Fit girls thread

>you are all faggots edition

ctrl+f and no fit girls thread? I leave you for one week Veeky Forums and the only test inducing threads I see are trap threads. You're all faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

compute.info/twitter/u/cherry_ladyxo
instagram.com/allisonnyc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet her fecal matter tastes like chocolate and she farts out Dolce and Gabbana perfume

>making a thread then not posting anything else
What the fuck OP?

Sorry bro 3rd world internet here it seems. Posting now...

Can we please not glorify the sluts who got trashy tattoos?

>Fit girls
Why even bother? Fit girls are still weaker than your average male, and even the ones who are stronger only go for men even stronger than themselves. And let's not forget that these instagram whores get rich Saudi princes to piss and shit on them for money.

By going after fit girls you're only raising the bar for a product that's in terms of personality inferior. Musclegirls aren't what they're cracked up to be: by the end of the day they're still women.

Not OP
For one you don't have to "go after" fit girls irl to appreciate their bodies on the internet
>by the end of the day they're still women.
Well yeah I knew that, that's why I want to find a girl with a good personality first and foremost, and if she isn't fit I can convince to start working out.

So you're suggesting men are better to fuck?

They'd almost certainly make for better companions, if our biology didn't compell us to go after women. I doubt men would be interested in women if not for biological compulsion. It's also suggested that homosexuals are on average more intelligent than heterosexuals because the intelligent are more adept at overcoming their biological urges and instincts. They probably opt for men despite their biologies telling them to jizz in a vagina.

Girl im bangin rn

>They probably opt for men despite their biologies telling them to jizz in a vagina.
Are you really suggesting "tfw gays are to smart for women"? Lmao
And many gays are just as instable sluts as many women, so I don't know what the hell is this about controlling urges.

>shitposting on Veeky Forums during sex
my hero

Okay, we'll stop posting Zyzz from now on

it's rude to post private pictures of your normie girlfriend on the internet

The ultimate alpha female has arrived

She fit she do yoga

Therefore suicidal people must be more intelligent for overcoming their basic need to survive.
Homosexuals overcome the basic life directive of never dying (through offspring, directly, with a female) so you could in fact say in the big scheme of things homosexuals are actually fucking idiots. End of the family line genetically

"Fit"? No. Veeky Forums? Yes. Know the difference.

brap brap brap brap brap

compute.info/twitter/u/cherry_ladyxo

that pengu b straigh creepin, huh?

adobegainz

armchair psychologists need to go

That's a dude

Fellow Veeky Forumszens, there is this super qt 3.14 asian muscle fu at the gym I go to. I have no idea how to approach. Thing is, I'm a bit of a skinny fags and my lifts are still weak. Her arms are slightly bigger then mine.

(3x5 RM
sq: 265 lbs, BP: 165 LBS, DL : 295 LBS, BENT OVER ROWS 175 LBS - 5'9 170 lbs)

How do I say hi to her? I know girls hate people talking to them at the gym.

>I know girls hate people talking to them at the gym.
Obviously if she's got headphones and seems very focused on her workout she's in that category.
If you're not creepy about it there's no reason you shouldn't try to meet someone just becase it's the gym.

Absolutely disgusting. Would rather fuck a chubby girl.

Why is her areola purple?

ok

Old fart detected!

or, you know, someone with taste

such an unfortunate face

unfortunate everything, she looks like a bald chimp

404 lats not found

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE HOGS?

GIVE ME BRAP OR GIVE ME DEATH

wher 2 get qt fit gf

>attempting to justify faggotry
>man ass is better than fit chick ass
>no matter what a woman does to improve herself, they will never be as good a companion as a man

You're a faggot. Stop using false logic as a reason to stick your dick in hairy man ass and trying to convince other guys to do the same. Fucking cocksucker.

... Then die you obese enabler.

she looks like she smells really nice

Where do I find a fit adventure qt please help

When I see girls like this I always wonder how long it took them to get there. Even for dudes building that muscle would take between 1-2 years and girls gain muscle more slowly.

why do crossfit girls have such wide cores? is it the drugs?

Every movement in crossfit requires a strong core. Cleans, thrusters, snatches, pistol squats, muscle ups, etc. They work it often doing these movements. Also the Anavar helps

Body builders (male and female) deliberately neglect obliques for the v taper and small waist/hips ratio.
People in strength sports usually have a stronger core. It might be more noticeable in cross fit because the girls are usually also ig models, they have low bf.

>White spandex shorts
>My fetish
Come on user I don't wanna fap

I do not understand this image.

I like this one.

it's how people poop in public restrooms

boob physics

Tattoos are fucking disgusting

t. 20 year old

nice

Noses are the easiest thing to fix, at least.

Her tits are HUGE now that shes cranked out a baby.

No they aren't. Girls that are actually into fitness (for the right reasons) seem to have more personality and discipline then most girls. It is good for girls to have some masculine traits just like it is good for men to have some feminine traits

There isnt a fit girls thread because no one cares about fit girls. Theyre just attention whoring sluts who want to excuse to wear no clothes in a male dominated sanctuary like the gym.

Can someone explain to me why its so imperative for women to wear the slutty clothing when they work out? What physiological need do they have for this when men(who actually lift) can do it just fine in shorts and baggy t-shirts.

>he doesn't lift in a stringer or shirtless and short shorts

not gonna make it

maybe you should convert to islam

who is this?

instagram.com/allisonnyc/

>be OP
>needs to lust after instagram whores and their attention whoring egos and putting them on a pedestal to "induce test"
>calls others faggots

wew fucking lad

That's a cute penguin, I wish the bitch would get out of the way so I can see it better

Literally 18 year old frmale freshman body.
Not that it's a bad thing.

>ywn have a fit martial arts gf to beat you up and fuck you like a pig
Why even live?