Mire thread

Mire thread, let's not forget why we lift

>At normie gym just to rehab my injured shoulder
>See qt3.14, perfect body
>She glances in my direction a few times
>Fuck, gotta do real lifts now
>Start doing clean and jerks (objectively top 3 most alpha lifts)
>She keeps looking at me, mirin
>Couldn't talk to her because she was busy helping her mom keep track of her workout or something
Little girl mires are the best because they don't bother looking away if you catch them mirin.

Let's hear em boys

you sound really creepy.

>little girl mires
>helping her mom

cmon dude, wtf

>little girl mire

Lol wtf

She wasn't that young, like 8 or 9, and kept looking in my direction, I can't control what she does

Kek include me in the screencap before op gets V&

you're insecurity about getting 'mired by kids suggests you find them attractive.

kid 'mires are the best 'mires.

>tfw nephews and nieces hanging on my arms while i swing them around like an angry gorilla
>tfw kids wave at you from far away so you wave back and they smile :3
>tfw a little toddler bro sees me in the grocery store and goes "WOOOAGGHH" and then flexes his 'ceps and points to me
>i mimic him, say "wooaah" and flex one of my biceps while pointing at him too
>his mom blushes and smiles at me
>not sure if she's laughing at my autismo or because she thought i was cute

either way i'm just happy to make people smile. feels good man.

>Little girl mires
>She wasn't that young, like 8 or 9

I'M GETTING THE WORD...

NONCE

Obligatory OP is actually a faggot this time

Kill yourself

Just happened.
>at work, delivering mattress
>go to front seat of resort for key to room of delivery
>forty year old woman receptionist
>hey I need the key for room 9 South
>comes back with key, "you know you're really lucky. You're incredibly good looking and that goes a long way."
>haha well I just shaved yesterday mayb-
>"no it's not the shaving you're gorgeous"
> I didn't know what to say I thanked her for the key and the compliment then laughed.
how do you respond to that, I really wish I was into miles because that's all I attract since I've been getting fit.

include me in the screencap fellas

itkf. girls tell me i'm gorgeous and beautiful but they won't ever respond when i text them.

being autismo with good looks is such a tease.

>It's really nice being able to get a good look at the place -- can you show me around?

No like I have a gf, I think it's because I kinda have an older guy look while still being in my early 20s. It's always been milfs and grills with daddy issues my whole life. I'm dating one now, and all I want is a non crazy grill. That's how life goes I guess

Fuck off you screencap niggers. Not even your mom wanted to include you in her life.

This. People who mistake the innocent admiration of children for sexual admiration are fucked in the head.

Mirin is an inherently sexual term though. Your intentional association of it with the attention you get from kids says a lot of bad things about you my dude.

>haha epic post, have this reddit gold

So you either
>A) never recognize the aesthetics of a fellow male
Or
>B) you do, but in a homosexual fashion

You mirin brah?

Did you think zyzz was asking if we were looking to fuck is boipucci?

Yeah, but op still sounds like a pedofag. He mentioned her perfect body and then said she was 8 or 9 years old.

True. It's possible he was just recognizing that she had gifted genetics but it was a cringey way to say it.

Fucking roasted lmfao

Just flex a 'cep and ask if she wants to fug

share pic, cutie

Nah she was fucking hot no other way to say it.

She was in her late forties, so I didn't want any. Honestly though if she were any kind of attractive I would've cheated on my grill just because I've never been so flattered.
Honestly I think I'm a 6.5 or 7 Max. I'll post a pic when I get home if the thread is still up. Still at work.

Everybody likes a man in a uniform

What does this mean

Best feeling ever, I've been getting a lot of mires at work

>finishing off my workout
>last set of curls at the cable
>guy comes over asking me if i would show him how the smith machine works
>I lift it out and start moving it around
>he is like "wtf is that"
>i tell him, that its generally not a great machine, but each to theirs
>proceeds to ask him what exercise he wanted to do
>saying he would have done some behind the neck overhead press
>okay makes sense i guess
>he then asks me what i do for my shoulders
>I tell him and it seemed he was going to do my shoulder rutine

Dont know if that could be counted as a mire?

Savage brah

What did she look like? I love fit little girls

A little girl looking at you is fine, but when you describe her as "qt.14, perfect body" then your being fucking creepy

Why is that creepy? Because it's not what you are attracted to?

