ITT: We rant about the fitness related thing we hate the most. Ill start

ITT: We rant about the fitness related thing we hate the most. Ill start

>Vegans
Motherfuckers what are you even doing. We have been eating meat since our we wer made, wether you belive in evolution or in god, it doesnt matter. We have been eating meat since forever, and Im not about to stop consuming one of my favorite foods just beacuse of your feelings. Many of the best bodybuilders, power lifeters, olympic athetics and the like ate meat. Meat is delicious and is a trusted source of protein. I dont care if veggies also have protein, just beacuse they also have it doesnt mean I should stop eating meat. In the end its the same thing, I will just eat both.

Your turn Veeky Forums, what do you want to rant about?

nice falseflagging thread OP.
We know you are vegan

Why would I lie here, and what proof do you have im vegan.

None of that is an argument, and you know what, you anti vegans piss me off more than vegans.

You guys approach the subject emotionally rather than objectively.
>But it tastes good!
>We've been doing it since caveman
>Animals deserve to die for my diet!
>Eating meat is the only way I can
validate my masculinity and compensate for my microdick

And then there's the general ignorance

>Soy raises estrogen!
but never mind the fact that hormones in dairy and beef are far more dangerous to your hormones
>You can't get sufficient protein from plant sources!
Yes you can. There are plenty of high-protein foods available. Soy would definitely be a staple, like chicken is to omnivores.

Just fuck you people.

Enjoy your rotted teeth and reduced cognitive ability you plant-based faggot

Enjoy your cancer, tits and premature death.

We approach it that way beacuse of the way vegans approach it.

Every single thing that we can get from meat we can also get them from plants yes, but that doesnt mean we should. You vegans cant even give us a good reason not do so.

Oh nevermind. You do have a good reason. ONE GREAT REASON!

>but muh animals
>but muh violence

Fuck that life is hard. You cant call us for approaching this on an emotional level, since you do it too your fucking hypocrites.

The is your non emotional argument. We eat to get nutrients, so we can keep our bodies working. Both plants and meat provide that.

If we can get all that we need from both plants and meat, why should we eat only plants?

What premature death? Havent met someone that died due to cancer or premature death related to natural causes.

I live by the freeway, I inhale brake shavings and exaust 24/7, cancer from bratwurst is the least of my worries, you hypersensitive mongrel. Enjoy going backwards in evolution

Pretty funny OP

DYELs giving advice on the internet because they read starting strength and made some newbie gains, and now think they know everything there is to know about lifting

btw this is 99% of users here outside of /plg/

if you eat the right supplements your brain will be fine

>What premature death? Havent met someone that died due to cancer or premature death related to natural causes.
heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the US

How about supplementing meat into your diet and eating everything in moderation? Vegans are masochistic fags I swear
>not you tho

>live in an area with cancerous air
>instead of reducing my cancer risk through my diet I am gonna double down!
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I'm not even vegan

>We've been doing it since cavemen
>'emotional argument'

Diet elitism. Fuck you, just eat what you want and don't worry about strangers on the internet

>vegans
>fitness related
nice one OP you probably are a vegan and false flagging like this nigger said

Your vagina is showing

>power lifters are strong

Osu. You're a faggot who can't into risks.

I've only ever heard one solid argument from vegetarians (not vegans) which I can not argue with.
>Meat costs more resources/space than veggies would to create.

It's a simple fact. It's more heavy on the environment and it costs more space and resources. However, I still eat meat, because I'm a hypocrite, but I acknowledge that going vegetarian is beneficial for the environment.

I always think it's funny that that argument would also suggest eating organic, GMO-free, and/or locally grown food is just as bad as eating meat since it also costs more resources and space than more traditionally grown and transported food.
But most vegans would argue you should only be eating organic/GMO-free food.

Appeal to nature falacy.

I would agree with that argument actually. I don't even understand what people have against GMOs. Basically all their food is a GMO, since humans have been crossbreeding edible plants for centuries. Now suddenly, it's wrong?

"It tastes good" is not an emotional argument dipstick. I prefer eating steak, chicken, and tuna over pounds of plant-based foods. It tastes good. End of.

>people who act like there's some sort of secret

Just fucking do it instead of reading about it, you'll make gains.

