Why does this man get so much hate on here?

why does this man get so much hate on here?

is it because you guys dont like being told that the conventional training you guys have been doing all your life isnt optimal for developing certain muscle groups?

ive been training traps and neck properly for a few months now and i look so much more jacked its mind blowing.

Show pic.

Hes a joke. He tells you to train muscle groups based on what he believes women like, and puts minoxidil on his face. Get the fuck out of here.

can someone tell me who this asshat is?

YOKED TRAINING

Anthony Fantano. Some faggot from /mu/ who is permabulking.

>doesnt even know who he is
>calls him an asshat

4chans hivemind never ceases to amaze me. Like fucking nematodes.

Nobody likes an over compensating grease head manlet

>getting jacked
>overcompensating
kek. i can just tell ur life is a failure

>and puts minoxidil on his face
What's wrong with minoxidil? I'm using it as well and making decent beard gains.

I want a decent stubble, not a full beard.

>man
manlet*

You get dark circles under your eyes and dry skin and thats if your lucky, theres a reason you only can get this drug(yes drug) on the innternet bud

nobody is claiming its not a drug u retard

You can get it at fucking Costco and Walmart OTC retard

for fucks sake's man, look at him.
you can tell this guy is an asshat from miles away.
besides, every board on here seems to be filled with this cunt and everything is negative except the comments he leaves himself.

I don't have dark circles under my eyes, neither do I have dry skin and I've been using it for more than 6 months by now.

I'm more worried I may get heart issues than skin related issues... Oh well, I'll take the risk.

this

Jesus Alex stop making threads like this it's just embarassing we all know its you

I've been watching Alex since he had less than 9000subs. He was called by his subs, "YouTube fitness best kept secret" and I thought he was the kind of guy to become popular/liked on Veeky Forums. At around 20-30k I started seeing threads about him on here (unsurprisingly) and he was almost /ourguy/ (believe it or not they were very positive). I told him (on YouTube) there were threads almost every day on here and asked if he browsed. He told me he had no idea and (I quote) "Didn't go on the forums". Its only recently since he blew up that so much negativity has come towards him on here. Its not even about black asses and just being a manlet anymore, but just cold insults on anything people can find (basically the same shit repeated over and over again). Alex got popular with weird shit, so he got haters on Veeky Forums. This isn't something that hasn't happened before. Nothing new here.

You sound like a fucking retard

yeh i remember back in the day like late 2016 the threads on here were few and very positive, but since its Veeky Forums and everyone here doesnt even lift or follows conventional advice for sub optimal results he will get hate.

that's pierre vonfrei old school strongman

>5'5
>pube beard
>gay voice
>so insecure its cringy

I wonder...

the fact of the matter actually is that he became a fucking joke recently. claiming that he can do 9x500 DL when he can barely Sumo 585 for 1 like two full months later and does that with bad form and hitching.

Also he has really gone off the rails when it comes to using belts, straps, bands and slingshots it is at a point where it's just fucking ridiculous. let's be real here his advice was decent up until a few months ago but ever since he got popular he just tries to invent new shit to make his new subscribers feel like he is special.

that benchpress with plates suspended by bands, while using wrist wraps, a belt and a slingshot was the dumbest shit ever and you dont have to wonder why people laugh it him.