Fitzens with big (17 inches +) arms, how did you get them? That kind of training gave the most results?

Fitzens with big (17 inches +) arms, how did you get them? That kind of training gave the most results?

oil

Fucktons of volume (sets of 15) and high training frequency- like 5x a week. My arms are almost never sore after a workout, so why not blast the fuck out of them?

What exercises are you ussualy doing? Do you prefer to arm isolation with dumbbells or barbell?

Just wait for that user who will tell you to just do weighted fedoras and chins.

Drop sets drop sets and drop sets brah. Also hit triceps really hard, they're what make your arms look huegggg

Armday with:
heavy curls 5x5
Preacher highreps 5x25-30
Chinups weighted 5x15

Triceps:
Weighted dips 5x15
Cable extensions highreps 5x25-30
Rope pulldowns 5x15

It got me this.

What are you talking about? Weighted chins do wonders for your arm strength and lats, but if you want jacked looking arms, high volume and different variations of curls and tricep exercises with drop sets are the magic recipe. But don't knock chins like that

Theoretically speaking, doing ring dips will be better than regular dips? I thought that you may have more arm activation since you're forced to do more stability on and thus engagement arms.

How are you not embarrassed to have those forearms?

My arms grew as my other lifts grew. On chest day I'd do a set of tris and on back day I'd do one set of biceps and that was it. At one point I thought they were growing too fast so I stopped the isolation exercises all together. Everybody is different though.

18 inches here, arms everyday. 12-20 reps per set. like 4 sets of bis and 4-6 for tris at the end of every work out.
and vary the exercises. some of my favorite bicep movements are db hammer curls, preacher curls and pronated bb curls (always in the squat rack)
for tri's cg bench (on bench day), lying db tricep extension, dips, cable push downs with a variety of handles (rope, flat bar and 90 degree bar) and overhead tricep extension on the cable machine with the rope.

Don't forget to be 5'4 and start training from age of 5

I was gunna ask this in the QTDDTOT but since this thread is about this i'll ask it here.

How am I supposed to do weighted chins if both my arms are used for the chin-up itself?

are, are you serious?
idk it it has a real name but i googled dip belt and thats the thing I use.
if your gym doesnt have one you could try and use your feet to hold a kettle bell or db. I did that for a while but the dip belt is way better

You look like you have nothing and are pushing it against your body. Anyway...

By far, and I mean BY FAR, the greatest way to grow arms is understanding excentrics and ideal hypertrophy time range.

Your muscle will be in the peak hypertrophy range if your set lasts about 45 seconds -- naturally, if you look around your gym, nearly nobody lifts for this long. This is why some guys like this increase the volume by a fuckton mindlessly thinking it's the volume itself that's doing the work -- it isn't, it's just the added time, because you end up lifting longer.

What I'd recommend is if you are in a PPL routine for example, to hit each part (bis and tris) two days a week per usual, doing no more than 9 sets maximum for biceps which is a small muscle and 9 sets for triceps, and I'd also keep each set in the 10 rep range. The key is to time them, so that in every set you're doing it slowly and holding the excentric, hitting the muscle for the full 45 seconds. In the end, your arms will be so sore they might hurt the entirety of the next week. It will destroy them, and also force you to stop ego lifting since you'll have to lower the weight in order to control it.

Use the anus

Dip belt. Hang a dumbbell from your feet. Use a band to tie a weight around your waist.

Just train em for a few years.
Got my 17 inches arms after like 3-4 years of training.

This is where routines like PHUL/PHAT come into play

Hm... Arms everyday. Arms can recover well from a 5x-7x times a week frequency.
Yes

Tricky question. Doing dips on rings won't allow you to go as heavy as bars, also there is a higher risk of injury when it comes to ring dips.

That guy here, I did PHAT, but it seemed to me like it'd be better suited for people on juice. I ended up spending like two hours in the gym every day. Super time consuming.

If you wanna post paragraphs bro you need to post a pic to show it worked for you

post ppl rountines Im curious what other peoples ppl's look like

Did dips and chin ups help you to build big arms? Doing a fuck ton of those right now

Sure. This is after a surgery where I lost 12kg and I'm technically still underweight.