GMO is just boogeyman term, like 'chemicals'.
They mean it to refer to shit covered in pesticides and injected with hormones. But as a result misrepresent what GMOs and chemicals actually are, and the measures the FDA (tries to) take to ensure they are safe.

FDA isn't perfect at its job and companies try to get by regulations by any means necessary though, so I can understand the worry. But at the end of the day it's pesticides/antibiotics/artificial fertilizer/growth hormones and cheap or pests/diseases/cow shit and expensive.

Anyone who thinks there's some sort of hierarchy to fitness.

If you're not endangering yourself, and you're actually getting fit(ter), then good on you.

Appealing to nature is a fallacy now? Hahaha what the fuck man.

Thinking that things that occur naturally are inherently good is absolutely a logical fallacy.
That's gotta be like one of the oldest one in the fuckin book

You only need one argument to show how appeal to nature is a fallacy.

Rape, murder, death due to disease etc are all parts of nature, should we do nothing to prevent them as civilized men?

Preparing for the mental gymnastics it will take you to justify how these things aren't natural.

Hm. Well I learned something today then.

I'm still sticking to my guns on this point though.

>we shouldn't glorify those who work harder to get better results

hm...

>all vegans support abortion

all vegans are idiot liberals
not all idiot liberals are vegans

so yeah

I doubt vegans care about the organism forming, they care more about the chicken being forced to lay eggs to the point of calcium deficiency, and killing it's male offspring for generations while the females suffer the fate of their mothers.

They would oppose harvesting human babies too.

Come on, I eat eggs daily and even I undestand that, you shouldn't be on discussion boards on the internet if you're this stupid.

A fetus does experience pain and suffering though. Why does the suffering of animals supersede that?

The organism is technically still developing even on day 29 of the 8th month.

Have you had a baby? Have you seen how stupid a newborn is? They literally cannot tell it's their own mother speaking to them while sitting next to her. They also don't really respond to sounds or other stimuli.

If you think that a fetus experiences suffering in the common sense of the word you should have been aborted.

What even is this argument? It's okay because babies are undeveloped? And calves are paragons of intelligence?

By your logic, if I completely sedate a cow, THEN kill it, it's completely fine, as it did not experience suffering.

Abortions almost never occur that late in the pregnancy, and when they do they are because of severe medical reasons.

No one carries a baby for 8 months without wanting to have a child.

I hate retards like OP who actually think they have valid arguments, rather than a clusterfuck of fallacies and unintelligent ramblings

Only reason I would ever go veggie/vegan is that meat production produces so much pollution, fucking farting cows ruining everything. Also it takes up too much space. Insectivore is the only way to go. Animal moralfags can go shove a steak up their arse.

>By your logic, if I completely sedate a cow, THEN kill it, it's completely fine, as it did not experience suffering.

yes i agree with this 100% and am not who you were talking with. sedate then kill bruh

>Animals deserve to die for my diet!
They do. Where would I get my protein instead?

who said I was american, dickhead.

That is ONE good argument, gotta admit it. Not enough tho.

>Fitness addict normies
Saw atleast 10 out of like 80 normies post in our graduation books how they love going to the gym and fitness stuff while the girls were merely doing spinning courses and the males are fucking dyels.
Meanwhile I have to pretent to just jog a few times a week and do some pullups because it's cringy as fuck to be a tryhard about lifting.

>mfw they're all also in the gym I go to, have no peace while trying to OHP 70kg

You see just how inconsequential vegans are once you realize they exist because vegetarianism has become too mainstream.

There is literally nothing wrong with meat or dairy as long as you're lean and avoid nitrate preservatives.

Just so you know, "we do X, therefore X is not immoral" is not a valid inference or at all an argument.

