Tfw will never be thicc because 6'2"

>tfw will never be thicc because 6'2"
is being lean only way to look good as a lanklet?

im new to lifting weights, and the so called 1/2/3/4 was not enough to make me look like i lift

im still pretty fat, cutting weight right now to get rid of love handles and bitchtits.

Is it truly ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS only?

I'm anywhere from 1.81 to 1.85 and eating enough, consistently, and without caring too much about getting fat is the only thing that got me closer to being thicker.

I by no means have great genetics so it should be doable, but you have to deal with the fact that you will have to bulk up.

op is literally me holy fuck

>be a manlet
>aesthetics and gains come easy but forever manlet

>be lanklet
>will forever be a skinny lanklet

Choose 1.

Please do some glute bridges, and hip thrusts. That hank hill ass makes me sad.

>tfw 6' and thicc as fuck

dude idk what to say its genetic my ass is almost too thick i dont really like it

That ass is a disgrace.
Don't dare to leave the squat rack for the next year.

been there done that

i was 97kg in april (coming from 84kg in september last year when i started lifting)

today im 88kg
i still have bitch tits love handles and plenty of fat on my stomach, probably just my fat distribution, welp

I realize it takes time to undo damage of being sedentary for last 24 years, but hopefully im moving into right direction

just want that thicc, manly look.
Think of Eric Bugenhagen.
are you me tho

>WHAAAAA WHAAAA MY ASS IT TOO BIG
I wish this meme would die

The lanklet is still inside of you, it's trying to escape through your shoulders

going from 1plate squat to 3 plate squat didnt make my ass any thicker

i do lot of pulls now, rdls deadlifts etc and i ditched squats altogheter lately. I think theres some progress now.

Problem was up until now i was pulling mostly using my back and hamstrings instead of pushing my hips through with glutes

now i kinda need to repattern my lifts.
RDLs made me realize this

>is being lean only way to look good as a lanklet?
what are you talking about?
never seen an aesthetic rugby player or american football player?

Lol dat ass so sad

>never seen an aesthetic rugby player or american football player?
>Have you never seen these people who represent the top 1% of athleticism in humanity, who have trained their entire lives with access to nutritionists, personal trainers, and the best gear available?

What IS he talking about?

>6'2
>lanklet

your right to start moaning about being "too tall to bulk" starts at 6'5, faggot

eat more and stop bitching

you look like you don't lift because you're fat and 1/2/3/4 (assuming for 1rm as you don't look like you can do it for reps) is the point where

i wasnt ready for that truth bomb

brb time to do some more rows

this, 6'2"-6'4" is chadmode height that can still get thicc and built natty (like a proportionally slightly less thicc bugenhagen, who is 6'1").

6'5"+ is roid or you won't make it area, it's really magical how past 6'4"/6'5" the natties start to look like dogshit aesthetics-wise

What should I be lifting at 6'5" to look good? 2/3/4/5?

Powerlifting has nothing to do with aesthetics for fucks sake. Stop listening to these morons, go and ask questions on a board where posters arent anonymous.

Bunch of fucking fat DYEL Canditos on here with nothing to brag about other than their 1rm numbers.

I'm 6'2" and far above 1/2/3/4. I'm not done yet, you have a long way to go.

You are assuming too much here

Learn how to lift and eat properly

People like you make shit progress and assume that is the natty limit

this

best example: good lifts but there are natty guys at my gym doing bitch weights that are his size

volume is all that matters in a given session for size alone

6'6 here
Fuck thicc, go for thinn.
I do boxing, I'm like some sort of long legged spider. I look like I have an exoskeleton beneath my skin. Surprisingly aesthetic.

This... I can get an ass, currently have a bubble butt but i know it'll vanish when I cut back down.

I'm like 15-16%bf rn so it's time to cut back down. I'm seeing that cutting/bulking is retarded for us lanklets. I'm gonna have one more intensive cut to get shredded, even though I'm still lanky, and build back up reeeeally slow. Is that a sound plan?

>not knowing that a thicc ass is 90% genetic

you are correct everyone who plays those sports are professional athletes...

You generally only see people in professional leagues, don't pettifog.
Sure there are amateur leagues, but the examples of aesthetic rugby/football players are professional players, for the most part.

you can get thicc and it will be even more impressive because a thicc 6'2" man is fucking massive compared to normies.
Currently around the same spot as you at 6'3" 215 lbs. and look decent. The trick is eating a ton i.e. 5000+ calories a day

no.... like you havent seen it..... if im not sub 15% bf i look like a black stripper from atlanta its kinda scary

Its another ogar thread

how to i achieve this mode?

Now post it.

I'm 6'1 and I have a thicc butt. I'm also ~20% bf (measured last year, haven't changed routine/diet) so that might be the reason.

all depends on genetics desu

Picture then nerd.

They never post a pic, that's part of the meme. The goal is to get you to ask for one.