>2 years ago:foolishly tell everyone at my work that i started going to the gym
>now:everyone mires my slow and steady gains

OP is describing an 8 or 9 year old girl as having a perfect body. It's creepy because at that age they are lacking maturity in any sense, let alone sexual. Being attracted to children is akin to being attracted to someone who can't make up their own decisions. Children should be protected and groomed to become good people, not the focus of sexual desires.

"please tell me what you do so i can be like you"

i miss the simple days of homo shit

i'm pretty sure these people have been on this path for way longer than however long this thread has been up

No I agree, but the person I was replying to was asking why I thought OP was being creepy for miring an 8 or 9 year old with "a perfect body".

>at bar after gym
>hanging out with bros drinking
>7-8 qt3.14 with great body comes up because she knows friend
>talking bs
>"what was your name again?"
>"user"
>"you're really cool user! I love your mustache.
why don't you have my number?!"
>"why haven't you given it to me?"
>takes my phone and puts in her number
>flirts and dances with me for a while
>texts me saying shes a catch and a unique girl
>"im not like all the other girls"

pic related is what my mustache looks like

Mohamed married a 9 year old, so age is just a number. If she had a body that OP found perfect, its between him and her.

So, how was the child affected by his thoughts? I agree that children should be protected and such, but how did his thoughts about the girl affect this in any way?

joke's on you, it was a warning
whatever you did is catching up to you, since apparently she's installed a wiretap on your phone

Thought police incoming.

Ha. I laugh at you faggot. Because this story is false and the mustache is Freddie Mercury tier.

Take a seat user.

Currently not at all, but propagating that there is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to children only encourages the ones who would potentially try to initiate sexual contact to do so. Enjoying the attention of a child looking at you with admiration is one thing, being attracted to their bodies is another.

This is just /pol/ baiting now

>I'm not like other girls
>ironic trash mustache
go for it user, maybe you two can give each other the attention you both desperately seek

is it considered a mire if girls look at the floor and say sorry after making eye contact

I have to agree, that mustache style is ridiculous.

How fucking new are you people

kys

>propagating that there is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to children only encourages the ones who would potentially try to initiate sexual contact to do so
I don't know any proof of this. There is not a lot of research on pedophiles, but the programs that focus on treating them as fellow humans and that approach it as a sexual orientation and help them live with it (acceptance and such) have been a lot more popular and successful in recent years. My thoughts are that if there are better ways for pedophiles to deal with their sexual orientation and not be hunted on by society, the world would be a safer place for children too

>being attracted to their bodies is another
I don't always understand why people are attracted more to adults than children either, so I can relate to you from the opposite side

She had dirty blonde hair, probably about 4'5"-4'8" best guess.
Perfectly toned legs, she was wearing those cute Nike type shorts that girls wear if they aren't wearing yoga pants.
Her voice was so adorable, her name was Abby, and I hope I see her there again, I only have 3 weeks left before I go back to college :/

I agree with you that focusing on the safety of the chilluns is the most important part, but I don't think we should remove the stigma surrounding it. I think popular opinion that something is okay is enough for a lot of people to act on an urge

Sounds so cute! I wonder if she is still pure. Would marry if yes! Good for you!

She would be the perfect GF/wife.
She was keeping track of her mother's set and reps, time, etc as she was doing a circuit. It was adorable.

The stigma causes a lot of pain, although I think the worst thing about pedophilia is not being able to be in a relationship with someone I love. I realise it's not possible, but it still makes me feel like shit. The stigma makes it difficult for me to talk to someone about how I feel. The stigma paints me as a bad person and in my mind that gives me an excuse to do bad things as society says I can not be a good person

I go to psychologists

I know that feel dude :(

I would suggest planning your life around moving to Philippines, where age of consent is 13. Kind of too old, but you can find a 13 y/o looking young enough, I suppose.

I don't like asians. I have a strong preference for caucasian, mostly russians

Shit man. I'm not saying it's easy, but do you think it would be easier to control your urges in a society that reinforces that children should not be seen in that light, or one where they pamper you about it?
I'm proud of you for staying strong and rejecting something you know is wrong at the cost of endorphins, it's noble and I applaud you for it. But I still have a tough time thinking it would be easier in a society that doesn't see it as bad.

Look at cheating. In recent years, it seems like it happens all the time, and the excuse "people cheat all the time" has suddenly sprouted up everywhere because of it. Not saying it's acceptable, but when the society doesn't carry the stigma that it's bad, I think more people are willing to give into weakness

Yeah, that's not gonna fly in Russia.

Asians is an acquired taste, you should find an asian qt.