Gonna ignore the anti-vegan thing. Don't agree with it myself, but hey, it's a rant thread.
>"Lol, read up on the facts" messages on forums but refuse to tell you about sites that you can read stuff about fitness; pretty much why I left reddit and came here so many moons ago
>The constant fucking negativity on forums; I'm afraid to post in the CBT because I know I'll feel like shit afterwards or get no actual feedback. People who look awesome regularly get shat on, and people who look OK get no constructive criticism. Really fucks with you
>When somebody asks a basic question on how to do something or what worked from others, and there's always one smart ass who says "try it yourself and tell us how it goes". I mean, yeah, if I had 3 months to piss around doing something that may be sub optimal, I would. But I like making progress, and if something is gonna be potentially dangerous, or even just cause me to make half the progress I could, I want to steer fucking clear of it
>The wank over beginner programs; some people exhaust linear gains early or get bored and demotivated. It's OK to go to an intermediate program without reaching near olympic level lifts; I don't recommend it, but it can be done
>The anti SS crap; somewhat hypocritical of me to put it after my last point, but it's a solid routine and will get you decent gains. SL 5x5 is basically the same thing and has a fancy app. it's easy to follow. People see results in, like, under a month, even if they aren't huge. It's an awesome program
>When an user comes on here with questions, and about 10 posts down it's revealed by a single prefix that they're female, and suddenly people start whining about attention whoring; if OP doesn't mention their gender you shouldn't either. If they mention it in an offhand way but don't draw attention to it at all, you shouldn't either. That's how it's been for a while

Rant over. I like still like you guys though.

He didnt say anything about morality

fuck both of you honestly, why would anyone care what you eat?

>Finished high school 2 years ago
>New gym opened up around then; a lot of kids I went to high school with have memberships
>Been lifting on and off
>Gains are slow but sure
>I'm nothing special at all, but noticeably muscular
>Probably on the slightly high end of normie tier
>I see these fitness addicted normies wearing their top of the line gym gear, yet they're smaller and weaker than me most of the time
>The same people who used to play sports and be huge pricks about it have gone to crap

It's amazing for me user. Especially since a lot of them actually grew from being out of shape for a year or two, and have become really decent people. Sorry you have to deal with annoying people, though.

we love u 2

Do you live with fucking spongebob, or are you that fucking distracted to not notice that THAT is the exact reason I hate vegans

Why would they care what I eat?

girl detected

Cause they're fucking obese and eat trash mcdonalds tier meat paired with shit diet in general.

Face it, people who eat normal diets with some of it being meat, paired with excercise and workout don't die young due to meat eating.

Tedt

I'm a vegan and not a liberal.

I'd still stomp on a fetus though because haha fuck you kid

>ignoring the whole point of veganism

ALSO WHAT A SUPRISE, NO JUSTIFICATION FOR A NEEDLESS HOLOCAUST POSTED BY CORPSEMUNCHERS

If you reply to this and dont get a response from you, its because your "valid" argument contains a fallacy.

because what you eat requires needless animal cruelty/death

atm you win for the most retarded post...and you have a lot of competition

>That fucking rant on a japanese imageboard created by a weeb and owned by a jap

The vegans have won already

so then you must accept me if i was to sedate your mom and kill her. Thats the basis if your justification

its not about winning bro, if you give me one non hyocritical justification to stab animals then i will eat a pig or a kitten today.

No the whole point of veganism is alleged health benefits. I could not give less of a fuck about livestock and neither could most people. I do far worse to animals than slaughter in my work anyway.

Obviously false, there has always been a distinction between the two.

> sedate then kill bruh
pic related is you

No, you cant just make shit up you low IQ moron. The whole point of veganism is ethics, the whole philosophy is based upon the ethical framework which rejects needless exploitation...its a philosophy that EXTENDS to diet, the fact that if you keep it whole foods and balanced then yeah, its healthier.

You vegans come across really autistic everytime you draw an equivalence between the killing of animals for food and human mass murder. Posts like this are why people really hate vegans.

Wrong, most vegans talk exclusively about the healthiness of their lifestyle. PETA is a laughing stock even among leftist faggots.

Also, if I may reiterate, fuck animals, idgaf

Corpsemuncher once again showing high levels of retardation by thinking a comparison is a equivalence.

Killing millions of animals does not have to be the exact same as killing humans to be wrong.

Funny how you never actual told me why its justified to murder billions of animals per year, needlessly.

all you did was throw a hissy fit

WAAAH I HATE VEGANS

INB4 your low IQ brain resorts to more strawman bullshit...killing a human is much worse than killing an animal. We are not equal. But that difference does not justify murder.

Name the trait absent in an animal, that if absent in a human would cause you to except needless human murder. Do it and you have debunked veganism

Honestly some peaple cant reply to this argument for 1 simple reason: No one gives half a fuck.

