What is Veeky Forumss honest opinion on skipping leg day...

What is Veeky Forumss honest opinion on skipping leg day, or at least limiting leg days if your overall goal is aesthetics and you dont care about having an elite squat

I don't get how legs wouldn't part of "aesthetics".

be part*

Juicy legs look good.

Why would you skip them?

This crimson chinned, blonde haired fuck ruined body building

Because women dont give a shit about big legs, only dudes do.

Obvious roider

dem aesthetics brah

>Because women dont give a shit about big legs

And you're a fucking retard.

I think Dorian Yates ruined bodybuilding to be perfectly honest fampai.

Hes the reason that some of the all around greats like Lee Haney and Samir are completely shadowed by the era of freakbeasts like Dorian and Ronnie

I do power cleans and deads twice a week and only do squats once a week. Works for me.

Assuming an average looking face, whos more likely to get laid? a guy with a big chest and arms w skinny legs or a guy with a big ass and quads and dyel twig arms.

exactly

I already squat 3.5 pl8s, and although i am in no way saying thats alot, i already have decent leg development. Ever since i started skipping leg day, my recovery is much better, im able to train more days out of the week, and i look way better(objectively)

Im not saying every beginner should skip leg days, as attaining a strength base is very important for all movements, but i just dont give a shit about having a 4pl8 squat

Exact squat numbers weren't the topic, just the legs.

Also you do squats -> you have an ass -> women love the ass on men (yes, you know it)

Yes i have decent leg developement, but my point was that if i hadnt fallen for the "legs twice a week meme" i would already look alot better having a more upper body focused training approach. Only gay men and Veeky Forums care about big legs

Honestly, if aesthetics are what you want go for it, but if your legs aren't proportional in size to your torso you won't look aesthetic. Pic related

>a guy with a big chest and arms w skinny legs or a guy with a big ass and quads and dyel twig arms.

It's not a one or the other situation.

Joe Weider being an immense cockhound didnt help either. Mass monsters look fucking retarded, bring back speedos, lose the actual fucking thongs

post body you rippetard

torsolets BTFO

Those legs are so fucking absurd

I would be able to take bodybuilding more seriously if it weren't for the stupid fucking tans

They dont do it to look cool, retard. Having a tan under the lights brings out more definition

I do not give a fuck mate, it still looks laughable

post your body, you dyel

Good argument faggot, I do not look like an oompa loompa cosplayer I can tell you that much

>want an aesthetic body
>avoid exercising half of your body

You're not just working your legs for the sake of making them big. While you exercise individual body parts in the gym, your entire body works together as a whole. If you allow the lower half of your body to be shit then it will effect the top half of your body too.

The guys that tend to have the best looking upper bodies also tend to have the best looking legs, that isn't just a coincidence.

>Because women dont give a shit about big legs

i found the weak, doughy, twig legged bitch with a hilariously tiny penis everybody.

Wait if your main goal is aesthetics then why the fuck would you not hop on gear?

What if I told you that your recovery was better because you were resting more, and not because you were neglecting part of your body?

anyone who doesnt work out legs is a fucking retard, legs are the strongest and arguably most important part of your body; bitches love big manly legs and big asses. also the bigger the muscle you workout the more test is released, and guess where the biggest muscles in your body lie