Brother tells me peanut butter sandwich is 200 calories

>brother tells me peanut butter sandwich is 200 calories
>been consistently eating 2 or 3 a day on my cut for the last 15 weeks
>turns out peanut butter sandwich is 400 calories
Am I still gonna make it Veeky Forums? Wtf do I even eat?

Try eating half a peanut butter sandwich.

count your own goddamn calories you tard

jesus christ, a good thread died for this.

oh, and a peanut butter sandwich is like 600 calories or more, two pieces of bread alone is 400 calories.

Its no big deal user. An extra 200 cal isn't a big deal - even if your cut won't go as fast as you want now, its not like its ruined. Just adjust your diet in the future. We're all going to make it.

>two pieces of bread alone is 400 calories

the fuck kinda bread u eating

maybe like 180 but it's more than 100 and a single serving of peanut butter is like 250 calories

>180
The fuck? How thick are your slices dude? Slices of seeded brown bread are tops ~120kcal each with a medium slice.

i'm talking about normal white sandwich bread not fancy shit and even so 120+120+250=490, which i'm taking as a low range estimate

White bread is lower calories per 100g, I was just questioning your 180kcal per slice sandwich.

>eating bread on a cut
>eating processed carbs like peanut butter on a cut

180 per 2 slices, mate

you're right and i'm right wonder bread is 190 calories per slice but a normal slice of white bread is 80.

i buy wonder bread.

Listen to this user, OP. It's pretty unlikely 400 cals ruined you unless your diet was otherwise bullshit. Just adjust for the future - getting Veeky Forums is a long-term goal, it doesn't happen overnight.

What's the rest of your diet like?

no you're just right it's two pieces per serving

Oh my bad, misunderstood what you meant.

I mean, the real problem here is eating bread whatsoever. So calorie dense whilst not being filling at all. Just avoid bread completely. I've had bread once in the last month and that was two slices of brown bread as part of the monthly cheat meal.

So what are some good foods to eat for lunch/brekky

if you can work it into your macros there's no reason not to eat bread. calorie dense and not filling is good for a bulk too.

Brown rice and broccoli, it's a meme for a reason

Very true, I just have to remember to be careful around bread since I can guzzle a loaf easily.

bump

Eat brown rice my dude. If you really want to eat more for less then stack up the vegetables. You can fill yourself up on veges for much fewer calories. Check out negative calorie diets for more good foods.

LMAO

make your own peanut butter but just put less calories in it