How strange.

He eats lots of bread

whatfatveganseat.tumblr.com/

hes not funny or smart

He used to look better when he wasn't a vegan

jeez no wonder this queer could only get a black gf

He's vegan on that gif

you can have vegan peanut butter with bread as all your meals

idk how you can put yourself out there on the internet etc without feeling embarrassed about your titties and muffin top.

you do realise vegans, like any demographic come in different shapes and sizes, and you can eat a fatty, unhealthy diet as a vegan, and have a sedentary life as a vegan.

Why did you make this thread?

The melon is PURE and CUTE
LEAVE HIM ALONE

He eats 50 kg of cabbage a day

There's a LOT of fat in nuts.

>>is a vegan
>>is fat
>i dont get it
There's not much to get. I've been over and over this 'strict vegetarianism' thing many times before: in order to get all the essential aminos in the quantities you need to be an athlete, you end up with WAY too many carbs (and usually WAY too much fiber, too). You inevitably end up FAT.

Also if you didn't realize it veganism will RUIN you if you're an athlete. You'll feel great for the first 2-3 months then you'll start to fall apart:
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

post evidence, not a blog/anecdote...i could just post lifelong vegan. Post your understanding, then the link, dont just waste my time posting a link.

Because it proves veganism doesnt equal health

nobody ever claimed this, you just cant understand english mate

People arguing that a whole food, plant based diet is the most healthy is not the same as saying that veganism is healthy.

I don't have to prove SHIT. YOU post peer-reviewed University studies that show that a strict vegetarian diet is what homo sapiens are supposed to eat; you won't do it because THERE ARE NO SUCH STUDIES, HUMANS ARE OMNIVORES AND YOU GODDAMNED WELL KNOW IT'S TRUE. Even Vegans will tell you Veganism is a MORAL CHOICE and has NOTHING to do with humans being healthy, it has to do with placing animals ABOVE humans on the food chain. Vegans couldn't give a flying fuck whether humans survive on this planet or not, they'd just as soon we all DIE and let the Earth go back to it's 'natural' state, whatever the fuck that is. There's even Vegan PhD's out there who will tell you that it's NOT 'normal' or 'natural' for humans to eat a strict vegetarian diet. Pediatricians will tell new parents who are Vegan to NOT raise their child on a strict vegetarian diet because the child WILL NOT DEVELOP CORRECTLY, will be SICKLY and WEAK and develop DISEASES -- pediatricians will report Vegan parents who ignore their admonisions to Child Protective Services because it's ABUSE; what does THAT tell you about your shitty 'vegan' diet? IT IS BULLSHIT. It is NO MYSTERY that a strict vegetarian diet will RUIN someone who is a top-level athlete. NO ONE SHOULD EAT A STRICT VEGETARIAN DIET, and you're either STUPID or COGNITIVELY IMPAIRED if you believe otherwise.

It's not about what you eat, it's about how much you eat
Melon head nigga clearly gobbles shitloads every day

well, fries and oreos are vegan

To be fair he has aged pretty ok

Jesus, its your argument, you prove it. Idiot. Didnt even read your rant because once again, you posted no evidence.

why? whats unhealthy about it?

You didn't read it because you're in DENIAL about your shitty meme 'diet' that's ruining your brain. You won't do any real research yourself into your meme diet for the same reason: like all Vegans you cling to your fantasies because the inherent amino acid deficiencies have produced a progressive cognitive deficit that's impairing your reasoning ability to the point where you sound like a long-time heroin addict; you can't think clearly anymore and you make no sense. EVERY VEGAN I'VE EVER KNOWN ENDS UP NOT MAKING SENSE BECAUSE THEIR BRAINS STOP WORKING CORRECLTY AFTER MANY MANY MONTHS OF MALNUTRITION.

I can't be bothered to spend my valuable free time dong reasearch for idiots like you who fucked your shit up with some bullshit meme diet that MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

HUMANS HAVE BEEN OMNIVORES FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION. None of your 'moral choices' is going to CHANGE YOUR DNA.

Now stop being such a fucking moron and GO EAT A STEAK. You might be able to save yourself from brain death.

Jesus. I hate vegans too, and think their diet is retarded, but this is a whole new level of hate.

Day of the carrot when?

Malnutrition

Oh, I don't hate them, you misunderstand me: I PITY THEM, they have RUINED their brains with malnutrition to the point where they sound like long-time drug addicts, clinging to the thing that is slowly killing them.

