Can do 100 push ups in one set

>can do 100 push ups in one set
>still look dyel

What the fuck, guys. You told me bodyweight wasn't a meme.

Post pic faggot

Bodyweight isn't a meme, but it's not so good for aesthetics.

add 100 squats and 100 sit ups and run 10km a day

It's not about the amount, it's about the resistance. If you're skellymode, you could be doing 1k pushups to no avail because the difficulty scales with your body weight. You want to do e.g. explosive single-armed alternating pushups. Basically, if you can do more than 5x30, your resistance is way too low. You should target no more than 3x20 if possible.

How often?

>a day

Every single day?

hahahahahaha*deep breath*HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

What the fuck were you expecting? You're in good shape if you can do 100 consecutive pushups. That doesn't mean you're going to look huge or jacked.

Who the fuck told you BW wasn't a meme? Did they at least tell you to increase the weight over time with a backpack?

Who's the last endurance athlete with a body that you admired?

>can do 100 push ups in one set

You are not doing them right.

And why not? Its not like its very hard to achieve. Its way more endurance than strength

You got memed for expecting growth from high volume work
The only value for push-ups is maxing pt tests

Pretty sure someone that can do 100 strict push-ups in a row has to look athletic at the very least.
But he's probably cheating on them, or even more likely this is just a bait thread.

Do 100 single-hand handstand pushups then come back and tell us you still look dyel

>can bench 225 for 10
>still look dyel
what the fuck, guys. You told me benching wasnt a meme

Fucking typical half repper

>Hundred pushups
More like 100half reps. Kiss the floor faggot

Any Olympic swimmer

this
Also do your push-ups SLOWLY

no you only need to do it one day then you are big forever

Do 6-7 sets of diamond push ups with feet elevated and add drop sets
Every day

>tfw I can't do situps because my legs aren't heavy enough, so I end up rolling on to my back whenever I try to lift the chest off the ground

Doubt you're doing them correctly, Doing push ups correctly and progressing steadily over time will blow up your chest. Weighted push ups are god tier and if having to choose between them and bench press you should absoloutely choose the push ups.

Can incline pushup work the upper chest?

not true
except for legs

Push ups in general will, it's a compound movement for your chest, incline push ups are a waste of time, if you feel like your upper chest is lagging then you can do some incline dumbbell pressing.