What happened to clarence's face, he was good looking 6 years ago, now look at that fucking face

What happened to clarence's face, he was good looking 6 years ago, now look at that fucking face

youtube.com/watch?v=T50je5JTNZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1PoTHesyAo
youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steroids, aging and pushing the body to the limits

retard haircut and gay glasses don't suit his face

>filthy francis or whatever the fuck his name is
Underage b&

Why do they look so bad?
>That tiny chest on Left
>Those womanly nipples on Middle
>The entirety of Right's body

why so upset friend

I dont know why many white guys like this guy so much

>he was good looking 6 years ago

lol no. he always looked like a turbo nerd

Clarence form used to be shit
Look at those knees caving in

yeah thanks expert for pointing out that fucking noob squatting 230 kg at 83 kg

here's another obvious beginner squatting 300 kg x 2, but his form is BAD!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=y1PoTHesyAo

Yeah his pink guy videos are stupid as shit and not entertaining but every now and then he puts out some quality content like pimp my wheelchair that was a good fuckin vid

It's not just white people. Its anyone that under 16 that actually watches and enjoys his. Same with idubbz too

every single one of these dudes is a peanut compared to VG

let that sink in for a while.

weird haircut. He's trying to avoid cutting it short bc he thinks it shows his receding hairline. little did he know his hair style just accentuates it

This is why I'm abandoning powerlifting to focus on hypertrophy and bodybuilding

Why does he have no upper chest developement?

What haircut do you think would suit him
t. not Clarence

Thank you for agreeing
You shouldnt be lifting that much weight without proper form

>falling for the "upper chest" meme

He has gyno from the roids and vegan diet.

>he thinks upper chest is a meme

knees cave in is for maximum efficiency, it allows the quads to take over

Aesthetically, what is the point of looking jacked beyond impressing women?

By this I mean, women do not desire Arnold in his prime. If you are muscular at all, you have met the aesthetics body requirement.

Every single dude in that picture in OP body wise meets the requirement. Guy on left even has decent face. Now any bigger he tries to get is literally just to impress dudes on the internet. Why does it matter?

If you are going to keep going at that point why not focus on being a strong fucking cunt who destroys shit instead of just trying to impress dudes with your naked body on the internet?

It's literally 90% that terrible hair cut. Should stop fighting his hairline and just go shaven, when you're that swole it looks better anyway

Also, long on the sides never, ever looks good. Most good hair cuts are buzzed on the side and longer on the top. Makes his head look like an alien

pic related; his head contour

Because he doesn't do chest exercises for the upper chest. He doesn't train for aesthetics.

because he is a shy, awkward loser without charisma. naturally, nerds can identify with him.

How about you listen to Joji. His frank persona is just that, a persona. Idiots like you and 90% of his fan base do not realise that

steroids with a low anabolic/androgenic ratio can mess up your collagen, look up Eric Kanevsky
mostly reversible with HGH though

is this a real question?
As long as he cuts the sides shorter than that it's better thn what he has.Anything is better than letting his sides grow. something like what the guy in the left in OP's pic but overall a bit longer would suit him I think.

wondered how long it would be til "vegan" popped up. he's been vegan a year mate, get a grip and it has no correlation.

that dude in the middle is strong as fuck, if rich piana met him he would think he was a pussy but then if clarence showed him this clip rich piana would lose his mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI

Do none of you niggers know anything of the effects of test and dht on the body? Clarence was (still is) a promising weight lifter who probably started roiding in his late teens. You can see in his own youtube videos how the the bones in his face grew, I can only assume because of the drugs. If you really believe a freak like him got to be world class by doing a natty gomad cycle then more power to you.

Yeah, George has adressed how a lot of the elements of that persona he finds "toxic" or "cancerous". Nevertheless I think some of his own angst leaks through into the filthyfrank persona, and that the idea that he is "making fun of" everything his character says isn't really true.

He was a lot more entertaining when he was a high schooler making autistic rants in his room, i feel like a lot of older fans just stuck with him when he got popular and starting making cancerous skits. The only people he really appeals to anymore are edgy children.

fuck me in the ass sideways, this is ridiculous