I always forget that these are the people giving advice on Veeky Forums

Fuck me dude you look like absolute trash

Damn dude your arm is literally bigger than your pec

But you're right though. TUT is key

You look like shit mate

>IP isn't new

Tbh you can say anything you want, and if you Google search anything I post you'll find I'm right. I also literally exited an anorexic weight and would LOVE to see someone here who did better while staying lean.

Yeah, the surgery happened to be on my chest, so it pretty much atrophied after three or so months of no work. It all went away.

Yea whatever bro you are in no place to judge you look like shit.

>Taking advice from someone smaller than me
No thanks

You continue doin what you're doin to be small. I'll do what I'm doin to be big. Loser

>being this hurt

I was gonna include in my post "now shit on my progress regardless" but I didn't even need to, it was too obvious. Regardless of whether your homo self would want to fuck me or not, my arms grew a lot, and that's a fact looking at the pics.

I'm still waiting on your 25kg progress while mantaining abs btw.

Wtf are you on about you said i was pressing my arms to make them look big. You shat on someone Who is bigger then you so stfu.

If you're this retard you're also clearly roiding with those joocy roid veins and if boggles my mind why you'd even be retarded enough to a) think nobody would notice and b) try to argue against people to naturally achieved more than you.

Despite that though, those are still cancerous little lumps of biceps, so I understand why it hurt you so bad.

Here's my push pull.
R8/H8?
A.
Squats
Dumbell press
Incline dumbell press
Flys(top/mid/bottom)
Dips
Calves

B.
Pull ups
Chin-ups
Lat pull downs
Face pulls
Rear Delt flies
HipThrusts
Biceps
Abs

C.
Front squats
Overheard press
Incline dumbell press
Lateral raises
Overhead tricep extension
Tricep push down

D.
Deadlifts
Chin-ups
DB Rows
Lat pushdowns
Biceps
Forearms

Holy shit you are clearly a DYEL Who knows jackshit and as soon as some is bigger then you it must be roids right? Yea go fuck yourself dont ever give advice again.

Dude you're not fooling anybody. Just stop posting.

man i am more vascular and jacked than that dude and im natty...... you really do have a convoluted view on lifting and it seems that you use the excuse of "oh hes on roids" to make little of the fact you have no gains for yourself.......you are as this guy says a dyel faggot...

u get it by hitting arms more than 2 times a week.

its a small muscle, easy to recover and more easier to train the fuck out of them.

Just do them 3-4 times a week, 3XF one exercise for bi and tri.

the key is frequency, since it recovers so fast but dont overkill it so it doesnt impact your compounds.

Don't listen to others man, you look joocy af. Really nice proportions. If I could get my arms to your size, I'd be confident as all hell

Same shit everytime from DYEL faggots as soon as someone is bigger or more jacked it must be roids ofc.

That DYEL faggot actually tried to shit talk someone who is bigger and more jacked, every.fucking.time same shit from these faggots.

Do them every session. So you do biceps one day and triceps the next and biceps the next after that, alternating between biceps and triceps everyday.

Here is my arm routine i take no breaks in between my lifts to really blast arms.

Alternating db curls 4 sets for 10-12 reps
Rope push downs 4/8-10
Db side curls 4/ 10-12
Oh db press 4/ 8-10
Db hammer curls 4/ 10-12
A bar push down 4/ 8-10
21s to failure

>roiding for THIS

also, lmao @ those shitty bitchcep insertions. kys ya weak little faggot bitch.

I like the Geralt of Rivia look on you

Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Seated (or Standing) Barbell Shoulder/Overhead Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Overhead Dumbbell Extension or similar triceps exercise: 3x10-12
Shrugs(circuit machine or dumbbells): 3x10-12,
Supersets
Front lateral raises: 3x10-12
Hyperedtensions
Leg raises 3x12-15

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Lat Pulldowns with (Long Bar or V-bar) (circuit machine): 3x8-10
Seated Rows (circuit machine) - optional if already doing barbell rows: 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls (Alternate between close and normal grip): 4x-10-12
Choice of one other bicep exercise (typically Hammer Curls): 3x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 4x5-6
Leg Press (optional if already doing above squats): 3x8-10
Leg Extensions (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Hamstring Curls (circuit machine): 3x10-12
StandingCalf Raises (circuit machine): 5x10-12

And then I do core work every other day. I'm out of the gym in less than an hour some days.

