If this guy was 6'2", how much would he weigh on the right?

If this guy was 6'2", how much would he weigh on the right?

i'd say 190

about 2000$

hard to say without seeing legs but id say 85 - 90kg

200-215lbs

This is the best transformation I've ever seen.

You can see he followed the golden rules.

88kg's on the right
Hovering around 70 on the left

>put jeans on in the after pic
Those legs probably look the same lel

>just grow a beard lmao!

what a story

that's
not even close to what the infographic says
that's like the complete opposite

the camera lens did made him wider too, look at his face

just keep that in mind

>just get a haircut bro xD
stop validating your own life choices on Veeky Forums you insecure virgin

195-200

175-185

>did made him

85kg prob, no more than that

I'd say 200-210
I'm 6'2" myself

Bullshit, I weight 85 and look like the one on the left.

around 200lbs, more with good legs

how come only this guy gets posted and not his brother?

How do you know it's that guy and not his brother that always gets posted?

6'3" here

nothing above 200 lbs, most of you guys aren't factoring in leanness and are using your bloated 15% bodyweight to judge/compare. I was his size/bf% at about 190, so 180-190 is probably a good guess for 6'2".

You can compare it to e.g. tripfag OCB, who was 6'2" 195

and thinking, my arms were much bigger at 190, so possibly rather 175-185 lbs for guy in OP because his legs also aren't big

Drake is looking good

>get something short back and slides with a fringe
What if you have a medium to large sized forehead and a widow's peak?

That's even more reason to not have long hair.

I got so long to go...

240 -> 190, at least 6 months of work at this point without destroying a lot of muscle. Definitely doable and I'm on the right track.

6'3'' 240lbs probably around 22% bf based on neck/gut tape

this is who i was talking about, OCB (he used cutting agents a while after this picture and stopped tripfagging at around 200 a few months later, so natty in this picture and half natty in some others)

I'm not the same previous poster. What would you say his bf% is sitting at on the right? That would be a great goal, though I have reservations about hitting 8-10% while being military.

Why are you advertising your own "golden rules". It's essentially a guide to look like a homo. Why the hell would a man tweeze his eyebrows if he didn't have a unibrow?

~10

He is ethiopian

bout tree-fiddy

2 years

I can get in 1 year

Not the guy who posted the image, but stop being in denial. I can count the times a guy managed to pull off long hair and in most cases they were also homosexuals. Just get the flavour of the month haircut really, there is a reason why it's popular.

You might want to believe you're the exception but you're not, changes are you're just so used to your long hair and neckbeard than you don't even see it anymore.

I agree with those. He is probably 185lbs/84kg

Nah im 6'2" 185 and I don't have nearly as much muscle. Granted I have more bf but this guy is probably at least 190-200

>thinking that's natty

newfriends pls leave

That's because either you're 6'9'' or you have a shit bodyfat percentage and shit muscle mass on top of a tall height.

My husband looks like the guy on the left. How do I turn him into the guy on the right?

you're wrong. You're underestimating how much bodyweight you'd lose if you cut to a lean bf%. l2waterweight. This guy is nowhere near 200, see OCB for comparison who has much bigger legs at 6'2" 195 in t. 6'3" guy that has been through lots of bulk/cut cycles

one thing is certain he didnt do SS

>Granted I have more bf
Exactly. Lose fat, gain muscle and things will be very different.

t. ignorant pleb

I'm 6'2, guess my weight

Also, am I fat?

is ur mom a refrigerator?

190, ~14-15%
lmaonoarms

>be 6'2"
>185 lbs
>hit 1/1.75/3/4
>still look skeletor

What the fuck!?

first I didn't understand either

but then I scrolled down

THICC
H
I
C
C

centaur mode

He's not that lean in the right picture, just has good ab/oblique development. Probably 12-15% bodyfat

more than in the left

nope, 15% looks more like OCB was around low teens at most, 10%-12% not 12-15

Glute pic?