Your best bet is some poor latin American country with low age of consent. But my guess you it could also be the last place you travel, as locals might not like you poaching their cuties.

It's tough to say how much space society should give to pedophiles. Pedophiles themselves are divided over it too. I don't know the answer. I do know everything except for thinking about children is illegal in my country. It would be nice if there was a legal way to alleviate the sexual frustration by having something that doesn't hurt children. Things like lolicon or child-sized sex toys/dolls are illegal in many countries even though no children are hurt by it for example

Worst thread I've seen in Veeky Forums in quite a while.

Agreed, and it's my thread. Just wanted some mire stories.

>walk into grocery store after workout, decent tri pump
>run into a friend I hadn't seen a long time
>"geez, check out the gun show!"

>brother visiting, haven't seen him in nearly a year
>about to go out, change into better fitting shirt
>"that's a better shirt, and I can tell you're pretty jacked now"

not great mires, but I've been a total skelly for my entire life. 6'2", graduated high school at 120 lbs, and even earlier this year I was 137 at my lowest (I'm about 173 now). Having felt like a nobody, someone no one would ever pay attention to, and feeling like a weak loser, getting even shit mires is pretty damn good. For the longest time, I always wanted to be just like everybody else, and that's it. For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm a regular person.

>th-thanks Veeky Forums

This is why we have mire threads.
How did you make such gains in that time?
I'm 6'0 165lbs and am stuck, haven't made weight gains in months.

Lmao

Is this a real question? Eat more.

Would you not be dead if you were 6'2 at 120lbs? fuck man.

Eat more, basically. It helps that I'm pretty much running a kitchen right now and food is more or less free as long as I'm not abusing anything. But last time I tried a bulk I plateaued quickly at 3,000-3,500 calories/day. Now I'm doing 3,500-4,000/day and I've been consistently gaining weight for months now. Even a small increase can help a lot.

I understand what you mean there, but I really think it goes back to my society accepting something leads to the act itself not being so taboo. If everyone said stealing isn't a big deal, lots of people would be more prone to steal. In my opinion, it's just a cross you will need to continue to bear, and know that you are doing so for the betterment of the species. It's unfortunate, and it sucks that you have to deal with it, but I think we both agree a child's innocence is more important than a man's satisfaction. If we didn't agree, I don't think you would have restrained yourself as you have

holy shit you lanklets are skellies.

i'm 5'7" at 160 and i still feel skinny. you negros need to eat.

I got mired on tinder last night when I was really drunk. She messaged me out of nowhere at like 1 AM, pretty sure she just wanted me to go for the bang right away but I fucked it up

What do you guys think, where do I go from here/how do I recover/can I recover?

Btw we exchanged only like 3 messages before this earlier that day, was just cracking some jokes pretty much. The speaking in front of crowds thing is her referring to some of my pics, I do a lot of public speaking

lmao no user

Looks like a qt, gl user

>got a kiss as she left the car
thank you Veeky Forums, things are finally starting to look up

nigger what

Help me out senpai, she's pretty hot and idk what I'm doing

Al Salam Alaykum brother. Ins'allah you should marry that girl while she is still in proper age

jesus christ is this how americans communicate to eachother? it's like i'm reading nigger speak

I'm not a sand nig but if the Moslems got one thing right, it was to marry em young.
Used to be how Christians did it, Blessed Mary was likely around 14-15 when she gave birth to our Savior Jesus.

Two, presumably very drunk, 21 year old Americans, yes. It's tinder man, not an intellectual discussion forum

>Children should be groomed
Sure thing, you fuckin pedo

I fucking hate reddit

>lolicon or child-sized sex toys/dolls are illegal in many countries
Are they illegal where you are?

>into good plywood
What the fuck man

I opened with a joke that involved plywood, doesn't matter, it worked well enough for her to hit me up at 1 AM last night. Now it's nearly 9 PM tonight, gonna be going out again soon but if anybody has some actual advice for how I should play this one out I would be greatly appreciative

You could always just ask everyone on this board what they do to stay celibate. They're pretty good at it.

Just ask her out/to your place? idk man, I'm pretty bad at this stuff too.

Got hit on by a milf last night.

I think it was married at 6 (((consummated))) at 9. Reminder that the Muslims you see proclaim this man as their prophet.

op is b8 you fucking moron

I was already feeling weird from highschool girl mires, but wow OP

Can the reddit scum leave my fucking board now

lol u tk him 2da bar|?