Honestly we dont care, we have eaten animals since forever and we arent going to stop now beacuse it hurts your feelings.

You have no other arguments in your favor, besides that one.

You say we have increased risk of cancer, heart problems and similar health problems?
Well let me tell you this: I eat meat. I love meat, I eat some of it every day, wether it be chicken, cow meat, pork meat, doesnt matter. And you know what? I have NEVER EVER had heart problems, or been in risk for cancer.

Cancer and heart issues are completly unrelated to eating meat, they are determined by other factors. Could be genetics, could be external factors like smoking, but eating or not eating meat is not going to affect your health as long as you have a balanced diet and live a healthy lifestyle.

I belive I have adressed alredy both the ethics argument and the health related argument. Please let me know if a have a ''falacy''

Well, if the whole planet was vegan, do you think we would have enough plants for everyone?

Not the guy you were responding to, just wanted to say that.

>needlessly
I'm hungry for meat, and plant substitutes taste like shit. Also you can't murder an animal, retard.

saying IDGAF is not an argument

Rapists also "dgaf" but that does not justify rape.

And no, you are lying, i rarely talk about the health benefits of avoiding animal products.
Also, PETA are hated by vegans, as they gas dogs and shit...try having basic knowledge of the thing you are against.

Saying i dont care is invalid, see above...do you think i personally care about every fish i see...jesus. Also i dont give a fuck about you, that doesnt mean i support someone stabbing you and eating you.

I never mentioned cancer and heart issues, but you are wrong. Meat is a carcinogen, i know you dont like that fact, but it is true. Vegans who say shit like you can cure cancer, or that it is related to all cancers are just as retarded. Heart disease and cholesterol are brothers and you are delusional to deny this.

You didnt address the ethics at all, you just said "dont care"... that can be used for anything.

Also, what don't livestock have? Sapience, obviously.

Rapists not caring isn't good enough because their victims do care, and they're humans.

we currently have enough for 50 billion animals, im sure we could work something out, desu we probs already have enough.

You can eat something else. You dont have to murder an animal.
Murder = kill... when you stab animals it kills them. Dont autistically use the dictionary. Explain to me why the definition cannot be used on animals without begging the question

GUY NAME THE TRAIT, ONE WORD AND YOU CAN DEBUNK VEGANISM WHY ARE YOU DOING IT!!!

name the trait absent in an animal, that if absent in a human would justify human murder.

plenty of humans dont have sapience, but i know you will expland on this and try and weasel out of murdering non sapient humans...whats your def of sapience?

animals care.

Also name the trait then your appeal to collective fallacy will no longer be a fallacy...

if i rape a woman who has no loved ones then its ok, especially if i sedate her.

All of the "scientific", economic, and cultural arguments for vegans and vegetarians are moot. You sound like a retard.

I don't eat red meat because I'm a pussy and don't like the idea that pigs, cows, sheep, animals with feelings and personalities, are killed for that. I will eat sustainable fish because I feel that's an ethical thing I should do to prevent damage to larger ecosystems, and I only eat free range chickens.

we have enough for the animals right now yes, beacuse we eat the animals. If we stop eating them, their population would rise, and so will the demand for more plants to eat.

How long will it be till we dont have enough?

They are animals, thats why we dont care. We care about WE stabing and eating each other beacuse its about us, It affects US.

Eating aimals does not affect us, it benefits us.

It doesnt seem smart to stop a tradition that benefits us with no downsides, for exactly that, it gives us HUGE advantages and doesnt harm us in any way. Also there is the traditional value wich is another story, that I guess shouldnt be adressed.

Murder only applies to killing humans, and even then not always. "don't use the dictionary"? Bitch, that's what the word FUCKING MEANS whether you like it or not.
I just said the trait, sapience. If my own dad lost it I would put him down.
The only reason we keep hopelessly retarded or braindead people alive is because if we didn't it would make the families sad. If you cannot think like a person you are not one.

Other then great apes, which I do not condone using as livestock, animals are literally incapable of caring the same way you or I are.

It's not the gas its the ammonia that leeches from their shit. You're right on the space, but a huge issue is the amount of water animal agriculture uses. A big Mac has used about a households daily water usage to exist.

>i said its moot therefore it is
You are a retard.

