Is there any disadvantage in making eggs the source of the majority of the protein in my diet?

Is there any disadvantage in making eggs the source of the majority of the protein in my diet?

Good meat is expensive here and im on a budget, but eggs are rather cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11502313
hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2012/930139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3442317/
oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/backfile/Content_public/Journal/eurheartj/18/1/10.1093/oxfordjournals.eurheartj.a015117/2/18-1-52.pdf?Expires=1502037222&Signature=Bi0949nO1B-g~~oxOnQOY3QgkLOsNXE6K79x2UQHuPDT2sySbOTMPJOJYx2fiCboDoNg5BivlHINC~JBAohaa4kRhvWYqFA7XHZLJWSJoclfOmJcrfRlYm0BskxQr92T6tEB7KADGMtyplc9KBL8CQh-U2xBPHSFBs23nVPWBe6gJRSBZRPcPVi-z7J2~-8CHAwIPpgvekIOwaGJVksMN1kGchAb1HEN26cKnmAktyox7VUF-zf4xoiNt0S9wauiuYbJ-sVPnK3RLMKDbSuWFaYI0XIzXYW89xWAgfK6u0Xduh7sIaB3lY6dVlzKXAWBwowZ6AMKvEkWHM9t19~Frg__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just have whey
To much eggs can be bat for you or what ever.

I suppose i could try looking for cheap whey protein in bulk, but still more expensive than other things.

I literally eat eggs every day. There is nothing wrong with them on a daily basis.

Eggs have a metric fuckton of cholesterol in them. If you have any heart issues don't

Beans/lentils are a super cheap source of protein, so is yogurt depending on where you live

>posting those fatceps in an attempt to prove your post

Really now dude?

Lol forearms

Gas

just don't eat more than 2 whole yolks in a day. me and my rommate eat probably 20+ eggs a day but mostly the whites.

I eat 6 whole eggs and I'm fine. I've been doing it everyday for 5 years

-Eggs are good for you.
-The cholesterol you eat does not correlate with blood cholesterol.
-Cholesterol is necessary for the production of testosterone.

>I eat six to eight eggs a day.

>Good meat is expensive here

Why do you need fancy chicken breasts?

Nature provides you with free protein doubling as testosterone boosters in the pleasant shape of an egg and without the nessecity of butchering an animal everytime you want one.

>Have dehydrated centrifugated milk protein instead.

It's like you don't want to make it.

Have both.

>I eat six to eight eggs a day.

Isn't that a little excessive? I mean don't you get sick of them after 6 eggs a day?

i've been a pescatarian for about 9yrs now and i dont eat fish every day so a good chunk of my protein comes from eggs. i havent had any problems with it apart from the flavor getting bland after a while

>tfw you've been on the Gaston diet too long

take out the yolk if you have to but it would be way healthier to consume canned fish such as tuna and sardines

>take out the yolk if you have to
>if you have to
why?

I phrased it weird but I meant if you have to eat eggs every day. The yolk has all of the cholesterol. There is 0 cholesterol in the white.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11502313
hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2012/930139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3442317/
oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/backfile/Content_public/Journal/eurheartj/18/1/10.1093/oxfordjournals.eurheartj.a015117/2/18-1-52.pdf?Expires=1502037222&Signature=Bi0949nO1B-g~~oxOnQOY3QgkLOsNXE6K79x2UQHuPDT2sySbOTMPJOJYx2fiCboDoNg5BivlHINC~JBAohaa4kRhvWYqFA7XHZLJWSJoclfOmJcrfRlYm0BskxQr92T6tEB7KADGMtyplc9KBL8CQh-U2xBPHSFBs23nVPWBe6gJRSBZRPcPVi-z7J2~-8CHAwIPpgvekIOwaGJVksMN1kGchAb1HEN26cKnmAktyox7VUF-zf4xoiNt0S9wauiuYbJ-sVPnK3RLMKDbSuWFaYI0XIzXYW89xWAgfK6u0Xduh7sIaB3lY6dVlzKXAWBwowZ6AMKvEkWHM9t19~Frg__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q

people with high cholesterol live longer than those with low cholesterol, by a lot. this has been known about for ages in science but drugs like lipitor make more money than any other medication

Cholesterol could be an issue if you don't do HIIT

how do i avoid forearms like me dude here?

I cant do chin ups or pull ups right now, should i just wrist curl

BEANS
E
A
N
S

Also
GREENS
R
E
E
N