How is it that I have a 6 inch dick, Im attractive and fit as fuck...

How is it that I have a 6 inch dick, Im attractive and fit as fuck, and yet in social settings like bars crowded with attractive females that are dancing for dick, all I can do is browse Veeky Forums?

I can drink like 6 beers and still be uptight and autistic as Jimmy Neutron. WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5329721/
amazon.com/Dataclysm-Identity-What-Online-Offline-Selves/dp/0385347391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you just have autism

are you saying a 6 inch dick is impressive? that's literally average

Wtf do I do about it? Try to get prescribed Xans? Test?

Holy fuck clubbing is not for everyone.
Get over it

average is still bigger than 50% of the population

because you lack the main component that makes the man.

fucking experience

so go there and fail, it is the only way to get some.

>How is it that I have a 6 inch dick, Im attractive and fit as fuck, and yet in social settings like bars crowded with attractive females that are dancing for dick, all I can do is browse Veeky Forums?
>I can drink like 6 beers and still be uptight and autistic as Jimmy Neutron. WTF

The average is 6? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Try going after guys.

>6 beers and still be upright
why do americans think that beer is such a big deal? Have you tried serious alcohol, something that have more than 5% per volume?

You're in your own head. Girls don't care if you're shit at dancing, they care if you dance and have fun. Standing in the corner on your phone makes you look either socually awkward or too preoccupied with work depending on what bar you're at.

6 beers, there lies your problem my good man after the 5th beer you should be moving onto spirits and downing shots. Get loose and you wont give a fuck and you'll slay club sluts

Iktf. Get mired all the time, approached as well but too fucking stiff to ever score a goal. Too much of a pussy to take action myself

more like 5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5329721/

wrong
average is 6 inches

A 6 inch dick is average like 5'9" height is average. Its actually small.

Supremely upsetting?

>They concluded that the mean FPL and SPL for men aged between 17 and 91 years were 9.16 and 13.24 cm, respectively.
5.2 inches.

6 inches

Its a curse brah

Nice evidence

i have sucked over 35,000 cocks in my lifetime

the average is 6 inches

now i kinda believe you, faggot

So my 6.5in is way bigger than average then? Hallelujah

average is 6 inches

ok but where's the proof

that's 100 years of sucking a new dick every day you liar

Beer before liquor, never sicker
Liquor before beer, head is clear.

like this guy said Average height is considered 5'9 yet even at 5'10 you feel short nowadays

Ok but that doesn't really mean anything. Just because being above average is not enough for you, it doesn't mean it's not above average
Besides 6 inches being average depends on what country we are talking about, I mean if you live in europe or the USA then it is definitely around average lenght, but the average in asian countries is like 4 inches iirc.

If you can poz neg fuckholes, no one cares about your size.

yes, I am refering to average penis lenght for white guys which is definitely no less than 6 inches

Thats a load of shit beers for pre drinks spirits for party. I know my drinking I'm an Aussie

But what makes you say that

perhaps he says that because the average is 6 inches

6 inch dick is really really small. Try jelqing until you get to at least 7.5 inches

yeah, the fact that the average is 6 inches

stop shitposting

stop shitposting

lmao ur small kid average is 9 inches

kek

>average
pic remained that the average men is below average on women's eyes and only the top 10-20% matter

>the average men is below average on women's eyes and only the top 10-20% matter
Social media was a mistake then?

we'll see, currently the western countries have to import human bodies from more traditional societies to have a next generation.

it all depends on whether those imported people are corrupted by our degenerated modernity or they are able to maintain their traditions somehow

With beer it's easier to control how much alcohol is going into your body, the effects show almost inmediatly and they are soft. It makes you more social and confident but not to the point of puking and having permanent brain damage.
I once drank half a bottle of vodka because I didn't feel anything, but in half an hour or so the effects started to show, and I was being a fucking jerk, and then I started talking about my depressive shit.
After that I just remember being in my house forcing myself to puke because I couldn't sleep.
I didn't remember any of that, my friends had to told me everything I did that day, and they say that I disappeared and they were worried about me. They almost called the police.
Now I just drink beer, as usual.

Course you do...

>only the top 10-20% matter
Were women always this entitled? I guess arranged marriages existed for a reason.