Free range doesnt justify stabbing things.

The animal population would drop drastically mate. We wouldnt be breeding them, i think people really dont understand how many we breed...you hear the word billion, but its kinda hard t picture ay

Wrong, someone stabbing you tonight doesnt affect me at all, doesnt mean its ok. Also im sure if you saw someone fucking with a kitten or a puppy you would care, because you are not a psychopath.

Eating a lot of meat is harmful, and animal agriculture is brutal on the environment.

Yeah it shouldnt be addressed, because thats an appeal to tradition fallacy. Saying something is a tradition doesnt explain if its good or bad..

so you wont explain then, like i thought. Also not all definitions are anthropocentric, and just to be clear you are FOR a holocaust of the retarded?

I dont contest that, no animal can feel on the levels we can, that isnt a justification to stab em

Do you guys agree that high levels of trans fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol are very unhealthy for you?

Now, which foods have high levels of trans fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol? Think about it.

why bother, you will just get a blog post link back and they will pat themselves on the back and walk away. The people who really care about health and fitness will research on their own about that sorta shit.

Every thing in excess is bad. Meat in excess is bad, and so are a shit ton of other things.

IF you have a healthy lifestyle, you dont have to worry about that.

I didn't qualify it that way you spastic. My justification is certain forms of life are more developed, can experience loss, and suffer more. I have personally drawn the line at chicken, and anyone who tries to equate the death of a chicken with that of a pig is dumb as fuck, meat eaters and vegan cucks like you.

also, are you for needless cruelty/killing of other animals, like "pet" animals etc?

>ive said it therefore its true
just stop posting retard. I will personally draw the line at you, therefore you have no logical argument, as according to you, its ok to draw arbitrary lines.

>not all definitions are anthropocentric
All language is human, so yes, all of them are. You're even only getting worked up over your misguided human emotions and concepts.
And no, I'm not calling for a "holocaust", shlomo, I'm just saying I don't care if someone wants to pull the plug on a hopelessly retarded family member. But to clarify, I'm not talking about Downies, they're just stupid, not non-sapient.
I don't need a justification to stab an animal. You need a justification to stop me. We agree not to stab eachother so we don't all die, not because that's the default state

>my justification is certain forms of life are more developed, can experience loss, and suffer more.
also why do you think i disagree with this

They aren't. Just don't BE fat.

If someone decides to eat their own dog, whatever, go for it. Many farmers have some level of attachment to their livestock, still eat them.

>All language is human, so yes, all of them are.

If you know what i mean then you are being a pedantic retard, if you didnt know what i meant, and/or think just because humans made language, then all definitions of every word are human centred then you are low IQ

Right you have done more beg the questions, like yo originally did...and you arent even aware.

So i can kill human babies, the retarded, some mentally ill, dementia patients. Do you really think this is a moral worldview?
Do you think retarded people cant enjoy life just because they cant enjoy it as deep as us?

You wont concede, you will bite the bullet. We are done here, the logical conclusions to using your ethical framework non hypocritical is disgusting.

Props for being logically consistent though.

So its ok for people to stab dogs in your worldview? And kittens/puppys?

Right im out, you guys have had plenty of posts to name the trait. None of you bar one named a trait.

Sapience does not work unless you concede on a holocaust of the retarded, a set amount of babies, late set dementia etc

Too much ethics for this board now, just go back to talking about lifting something heavy or running fast, thats what we are all here for after all.

You're missing the point about language. Any definition not ostensibly focussed on humans is still focussed on what humans care about because we invented the words. You used murder to describe killing animals, and thus your definition includes animals, but ultimately only because you, a human, care. Licestock don't recognize the word "muder", neither written nor spoken, and are incapable of begining to understand the concept.
Lots of retarded people can't enjoy anything and many more can only "enjoy" basic pleasurable stimuli. Meat bags full of nerves. I see no reason to force the family or state to keep them alive.
Your ethical notion is based entirely on emotion. If you truely cared about the wellbeing and happiness of all things that feel anything at all, you would be calling for the end of civilization.

If it's theirs, or wild. I kill feral cats in the field so they don't kill the quail I want to hunt. Torture I don't condone, as it's poisonous to the mind.

Would you and the guy your are replying to stop arguing about motherfucking dictionaries?