Iktf

Feels like you have to hit 200 to be swole

20 lbs of pussy and ass mode

if he wouldn't have fallen for the SS meme he wouldn't have an overdeveloped bottom and underdeveloped upper body though and would look much bigger at the same weight

pretty close. I hover in the 190s

I dunno, I legit don't squat (knee problems) and as a result focus primarily on upper body and back, still cant escape the lankiness

your ass has the same volume as your complete upper body... think about that

I'm not the guy in the pic dude

But I am.

So if I were to minimalize leg work and emphasize my upper body, how long would it take for it to catch up?

holy shit im exactly the same height, weight, and body shape as the left right now.
I never thought escaping fridge mode was possible.
t. been doing SS for a month now and making decent progress.

>those pumpkin delts
>natty
pick ONE

Not him but I used to have it long back in the day and I'm thinking in growing it again. This is the only pic I have, was I able to pull it off?

don't be so delusional as to think you'lll ever look like the right side please

Trenbolona injections to the ass. Then enjoy the increased libido cause he'll want to fuck you all the time

Without good legs, probably 195ish. With good legs, I would say maybe 205 210.

sit on my face daddy

Is it the same guy?
Did he roid?

yes

Nah, he's 195-205. Anyone who follows combat sports closely could tell you that. He's bigger than Ward and Kovalev and they come into the ring 185-190 on fight night,

how do i make my core wider?

Probably 230

>You can see he followed the golden rules.
>same hair cut thanbefore
>same beard as before
>same eyebrows as before

What shit are you on nigga ?

Neck and trap gains

No homo right?

yes homo. ill eat that ass and suck that dick like no bitch did before.

What aproximate ammount of drugs are needed to achieve that body?

How does a nigga get them neck gains tho....

he could have been a hipster on the left and hung out with those hot chicks that have the weird colored grey/blue hair, now he's just another hard hat construction worker whistling cat calls with his buddies in-between moving concrete slabs

Cut your bodyfat after a 3+ year bulk and go bald. I see a bunch of jacked bald dudes at my gym that are legit 8/10 without a piece of hair on their heads. Makes me pretty jelly tbqh.

185 lb tops. He has tiny joints and a small waist. Not hating on the dude; I'm legit jelly, in fact.

>tfw 8.5" wrists, size 16 feet and 38 inch waist
Feelsbadman.jpg

i've never seen someone be so fucking spot on on Veeky Forums before

you weigh a LOT less at 10% than you think

are you a cave troll

This. I'm 6'3 and a little less muscular, little more lean and I'm 200 pounds

Pretty much.

it's a troll picture you doubles-getting piece of shit, just like the "Zyzz's routine" one
it's meant to trick the uninitiated into doing shit that doesn't work (200g protein daily? only a light jog? 3000 calories at his height and a lean 195?)

looks alright user

I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but the best haircut for someone with little hair is the shortest they're willing to go with.

The best explanation I could come up with is that if you have a ton of hair covering most of your head, when someone looks at the space with next to no hair it'll be readily apparent, but if you have shorter hair everywhere, then it's less noticeable, even though it's the exact same situation. Bonus points: you don't look like a pussy who's ashamed of who they are.

Hair lost is gone and never coming back. It's best to just accept it and move on.

how do you even eat 3000 times a day

am i pulling off long hair? pic related.

>wants to get hair rated
>doesn't post full face

nigga how the fuck are we gonna judge how well your hair fits if we can't see your face?

>That second eyebrow pic
That's supposed to be a GOOD example?

if you train bench for strength you will certainly have a small looking chest @ 1.75 plate. if that's your 1rm then you have a long way to go. i train for strength and do 2plate for paused triples @ 5'11 170lbs and my chest looks slightly above ottermode at best. get your strength up and then ramp up the volume. maybe chill and maintain your squat/dead for a while so your upper body can catch up

Ooo nice imma bring it back again

You look like a little faggot ass bitch.