she was boring but cute
oh well

>held hands on the first date with some tinder slut
>asked if she wanted to do it again
>asked if she meant it

holy cringe...........

>asked if she meant it
fucking BETA

Practice in numbers. The trick is to not look desperate. And of course be sharp, smell good, have perfect breath, clean shoes and tease her.

you're meant to do more than hold their hand, it's tinder

>asked if she wanted to do it again
>asked if she meant it

please dont ever do this
just say "im gonna be busy this week but we should do this again"

>tfw oneitis of 13 months and counting via tinder

What if she liked you so much she deleted her tinder?

>Taking tinder sloots on dates
>Wrapping your hands around them
>Asking if they mean it

Wewwy

>trying tinder
>see pic related
>nope

>260 pounds
>wants a man who will make her feel small

THE KEKS DONT STOP

>5'7 260lbs

Nah lad.

It didnt go well. Not terrible but we didnt click.

She was boring af and i kinda expected this shit, literally only cared for 30 seconds after i saw she unmatched

I asked if i was moving too fast and she said yeah. Didnt bother trying to kiss, just hugged goodbye

What's wrong with holding hands fag

>asked if she meant it

What's wrong with that
I mean obviously she wasnt gonna say no i guess

Whats your tinder profile look like OP?

Pretty bad why

you didn't ask the girl enough questions. She was probably waiting on you to ask if she was enjoying herself, what she wanted to do next, if she was ok with being kissed etc. Tinder girls love it when men overthink things and constantly ask for permission to do things

Screenshot pls

Want to know how to set up my own

mate i cant tell if you're really this clueless or if this is an elaborate ruse. Congratulations you fucked my bait detector

I asked if she was having fun twice tho

Also asked if i was moving too fast. I had put my arm over her shoulder and held her hand at the same time with my other hand. I was pretty much all over her.

She was timid af, and she admitted she's a shut in.

Yeah, im the beta, even though i made moves.

Mine isnt even good, i havent had a match in like a week and i get on tinder like twice a day.

All solo pics. Profile doesnt have a joke. I open with a copy pasted generic message unless they have something i can work with in their profile

>being so insecure that you were about seeming insecure

I win, eat shit loser

>not being insecure

HA

at least you are putting yourself out there, once you keep at it you will be more adept at it.

it's not a loss it's lesson man. move on to thhe next twat

If she was actually a shut in, there is a good chance she wanted to try tinder then got spooked.

If not (or possibly still,) she probably wasn't feeling it. If she's timid obviously she wasn't gonna be up front with you in person.

Don't take it personnelle kid. Keep trying.

Thanks my dude

That's what im thinking, too. But i dont give a shit about sex or a relationship enough to keep using tinder the way ive been using it. Just gonna focus on myself for a while.

Thanks, other dude. I could tell she was a little awkward beta. She's 5 years older than me, but she's 4'11, stutters a lot, rarely leaves her house, has like one friend, etc.

Im aint taking it personnel. I figured it'd be better to at least try and make some moves than to sit there and be a bitch.

Man, she was cute from certain angles. I'd post a pic but i just deleted everything.

sorry for blogging here i just have no friends

holy shit dude you are getting sucked into these girls' front hard. They are not humble, they arent inexperienced, and they may say few words but that's because it takes less effort on their part. It's all a fucking facade. If she got "spooked" it's more like her hiding her disgust for a dude's imperfect social skills. This chick has certainly been railed six ways from Sunday because she is on tinder. All tinder women want a confident dude to take the lead

People who act like they're pure are often the least pure of all. You're right though user shouldnt take it personnel and he should talk to another 100 girls and keep pushing forward

Did I do good?

You literally have to fuck her on the first date. If it's good then congrats you have a FWB

bot

I know this feel.
>girl looks like pic related; beautiful
>She's 17 I'm 18
>we were childhood friends since the third grade but fell out of touch
>one day she decides to come over
>she says she always thinks about me, actually cares because I have medical issues
>she ends up holding my hand and spending the night for two nights (no I didn't ask for sex) we climax with a fifteen minutes kiss
>eventually she has to go
>she lives 30 minutes away so we can't date
>...
>I try texting her the week after, no response
>And then try again the next week after, no response....

This has been over a month ago and she still hasn't texted back. Later I fjnd out on her Instagram and Facebook she's hanging out with other guys and she's way too close with them. She is a girl who just likes to kiss boys and she used me despite how kind she was. She's a family friend so I have no doubt we'll see each other again. I still have her number should I remove her from my Facebook friends? At the very least she can still be my friend

>my shit thread (this one) is still up
>mods have deleted like 20 other non fit related threads
What a bunch of useless retards

Dont try to be friends. The feelings will never leave even if you find a new girl

I keked user

at least you got to meet her IRL

Pretty far for tinder. Also if you held hands she probably was dtf, dunno the situation tho

>260 pounds
>I want a man who can make me feel small

Is she looking for Andre the fucking Giant?

Can anyone tell me how I can get tinder pics. Some girls on Reddit anonymously rated me a 7 but I dont know how to get pictures for tinder I have no friends really. Pls help Im not getting any younger Im going to be 23.

lmao my friend's gf lives almost an hour away and they spend a lot of time together.

Why the fuck are you getting caught up on a girl you kissed over a month ago. You kissed her dude and she sweet talked you get a fucking grip. Move the fuck on because I promise there is nothing special about her.

Why is it so easy to get fat girls on tinder?

