"Your hands are kinda rough user, you need to moisturize"

>"Your hands are kinda rough user, you need to moisturize"
why can't normies appreciate my hand gains?

Weak men have soft hands.

You should be moisturizing. You can have strong hands without them being a crusty dry wrinkled mess.

Ooh dat boi making mochi

why didn't he use coarse sand instead of rice

I don't like sand. It's course and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

I'm seeing a 1x yo girl, i'm 23 and 188cm and my hands are the same size as hers, she is 167cm. What can i do to at least make my hands more beefy?

this is some le art of manliness bullshit dude. take care of your skin

That's what makes them normies. If they understood and appreciated it, they wouldn't be normies.

gain 200 pounds

I'm already 210 lul

Fuck off cuckboy. Rough hands are a sign of work. Nu-male male oriented beauty products are fucking cancer.

You're a weak-willed, pencil-pushing, white-collar faggot. This has nothing to do with the art of manliness. It more has to do with the hands of a working man are rough.

>being a faggot who has to work like an illegal immigrant because he's that retarded

LMAO

> work

Work smarter not harder. If you're using up your body for your work, you're burning the one resource you truly have.

This isn't like working out where you train to increase strength. Fucking your skin is just ruining yourself.

Found the overcompensating manlets

Go away Satan and take your degenerate faggotry with you.

>I've never worked a single day in my life the post.

Do your boyfriends enjoy the buttery smooth handjobs you give them with those soft hands? And we wonder why the average males test levels have plummeted in a generation.

>Overcompensating

My hands are baby soft and I have no intention of changing that.

We're literally in a board about physical fitness. How fit can skin be if it's rough and broken?

>actually working some dead end manual labor job
>not just lifting 7h/week and having a cushy job with way superior pay
But it's okay because you're a "man", right?

>tfw the average Veeky Forums poster is some kid in his early 20's with no idea what hard work is and is woefully underprepared to enter the job market after school.
Hey at least you didn't fall for physical activity like some mexican lmao

lmao relax

T: 21 year old with his first summer job that was "soo fuckin hard dude"

>tfw some part of that hit a nerve so hard you had to reply

I use pic related, my hands are silky and soft.

Having rough hands may be cool to you, but my girl doesnt like it. It only impresses other men, which is retarded. Unless you are gay and like the feeling of fllaky dry hands on your cock then go for it.

Damn you guys make me feel bad, I work in construction for a union. Atleast the pays good....

>>tfw some part of that hit a nerve so hard you had to reply

rough hands doesnt mean broken skin

I don't know what's softer, your hands your inability to control yourself. How do you even function? How does it feel to know I'm the second person significantly older than you to think you're pathetic. The other is your father.

It means skin that isn't taken care of.

>On vacation in Spain
>Go out to find local gym
>Found one, €8 day pass, figure do a heavy session once this week and next and hopefully not lose too much
>Full of dyel spics
>All using yellow sponges to grip the bars/dumbells with in order to avoid hurting their effeminate hands

To make things worse...
>Set up on bench
>Load my usual lmao1.5pl8
>Holy shit this feels easy
>Notice barbell is like a fucking toothpick
>Switch to deadlifts
>Load up 2pl8s to warmup
>#barbendslikeamofo
>6/10 would lift in again

No?

Oh boy, hes X years older than me. He has so much life experience is obviously cool guys!
Anybody actually mature doesn't wave his dick around a chinese sewing forum about how old he is.
Come back when puberty finishes you underage faggot

>calling anyone effeminate with a 1 plate bench

there are starving kids in china

>1.5pl8
>heavy session
pick one

>Yeah bro I keep my skin totally soft for my girlfriend, it's like totally no homo dawg.
>Yeah I buy male beauty products specifically tailored for my insecurities because I'm not some faggot giving hand jobs
>My hands are hella soft bro, it's totally not gay, did I mention I have a GF

I've got bad news for you

go to bed grandpa

Yes.

your gf is your hand

You know how I know I'm older than you?
Because you keep swallowing b8 like a 20 year old soft handed child.

>tfw no starving kids from china to pound instead

It literally doesn't though.

>T:

It's T. you fucking retard.

you know how I know you're more retarded than me? Because you keep swallowing b8 like an 80 iq hard handed working class scum

Have you ever seen a spanish male

I'm too dumb to understand what you're saying. Please explain to me, like a child, the traits of skin that is well taken care of.

Not dry, cracked or split. You're a fucking dumb shit if you think rough hands lose all elasticity, maybe you just think that because your wittle soft hands got callused from lifting weights and you don't know what an actual work-hardened hand looks or feels like.

>t. NEET

You know mimicry is common trait in children? All those sperms and you won the race.

Did you know that putting other people down is common in insecure people? All those sperms and you still lack confidence despite winning

explain this post

>be in early twenties
>live in Germany
>be in 3rd year of software developer apprenticeship
>earn a measly wage
>wake up every day at 7am
>get home at 7pm
>expectations at work are through the roof because I had prior experience
>work as hard as someone fully employed and have as much responsibilities
>impossible to reach deadlines in my company
>we have to do technical support because our company has no dedicated department for that (and wouldn't make much sense either)
>sometimes phone rings all fucking day and you aren't even able to get to programming
>I have to be an expert in dozens of programs and have to fully understand their inner workings to be able to give technical support
>have to know where to look for problems in over a hundred different databases, thousands of database tables and around 50 servers
>documentation is only available for the most common problems
>uncommon problems are a common occurrence
>some people who call are a pain in the ass and I would like to just end the call or tell them to go fuck themselves with their attitudes
>had to be a fucking therapist for one woman who called and had a mental breakdown because she didn't know how to do Ctrl+C in a program which didn't support right click context menus
>have to do physical labor when needed to move furniture or carry heavy shit. Sweat like a fucking pig in extreme heat and have to go back to working on a computer in an unconditioned office.