HUMANS ARE OMNIVORES and nothing will change that. NOTHING.

you can get every nutrient as a vegan

Humans being omnivores isnt an argument.
Anecdotes is not an argument
My brain is fine, been vegan for 5 years.

so you wont answer this

Subhuman vegan here, i eat pretty much starches (for about 1800cal a day, cutting) and do 1h of cardio everyday, i'm more lean now when i was 13 (%bf) and i call this bullshit, you're clearly malinformed and never tried yourself, if you're on a keto diet don't even bother to reply

>you can get every nutrient as a vegan
Bullshit

No need for anyone to 'explain' things that are OBVIOUS and COMMON SENSE

LOL I'm an ENDURANCE ATHLETE on a road racing team and I eat meat EVERY DAY, and I guarantee I'm healthier and stronger than you are.

HUMANS ARE OBJECTIVELY AND DEMONSTRABLY OMNIVORES AND HAVE BEEN FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS. Vegans are OBJECTIVELY DELUSIONAL and should be put in mental institutions.

Ok, great, where do you get the other calories from?

>not realizing that meat costs more at this point
>not realizing that meat industry has caused more pollution than any other thing
hm

>nobody ever claimed this
You're clearly new here.

LOL you idiotic Vegetarian scum are so DELUSIONAL that you think the rest of us have to DEFEND or PROVE anything? LOLOLOLOL no.

YOU faggots are the OUTLIERS; YOU are the deviants, the MINORITY, the ones who are going against COMMON KNOWLEDGE and COMMON SENSE with your faggot meme 'diet' that ruins peoples long-term health and fitness.

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON ***YOU*** NOT ***US***

Post results of your 20-year-long peer-reviewed University studies that PROVE beyond ALL DOUBT that we're supposed to be VEGETARIANS.

You can't because THERE IS NO SUCH PROOF

Meanwhile: HUMANS ARE OMIVORES like they have been for MILLIONS OF YEARS and we THRIVE on it. You can't deny that FACT.

You're all delusional and need to be locked up in mental institutions. GO EAT A STEAK.

>thinks cost is in any way relevant
GO EAT A STEAK, FAGGOT

Mr.endurance athlete please, oh please, tell me, where you get your other calories from? Plants? Or you eat eggs and meat all day? You're a fucking troll, that's what you are.

The internet's bustiest music nerd

>carbs make you fat

Spotted the fatty. literally kys.

Its funny cuz he still looks better than Blaha.

retard

you're an endurance athlete but you're not on the vegan high-carb low-fat train? how fucking stupid can you be not to realise that it's the best diet for it...

He eats a lot. Just because you're a vegan it doesn't mean you can't get fat.

I always thought of him as strongfat

""""It’s also a little known fact that a high omega-6 diet masks cellular energy deficiencies for a short period of time (more on that below).""""

Hmm , so that's why ketoers always brag about their high energy even though they are literally dying .

Tips: Meat fats are the best source of Omega 6 :^) ( especially arachidonic acid , you know the one at the end the enzymatic chain , the most potent one . )

I like his videos, but he's an absolute cuck. He refuses to say the word nigga, even if its in album name. He was reviewing album named "niggas on the moon" and he refused to say album's name because it contained the word nigga. He also refused to review Varg music because of his racist views, but is completly fine with drugs and degeneracy themes in rapper music

>deep fry everything in plant based fat
>eat bread with every meal
>put olive oil on everything
etc. etc.
eating a shit diet as a vegan is easy as fuck.

Okay

>CICO makes you fat
>Carbs increase your total consumed calories
>Eating more carbs increases the likelihood that you have surplus calories that will be converted to fat

dummy

To be fair, fantano used to be really fucking fat, like morbidly obese. A lot of that is left over skin.

kek

how is that different from any other macro, dumbo?
>CICO makes you fat
>Protein increases your total consumed calories
>Eating more protein increases the likelihood that you have surplus calories that will be converted to fat

what sort of retard logic is that, holy shit lmao

>uses an image from 4 years & 4 months ago

High blood pressure?

Low blood pressure?

No one's going to take you seriously if you type like an autistic lunatic, dude

One of my buddies became a vegan sometime around high school. Few years later and he became a fat fuck since now he stuffs his face with carbs to replace meat.

That's what makes it funny tho

His wife is literally black

doughnuts are vegan

IMO this is the body of someone who lifts, while not dieting and not doing any type of cardio
youtube.com/watch?v=0KzKWtlc0nk

because that's how carbs work.
didn't you know that if you're vegan calories don't matter? oh wait.
idiot
still an idiot
yeah you're full on retarded.

(cont) check how he gets breathless during the whole speech, again and again
CARDIO THAT, FANTANO

I think the implication is that because of the lack of meat (protein and fat) and lack of satiety in many easily available carb sources, it's simply the most likely macronutrient for a vegan to get fat on.

That's my guess as to what sort of retard logic it was, anyway.

Probably way too much crabs