King of Veeky Forums has been spotted practicing boxing

You guys better stop talking shit about the king of Veeky Forums, or else he's going to come and kick your ass now that he knows how to fight.

instagram.com/p/BXUgK8ThFIU/?hl=en&taken-by=bmcgladrey

Also, his new girlfriend looks like Rich Piana if he transitioned.

The fuck? He has a daughter?

Holy shit. He looks like he's literally never thrown a punch before. And his power is fucking awful for someone who squats 600lbs lmao

It's not surprising

Wtf? How does that work? He legitimately squats 600lbs? You know how much power he would have to have in his legs to and body to do that? So why does his punch look so weak? I mean he looks roided out to the gills so it's just weird to me I guess

Fucking lol this bitch is gross as fuck looking.

Who?

>new fag

Once he masters the right technique, he'll be a powerhouse like Overreem.

Punching is not equivalent to lifting weights because when you're lifting weights, your muscle is tight the whole movement. Punching and kicking are more like snapping movements. The power starts from your legs and hips, you keep your arms and legs and legs loose and then you tighten up just before you strike. It's just like hitting a baseball or a golf ball. His muscles mean that his hips and legs can propel themselves much faster before they tense up. He's punching with his muscles very tense so he's not able to unleash the full power(imagine yourself using a baseball bat as tense as possible, you'll be too stiff to do anything).

Muscles alone don't make you an incredible fighter but they do help out a lot.

Guy in OPs pic gas been making Current body threads for since like 2013, and he makes them even if there are several CBTs up. He always claims in his posts yes king of fit because he's 6'5 300lbs with abs and Deadlifts and squats ridiculous weight. Like 1/4 of the comments he gets are positive, and the other 3/4 all hate him and talk shit.

IMO. Say what you will, I bet you anything he's stronger than anyone here. So technically he is the king of fit..

Naw, this bitch bride of Frankenstein mode bruh

>He thinks you can learn how to punch like a genetic freak legendary MMA fighter and kickboxer who's been training for 20+ years

Why are gym bros so delusional?

lol this. I give steroid junkie in the OP a few weeks at best before he stops doing boxing because he realizes the cardio is making him smaller and he will start to become insecure and go back to no cardio and lifting.

He doesn't have to become the best fighter ever to learn how to punch better

I'm not even a great boxer and I could take this joker out. You can quote me on that.

>arm punches
Disgusting form phamalam

Those are some weak looking punches.

>fake tans

for what purpose

>mfw I just noticed the place has my gym's logo
WTF I didn't know PTT had another location. Where is this nigger at?

Vanfitfam is also the cringiest hashtag in the hisory of mankind.

If I had to guess, it would be in chilliwack

>Phil and Dil haircut from Rugrats

She's a handsome woman.

the fact they dont stop him right away and teach him the basics of punching is a really good sign he got suckered into signing up at a mcdojo

i'm so scared right now. lol. i would box his head in easily. he should be embarrassed.

What is it that is so ugly about her?

I think it's her mouth. I put my thumb over the bottom half of her face and she's much prettier if you just see her eyes. She has a manly mouth and by the looks of it, a hairy upper lip

Quick. Someone make a webd of this before he sets his Instagram to private

I've heard people say blame the kardashians, or years ago snookie and jersey shore. I wouldn't really know as I don't watch tv or follow news all that much, but this fake tan/ tanning bed shit must be pushed from somewhere. There is literally no culture on earth that values a tanned/dark woman over lighter skinned ones. Not in asia, not in africa, not in the middle east, nowhere at all. Anything beyond a natural tan that says "I spend a healthy amount of time outdoors" just looks odd, especially on women.

Oh thank god, I thought I might have to see this embarassing roidhead IRL

Its not a mcdojo, or at least my location isn't. Although I find it very unfortunate that we don't have a lot of people with serious competitive spirit.

They probably did. You do expect people to master the art of punching immediately?

What city u live in?

here

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was about to say this but in all fairness it's apparently his first day of training ever. I can't imagine how I must have looked my first time throwing a punch so I'll give him some slack.

Youre amazing! Thanks user

Jesus fucking christ. All arms. No core rotation, chicken legs. LMFAO, skip leg day much?

Thanks for the laugh.

i dont care if its his first day of training. this guy obviously thinks hes the shit or something if he uploaded a video which could obviously hurt his reputation with his god awful form, thinking hes LE ULTIMATE FIGHTER BADASS

Is it just my inexperienced brain or is he bending too much at the knees?

>strength vs dex

Strength can move a lot of weight, but speed kills baby.

Isn't it basically his job to upload videos of himself?

Richmond lel. Seriously fuck this city.

Strength is speed, he just doesn't know how to punch

Nah. His job is selling steroids to insecure teens.

And his cover jobs are working at a supplement store and as a bouncer

still not an excuse

why would he upload THAT video in which he looks like garbage? thats like if you hired a contractor to build a house and it looked like pic related, and the excuse they gave was "its our job to build houses"

Based user

What a bizarr looking humab being.
Fake green eyes. MAsculin strong eye brows. Super white teeth.
It looks like a man, but its like, it chooses to look like a man by series of bizarre choices.

Weird

Nigga I live in Surrey