>I don't get paid enough for this shit

>mfw

when are you being replaced by a north african scientist

You'll be replaced soon because you're too stupid to effectively market yourself and utilize your skills and experience.

t. software engineer that doesn't do a fifth of that shit and makes 5 times more than you

>tfw $110,000 a year as a programmer

Fuck I'm so weak as I drive my AMG to work lmao

poorfag

please clarify Veeky Forums

is it normal in this age for men to moisturise?

I have not once even considered it and i don't know any men that do, but me and all my m8s are beer drinking, car racing, rugby player apes so idk perhaps i am not in touch with the average male population

110k a year isnt that much
also no-one cares about your car

t. inherited over 10mm and also am a software dev but dont really need to work

(((they))) say it is, but then again, (((they))) say a lot of things.

>male beauty products specifically tailored for my insecurities.
>O'Keefes

Pick one.

10 whole millimetres!?

I never understood what moisturizing entails. Cream? Water? What is it.

im 24 and moisturize my face twice a day, so i guess my hands get a touch of that, too

mostly because of the acne treatment stuff I use on my face will severely dry you out, so I keep on top of it

also, black people are more likely to moisturize lel

>110k
>AMG

No one gives a shit about your lease.

i feel bad for making this b8 thread it attracted alot of retards

I moisturize regularly as anyone should that wants to age well. I also live in a pretty cold climate so everyone here is basically forced to moisturize, it isn't just for vanity.

what's a cheap skin care, mostly black heads and some products sub?

Look, if you have fucking clinically dry skin, as in you are having serious fucking issues then I can see why you'd be moisturizing. Do what ever you want but if you let yourself get too worried about your body and appearance you will turn into a preening faggot.

>there are people ITT that think other people like touching their rough, crusty, torn up hands

Veeky Forums is %90 lunk retards

Nope. Last 3 apprentices didn't get taken by the company because their software development skills and critical thinking skills were lacking.

There is another girl apprentice, but she's terrible and would only get taken to increase female presence in our department, I. E quotas.

They want to take me after my apprenticeship, but I doubt I'll stay. Too much work for too little pay.

Its called being an apprentice for a reason. You can't get a good job without an apprenticeship in Germany as a software developer, or at least it's extremely rare. Our company doesn't even take people with comp Sci degrees unless they do an apprenticeship first, as the systems we have are very company specific and take at minimum 3 years to get proficient with. I would have an incredibly stable job if I decide to stay for that very reason, although the pay is shit.

Where i live the average wage for a software developer is also below average compared to the rest of Germany.

>1x
So a trap ? As opposed to a 2x girl?

probably because your hand gains are, in fact, hand blubber

>designed to look as low key as possible and using neutral and/or masculine colors while giving no outward appearance that it's a beauty product
It's literally designed for insecure men like the founders father, that fact that you don't see that is hilarious and sad.

>implying most of our hands aren't normal
>implying your over moisturized baby lotion smelling palms don't scream out to people IRL that you're an oversensitive insecure literal faggot

really you'd have to try a few things to see what works for your skin
try a gentle cetaphil skin cleanser, and perhaps a 2.5% strength benzoyl peroxide cream (this will dry your skin) then moisturize with a oil free moisturizer, cetaphil also makes these

maybe something containing salicylic acid may help you, too

just try be gentle with your skin to reduce redness, too

everyone is different

>Its called being an apprentice for a reason.
No it's called being an idiot. I was paid far more than my peers in other majors made post graduation in my apprenticeship and did even less than a fifth of what you allegedly do. You're being exploited and you're too stupid to realize it.

thin, soft hands are attractive to women

I don't use lotion, I just have hands that aren't disgusting

I grew up on a farm and every man from my crazy meth cook uncle to my great grand father took care of his hands in some way, when your livelihood is LITERALLY your hands it does you good to take care of them

mostly clipping and sanding calluses to prevent tearing though because the selection of moisturizers was barren in my country , because if they get gnarly they're more likely to get snagged and tear live skin off with them, and my aforementioned great grandfather swore by soaking his hands and feet in buttermilk or the byproduct whey from cheesemaking after a long day, I don't know if that was actually helpful or just grandbroscience

Its not a beauty product, it's called "working hands" for a reason. This is what happens to me if i dont use it - affects the tip and sides of my fingers and my knuckles and the areas between get red and sore too. Is the most strenuous thing you do with your hands taking your iPhone out of your fanny pack?

There is nothing wrong with maintaining your hands. It's when you want soft hands and brag about your soft hands is when you're a retarded faggot.

>when you hands get so dry the skin literally splits when working

this is uncool
it's always better to maintain your hands in some way

The only moisturizer suitable for a working class man

just put some WD-40 on them m8
fixes everything

why did you cut yourself with that xacto knife user. please seek help

shut up faggot cunt

lmao I bet you drink water inbetween sets too, don't you pussy ass nigger.

Found the soft ass fag

judging by your complexion and my experience with that same shit, looks like some sort of eczema.

get lots of sunlight and ask your doctor about doing a short cycle of steroids to clear that shit up, literally changed my life tbqh

Not like you.

>calls someone a faggot
>has soft hands
I think you're confused. You're the faggot boyo.

>faggot cunt
>the guy that DOESN'T have soft hands
I bet you work in retail kid

Stop being so anal, you're just an overcompensating manlet

>not moisturizing your skin every day

Enjoy aging like shit retards

>you're just an overcompensating manlet
You would be an expert at that subject, wouldn't you manlet