Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/should-you-deadlift-conventional-or-sumo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, I enjoy them

conventional + RDL one day, sumo the other day

sumo is the most autistic lift that has ever been invented

how is this shit allowed and legal

manlets with subhuman proportions need something to do i guess

alex is a strong cunt. conventional training btfo.
Veeky Forums autists btfo. subscribe to alex for big gains

There's literally nothing wrong with sumo

His range of motion literally 3 feet off the ground. Fucking manlet

Goddamn he is revolting.

Not really. His strength is average for a fake natty with poverty leverages.

dubs say you're correct.

Now show us your 1rm

>alphadestiny
>fake natty
kek

Daily reminder to sage and report all BetaDestiny threads

if you think he's fake natty then you've got some very low standards

He's pretty big though. Isn't he like 185lbs at 5'4 or whatever?

should i be taking fitness advice from a manlet?

NBA centers often have such terrible freethrow shooting because manlets teach them the best method for manlets to shoot

5'6/7 turbo manlet but his size matches his lifts and way of training

>that fucking form
I remember when supermong was doing the same stuff and got laughed out of fit
This manlet is much shorter and could probably only pull ~200 without snap city form
Why do faggots around here like this guy

why does this fucking idiot always have to make bullshit excuses like this? i've never once seen him do something without excuses

Hang around more, eric bugenhagen use the snappiest form and everyone here eats it up. There is a bad form movement.

>3 Feet off the ground

That would make him about 8 foot desu

he's making a case for his meme programming which, to be honest, is indeed very effective

Why not just call it Sumo. It's a sumo deadlift if your arms are between your legs.

>27 FFMI
>natty

If you actually believe that some youtube faggot trying to sell you his crap is natty you should an hero right now.

there he is! there he goes again!

Blaha being a retard doesn't prove FFMI wrong, moron.

I know he tried to claim 5'7 himself but I don't believe him. I'm 5'7 and when I see his entire body in videos I can tell he's shorter than me.

Bugenhagen usually does that on exercises where the bar is right under him so there's little stress on his lower back. He's also retardedly strong and it works for him because he doesn't get injured.
I think Alex's form in the video was good enough, upper back rounding and hitching aren't gonna injure you most of the time. It doesn't look very pretty though.
Seems like he's trying to emulate Eric in the way he's speaking afterwards too, kek.

His form ils always so fucking shit

>I'm 5'7 and when I see his entire body in videos I can tell he's shorter than me.

seconded. 5'5 more likely

Everyone who's on gear has to look like an IFBB pro, a physique champion, or be as strong as a world-level athlete.

His Ffmi isn't 27, why does everyone think his body fat is so low?

nice strawman loser

He has a sixpack, he's 12-14% max.

I liked him until he said back in the dayz he would do three one armed pushups with a friend on his back. That is when I realized he was probably a lying manlet

>His strength is average
585dl at 181

cmon m8, i too don't like the cunt but that's a pretty fucking strong lift

>12-14%

Average for a manlet on gear. You realize he has to move the barbell like 5 inches, right?

I was thinking about him here, actually. If he's bulking or whatever, I don't know. I don't follow him.

poor little manlet is on the fast track to snap city with that form.

I'd be completely fine with Alex if he didn't have excuses for EVERYTHING. If you watch his training vids, he constantly says shit like "I was really tired here" or "pretty good for last set of the day, right? I'm usually stronger than this"

Sumo is fun if you want to hit big numbers. In order to actually train, conventional is better, especially if you're a novice. RDL Rackpulls and shit will help you get it even higher later on.

A random fat guy walking down the street could have an FFMI of 30, it's not a good measurement.

i've never seen him claim 5'7 and I been watching for a while, he always says 5'5.

he has same underwear as Jason Genova

>i've never seen him claim 5'7
because no one was stupid enough to believe his lies and he deleted the video shortly after he posted it

>In the sun for 5+ hours playing volleyball
>Skin tone of Casper the friendly manlet
>No signs of exposure to the sun

This niggah lying trying to make us believe he actually has friends.

You don't know what FFMI is.

shh strongerbyscience.com/should-you-deadlift-conventional-or-sumo/

Why would he post that lift as if he's trying to prove something to bloho? It looked just as bad as his 605 sumo deadlift.

This guy made me hate all manlets

Is that Dybala?

Some day he'll realize he looks better without the jihad beard and get a fucking tan.

he was outside wearing XXXL hoodie to "hide his powerlevelâ„¢"

LOL that hitch. I've pulled 585x2 for Conventional with no straps hook grip this guy is weak as shit.

I still love you brah

He actually does look good in this photo but that's why people believe his meme shit. Rack pulls are something I'm considering though for sure.

JUST FUCKING SHAVE IT U TURKISH FAGGOT

He certainly LOOKS good. His beard is another story.

But.. He's on drugs as well...

>6 hours in sun
>still pale a fuck

does he have to lie about everything?

>A more natural,safer lift
>Autistic

I have a friend like this. Excuses for him being "behind" me in every lift; I was lifting consistently two years before he was.

You hear it all
>range of motion isn't suited for current lift
>I haven't eaten properly
>I'm Injured
>stressed
>Sun was in my eyes
>was at a funny angle

I think its to justify their perceived under performance to themselves; they have an inflated opinion of what they are capable of so will find excuses for themselves in anything even when they do well; because they aren't what they consider good.

They are just insecure, but its annoying.

I actually agree with this. Squat stance deadlift is much better for athletes and aesthetics.

Olylifters and powerlifters should stick to conventional and sumo though.

The Virgin Bench-press.

you realize that's a Flat bench.

why is this guy trying to literally be eric bugenhagen? Does he have the same inferiority complex as blaha that he has to steal other people's personalities?

Fat Free Mass Index, it's accuracy has been debunked several times.

Seriously,,,, is that dude like 5' 3" ?

I ain't 6' (thanks.) but this momo is way short.

>also Sumo.

HA ! reminds me of these f*cktards who would flat press and one would /literally/ hand wrap his wrists to the bar while the other pressed.

>they got kicked out

Why does this guy emulate Eric Bugenhagen so much? Literally a carbon copy in this video

Little Alex has to compensate somehow

He uses a lui marco accent too.