She had some shit on her page about how she wasnt interested in sex and not to bug her about it

Plus with how timid she was and how she just unmatched me i doubt it. With the way i was moving it was obvious i wasnt a pussh when i came to physical contact.

She probably held my hand so i wouldnt feel bad lmao

look man, some girls are that ethereal type that are just going to come into your life and no matter what you do, no matter what you say, she will just be there and gone, and you just have to enjoy what you got out of the experience instead of wishing for more.

Sucks man, that date was a coin toss and just ended up not in your favour at the end. Overall you couldn't have done much different to make her like you, better to be your self and lose out than hold a charade

>Congratulations you fucked my bait detector

who the hell just holds hands on ANY date, let alone tinder? lmao at least kiss the girl jesus christ

What's wrong with holding hands
Why are you having a meltdown

Even if she did like me i still would have found her boring as fuck. So yeah, no loss.

Srs question from an autismo here

What dating site do I use if I don't want to fuck and actually try to find a gf

>tfw just holding hands is enough to give me a raging boner

Reallife.com

im op and the only reason i ever had a gf in the past was because she already liked me before we went on the first date

literally me
i dont know why people rage over the fact that some people like to hold hands

>asked if she meant it

Try okcupid. Free and worked for me. Girl turned out to be kinda crazy but eh I'd do it again

I held a random chicks hand and it was comfy
We were at an open mic in a little mountain tourist town during a snow storm flirting and then the chick she was with went up to sing and it was incredible and the lyrics hit me hard and I just reached over and grabbed her hand without thinking

..then she shoved our hands into her crotch

I thought I was a beta but then I just grew up.

>she seems nice
>shame about the extra 130lbs
>i want a man who can make me feel small
>nevermind.jpg

you're just super inexperienced dude.
You need to assume she's attracted to you and not be so needy for her validation.

What you basically conveyed was like asking, "Am I good enough for you? Do you like me? Oh please say you like me... oh thank god you said you liked me... but do you mean it?"

It's exhausting. It sounds like she realized you were the kind of person who'd constantly need reassurance. She'd need to stroke your ego all the time so you wouldn't sperg out on her and have an emotional breakdown.

The only bitch here is you, my friend.

SHUT UP!!!!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

kek, shit happens man, the most painful one for me was
>go on date with POF girl
>date seems to go well
>conversation goes natural
>after bowling she agrees to go out to eat
>She tells me things like "i think we get along real well, I'm really enjoying this"
>End of date walk her to car
>Give her goodbye hug like a beta
>During hug she leans up and gives me a kiss because i was too much of a pussy to do so
>Take a breath then kiss again
>Text her back the next day and get one reply, something like "I had a lot of fun"
>Never hear from her again

what's POF girl?

I'm dying over here haha, gj bro

>tinder date
>put my arm around her, held hands
>>asked if she meant it
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

Plenty of fish im guessing

Not him

STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

He told you to shut up lol

Plenty of fish, it's a shit tier website man, and i was amazed i actually found a moderately good looking one on their. It's all fat chicks and even fatter black chicks

I'm gonna fuck off to bed laughing all the way, then tell my fwb about user and his tinder date before spooning her in my sleep :)

FUCK OFF BULLY!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!! BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT TO HOLD HANDS WITH APRETTY GIRL!

While we're at it.. rate my profile?

is photo #3 an Isis training camp?

>asked if she meant it
lmao

DELETE! DELEEEEEEEEETE!

Either grow out some real fucking facial hair, or shave it off.

Delete the faggy paintball photo, there are actual Marines and Infantryman who play the gun toting badass card for pussy on tinder - you're not competing with them.

Pic number five could go because you already have a better selfie and once is enough. Why are you censoring your friends faces in the paintball pic? Why do you even have a paintball pic on your Tinder profile? Your description also sucks, the eye-catching lines fail while the rest is just plain boring.
>I could be your partner to Netflix n chill
Pajeet "open boob" tier line
>Current Work: Head Banger at Metal Concerts
Cringe

its not just on tinder lad

fat chicks need dick too

speaking of this do you guys think its a good idea to put some army photos on tinder?

yes, but also "normal person" pics

I'd put just one good army pic
Definitely an attractive thing, but don't seem like you're trying too hard to be Sergeant Badass or have no life outside of it

I'm 26, never had a date, I am kissless and of course I am a virgin

bro, you can't ask a woman a trillion questions like that.
>u havin fun?
>can i hold your hand?
>can i kiss you?
>wanna do this again?
>really?

you just come off as an insecure beta

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

this is the only right anwer, forget the others larping and the trp bullshit

op, read models by mark manson, it answers all these questions and it will be obvious why you failed

I like The Book of Pook more

>user why are you asking me all these childish questions? I am getting horny, can we have sex?

any less bitter version of this? doesn't really resonate with me

HIGH TEST

Gosh, she's black isn't she...

Book of Pook isn't really bitter. It's quite funny actually.
At least give it a try and read the first 15 lessons.
The most important stuff is explained within them.

>>asked if she meant it
>>she said yes
Fucking beta cuck jesus christ

>get with girl in club in my city
>stops responding to my texts
>find out she has a bf
>they breaks up

This. At least you had the balls to make Tinder and actually meet someone OP, I can't say I've been able to do that. You have learned something from this experience as well.

>spending the night for two nights
>(no I didn't ask for sex)

She gave you two chances in a row and you fucked it up.

you're probably manlet

>>asked if she wanted to do it again
>>she said yes
>>asked if she meant it
this has to be a troll