lifting things up and down. How much info do you need on it that you need someone to write it out and charge you for it.

I think you're over-complicating lifting weights. Just lift big and eat big.

Cont.

Also, there isn't a magical combination of workouts, rest, reps, sets etc. That will get you to your goal.

Maybe just put in hardwork on things you can control instead of worrying about what you cannot.

Not saying you aren't working hard already, but don't worry too much.