This is so obviously made by some PUA kinda guy, it reeks of jealousy and betaness.

it's from a book written by OkCupid's founder, whether the guy is a PUA or not i have no idea
amazon.com/Dataclysm-Identity-What-Online-Offline-Selves/dp/0385347391

>attractiveness
This isn't something that matters much for guys tho. Attractiveness is more important to men, than it is for women... this chart is 100% a reflection of this. As a guy you just need to not be a fucking mess. Carry yourself like you have some self-worth, don't be absurdly obese... and even if you are, dress appropriately. You all know this to be true. We see this play out in real life every day when you see a couple and think... "how the fuck is she with that ugly dude?" The answer is that attractiveness isn't the most important thing to women.

100% of OP's problems are with his self confidence and self-worth. Self-worth is something "white fucking males" have had sabotaged for decades by "dumb white men" in sitcoms, commercials, movies, etc... you've been depicted as the defacto beta cuck and this has collectively penetrated the subconscious and identity of the default white man. Realizing this is the hardest part. Once you understand cultural programming you can recognize and build resistance to it. There is no reason to accept it, no reason to internalize it, no reason to allow this subversion to define your identity.

Masculine energy is about asserting yourself in full, projecting your essence into the world with a "take it or leave it" and playful attitude. Sitting in a bar browsing this site is something you do because internally you believe that putting effort into the social setting will end in frustration and/or failure. You'll use excuses like, "fucking normies" or "this is boring" but in reality it is you behaving in a way that is true to your internalized concept of your own efficacy.

You need to reject the programming and value yourself.

/thread

Found the dicklet with a 6 inch penis

>inb4 cope

This is completely true. Being good looking is probably awesome and definitely easier, but the amount of variables that go into whether or not someone finds your face attractive is insane. Just expose yourself to people and eventually a woman will find you attractive.

Working out and being atractive with a big penis only means women will enjoy fucking you, it does not mean it will be any easier for you to fuck them.

See, the problem is that women are not at all comfortable taking the lead, when they see an atractive guy they just keep staring at him until he notices them and go talk to them.

If you are too autistic to notice them mirin and go talk to them you will never get to the fuck part.

Basically, you need to work on your social skills, I suggest doing drugs like cocaine which are notorious for making people extremely sociable.

You're giving way too much credit to fucking television shows and media. White men are weak because the race is naturally more inhibited and introspective, Asians more so. A black guy could be ugly af and still slay because they are naturally more extroverted and confident. Insecure black men didn't get to reproduce as much so those genes are less present.

Getting all set for Junior year of HS?

Hahahahaha that's awesome. Good for him.

That being said if you are fit and attractive, but autismo, the girls who you fuck are the ones who are into you enough to approach you either and up in one of two categories:
1. Confused normie or 2. Obsessed with you. Occasionally a confused normie will end up obsessed with you too and that just creates even more confusion.

>Were women always this entitled
of course
> I guess arranged marriages existed for a reason.
exactly. it was created to overcome this.

>I suggest doing drugs like cocaine which are notorious for making people extremely sociable.
This.

Also why affairs exist. Repressed married women are the best.

it is so fun to see what happens after they got caught.

>Doesn't get all his friends hang around his apartment and suck all their dicks on daily basis and maybe multiple times when frustrated

????Where do you even get your proteins from bro?

Mate, women will only aproach you if they are fat and unatractive, which forces them to learn to take the lead, which is not normal for women.

Just learn some bloody social skills, it is not that hard.

>naturally more inhibited and introspective
I understand that by "introspective" you just mean "more intelligent" which is absolutely true... but what does "inhibited" even mean? You mean like the Roman, Dutch, Spanish, or British empires conquering the world? I wonder why that changed?

Not really. If we get mired and approached that means God has blessed us with handsomeness and masculinity.

Social skills are something one can work on. If you would lock up a smooth talking PUA for 2 months, with only the internet as his friend, he would be stiffled the second you would release him back on the crowd

Blacks are just overly confident because they're dumb as fuck. Just like dumb whites are overly confident for the same reason

Africans also have this cultural tendency of being "the big man", which forces them to be overly confident.

I'm just telling my experiences. I am good looking and talkative but autismo and can't tell if girls are interested unless they make a move (both my friends and parents make fun of me for it).

Girls, even ones who are not fat, will eventually make the first move if you interact with them enough.

>implying I'd want her to get caught

Where's the fun in that?

Nah, user is blaming himself. Eliot blamed women exclusively.

the fun is they get critized by their fellow women into oblivion for being a slut, although those women would do the exact same thing if they got the opportunity. watching this hypocrisy is so sweet.

That's kind of fun, but only if you end up fucking them too.

well of course, that's the sweetest part. Those women want to fuck the same men as we can see from thisif you fuck one that means you would have a reputation in their circle and the chance to fuck others increase, they will play safe.