Is there any downside to doing abs everyday? What about smaller muscle groups like biceps,calves etc?

Is there any downside to doing abs everyday? What about smaller muscle groups like biceps,calves etc?

abs is bitch muscle, you may ignore it completely and you will still have seen abs after cut. Of course if you lift some weights.

Ignore this asshole, ab workouts are good to do daily because it strengthens your core which is very fucking beneficial.

No abs during legs day, for the other muscle groups, i's ok.

When you do beginner routines ab is literally in every exercise.

Lower BF, exercise alone is not enough to show abs

Canditio recommends not doing abs work the day before a heavy squat day, and I learned the hard way he's 100% correct. I do sets on the ab wheel on my leg day, at the end of the session.

abs needs rest

Is there any downside to doing chest everyday?

It has been proven that rectus abdominis activation is actually very weak during execution of the squat and deadlift, which makes perfect sense since it is responsible for spinal flexion, and when lifting you're trying to keep your spine extended against a load. However, abs still are useful in creating tension in the abdomen region and help keeping everything else tight. From an aesthetic standpoint, you'd better do abs isolation if you want them to pop out.
TL;DR: work on your abs, squats and deadlifts are not enough of a workout.

Smaller the muscle the more often you can work it but 24 hours is the absolute minimum, 48 hours is best really

Abs calves bi tri forearms every 48 hours is ok

>squats work abs bro

Sure, and deadlifts work lats, but do you think anyone really gets a huge wingspan without doing some pull ups

You can train anything you want everyday just make sure you don't have too much volume or intensity and you won't over train.

I read this everywhere, but I never saw any proof that bigger musclegroups take longer to recover.

Maybe you recover quicker from training if the total amount of muscle trained is lower, which is lower when you only train smaller muscles in a training.

It has just as much to do with CNS as it does the actual muscle.

Deadlifts will take a lot out of you, sit ups don't. Also try deadlifting heavy 3x per week and see if you hit any PRs. You won't. Then try for 1x a week and crush that shit.

Abs and pecs pretty much guarantee pussy flies your way.

I do my deadlifts on wednesday, so I don't do abs on monday because I dont want to fatigue them for no reason. Do them AFTER deadlifts and on friday, works great.

whats the best ab exercise?

shit posture, especially if you spend the rest of the day in front of the computer. make sure you stretch.

Good diet x F
You can have the best abs in the world but it won't mean shit if you're 20% BF.
Also, specifically work core every other day.

>I don't have sex with strangers
>I want your cock inside of me
Why do women say one thing but mean the opposite? Is it just a test?

>isolation

Got a good abs isolation routine? Also, when do you do it? On rest days? ( following GreySkull's LP here )

literally any meme ab exercise will do
do like 5 exercises after your workout or after every other workout and you're good to go

Like this?

That's exactly what it is. I was making out with a girl one time and she said, "I'm not sleeping with you" and I just played it cool and said, "fine with me me" and we ended up fucking. It's a fucking shit test, she just wants to see how you'll react.

Not really, she's just preparing the field for the inevitable "wow i don't usually do it, you're the first guy i do ass to mouth on the first date, i promise" and she doesn't want to take responsability for the sex that she knows will be happening