It looks like your biceps are trying to run away from your forearms.
Awful insertion points.

I know shit fucking sux.

Nah its fine

the guy you're responding to literally looks 4-5x more aesthetic than you

compound lifts and chin ups
curls are for DYELS

Thanks bro, like I said, just focus on TUT and you'll see some big changes. Also don't be insecure, most "normal" men barely have any muscle on their arms anyway, so you're probably better than a lot of guys already.

>tfw 6'3
>arms are 17 in
>they look like fucking noodles
Well, I calculated that to look big I need at least 20s.

What formula did you use?

>Overheard press
Any juicy gossip, user?

1. Blast the fuck out of them on arm day
2. Hammer curls and tricep extensions
3. EAT MORE
4. EAT FUCKING MORE

Extra! Extra!

user doesn't even lift

Literally coolcicada

what kind of weight do you use for your arms?

Bro, have you ever heard of forearms

No one mentioned 8 jour arm workouts....

much better than me, my arms look like the chicks. super shitty bicep insertions. but the db hammers help to disguise it.

Aka 192 hours.

>be me
>do 21s using 30lb dumbbells
>do hammer curls using 35lb dumbbells
>biceps too tired to do any more curls
i only have 15 inch arms when flexed. how do i make them bigger?

how?
i curl with 45s and i'm 14.8 inch

I'm thinking of doing a Push Pull Agility split. So Press variations (OHP, bench, dumbbell and seated/incline), sled pushing, squat variations, tire flips, and dip variations. Then on pull day it'd be Deadlift variations, heavy carries and loads, pullup variations, and row variations. Agility day would be knee jumps to box jumps, shuttles and variations with jumps incorporated, burpees, or maybe just some team sport.

not him but I was stuck at 15 for a while now heading nicely towards 16 by adding preacher curls and incline curls into the mix, stuff that give you that stretch at the bottom

just measured 14 inches.
i'm a boxer who never lifts, so that figures i suppose.

Do the same principles apply if you want big shoulders?

The ideal TUT concept (45 seconds) applies to every lift, so yes. Try it out one day, I guarantee you'll feel a bigger burn and get sore the next.

when I'm doing chin ups, which chin do I pull up to?

Oh, but I must add: not every day, no. Just because a muscle is small doesn't mean you should train it MORE often, if anything the opposite, you gotta be careful not to fuck it up.

And in the end, the secret to making anything look "big" will always be to have low bodyfat, as it'll make all your muscles pop more. In the end, how "big" you look has a lot to do with your limbs in regards to your own body, not other people's (meaning a guy can gave smaller arms than you, but also a smaller waist, and look bigger).

Superset preacher x f with hammer x f. 3 days a week.

So yeah like previously mentioned, the triceps is going to be what increases your measurement the most. If I had to add anything, it would be to pause at the apex of the the lift for a single count. Beyond that, make sure your elbows are pinned to your sides so your shoulders don't steal your gains, throw in some negs, and keep your back in position. I do a bicep set for every back set on pull day and a tricep set for every chest set on push days. X2 per week.

The same formula Janoy uses to calculate his weight at different body fat

You're maintaining abs? Are you talking about the photo you posted? Mate, they're barely there. I doubt there's even a hint of them when you're not flexing.
How big are your arms? 15 1/2? Maybe 16? Working them 2x a week will generally get you there. People want advice from people that actually have yuge arms

The real answer is yes and no. More volume = more TUT. They go hand in hand. BUT, focusing on volume > focusing on TUT. Do you wanna know what people that always focus on TUT look like? Look up Ian McCarthy, or the DYEL that posted about TUT.
Big shoulders come from high volume upper body lifts and a big upper back. He is memey and immature, but AlphaDestiny has good advice on getting big shoulders. The only thing I'd add is 10x20 lateral raises 3x a week. Those will get your medial delts nice and joocy

You have reverse body dysmorphia where you think you're bigger than you really are. The dude who 'looks like [he] has nothing' is waaaayy fucking bigger than you. Your arms are barely a step above dyel.

Either you have a small frame, using incorrect form, or you're not getting enough volume in. Try to lower the weight and go for more volume, might see better gains bb

The burn is lactic acid building up, that has nothing to do with building muscle.

>Training arms 5x per week

Ill bet you look wierd asf