How do fat people not self-shame themselves into being skinny...

How do fat people not self-shame themselves into being skinny? How do they shamelessly walk into a McDonalds and order 5 double cheeseburgers and not feel bad about it?

I would feel like such a fat fucking retard weighing 350 lbs and then going to Mickie D's and ordering the DOUBLE BACON CHEESE EXTRA LARGE SIZE PLEASE

Just a thought I had today when a massively obese woman came into work today with a big bag of donuts and offered me one. How could you even bring yourself to go to the donut shop and get a big bag of donuts? Does she not know what the people behind the counter must be thinking? I guess maybe they dont' care.

You really underestimate the mentality of someone who practices shitty nutrition their entire lives. It's the only thing they know, it's the only thing they want to know. Combined with the dopamine addiction from eating sugar and grease, it's a hell of a drug. You're assuming that they're aware, or even capable of comprehending, of how shameful and shitty their relationship with food is.

And ultimately, they're the ones who have to make the decision to change. And obviously they won't.

It's called: mental illness

Jews have eroded the disgust response upon which western society was built

Contemptible lack of self-discipline, self-control, self-worth, commensurate with their contemptible lack of character and moral fiber.

From personal experience I can tell you that other people trying to be nice has a lot to do with it. They'll call you "husky" or say shit like "you're not fat, just the perfect amount of chubby". I didn't think about it because I figured if they don't care why should I? Just think of all the people telling these fatties on facebook they're beautiful and "totes perf babe ;)"

Unhealthy food is highly addictive, so they pass the shame phase when they have the urge to eat

Absolutely this. I was obese my whole life and i "knew" i was fat, but i never truly understood the physical repercussions of being so obese. I was used to being the fat kid, and i accepted it as just part of every day normal life. People have to have an epiphany to really force themselves to change. Most people are clueless to calories, and nutrition and live in the NOW

Hi, I use to weigh 320 pounds I'm now down to 230 and working to get under 200.

To explain to you why we do (did) it, I can't speak for everyone just for myself but, when you get hungry, at that moment you no longer care about what other people think or even care about your own image or appearance. All you care about is satisfying yourself. The urge to eat is mind numbing, its like the only thing I could focus on...and only after gouging myself on fast food or delivery would I feel like shit, never before or during only after eating. But damn, it sure was great for those 10 or 20 minutes while eating, it was like heaven.

Totally not worth it..im able to (almost) mimic the same feeling of an endorphin rush with a brisk walk/jog around the block nowadays. Though I still think I would have a life long struggle with food. It was an addiction for the majority of my early life.

quads confirm

Self delusion and making excuse. It doesn't help that it is all you've ever known or that the change happens slowly overtime.

Humans aren't built to think about the next year or even the next month. They are built to think about the next day and maybe the next week. In an age of abundance where you can have as much of a object that your body is going to pump tons of reward chemicals into your brain for eating, you need self-control and long term thinking to keep the long term negative effects in mind and turn it down.

Lots of people lack that long-term perspective and aren't willing to invest the effort to develop and maintain it.

you don't really care about yourself or your own body when you're obese let alone what other people think

Being fat was just normal, I have memories from when I was 5ish and some girl at a pool made fun of me for having boobs and trying to play tag but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't catch anyone else.
I was always aware of the fact I was obese and that other people were probably disgusted by me, but it was what I was used to, I was the fat ass. Then when I got older and because more responsible of my own body I'd still have excuses not to start, like no time because of school, can't eat right because my parents buy shitty food, just didn't care about myself, etc etc.
I eventually ran out of excuses and realized that every single day I didn't try and better myself was a day I'd either have to make up for later or pay for with a shorter life span.

I have gotten really fat.

It doesn't actually take much to be fat.

If you get a normal meal at Mc Donalds with a drink, it's over 1500 calories. You don't have to do ridiculous shit like get 5 double cheeseburger bacon shits.

Just get a big Mac, fries, and a soda.

Now, eat meals like this 3 times a day.

Then do not exercise.

Doing this you can get to over 300 pounds, and if you don't understand anything about calories even if you try to fix it by eating "healthy" you will be tricked into eating unhealthy things mascarading as healthy and still gain a lot of weight.

When you are ignorant the world is out to fuck you.

I thought for example peanut butter was healthy because it didn't seem that bad. Turns out it's insanely caloricly dense.

Rice looked fine to me. Turns out it's like eating a bowl of fucking white chocolate and you can eat way too much way too fast.

Honestly a lot of it was ignorance and no initiative to do physical activity. Not only that but I had been fat for so long I just figured it was how I was normally meant to be. It also kind of fucked with my chances with some hot girls but I also made it with some solely off personality alone, so I really at the end of the day figured it wasn't a big deal.

I am totally different now of course but there is an example of how you can just be fat.

A lot of people have given up

Like how can some people come on Veeky Forums every day and complain of tfwngf instead of self-shaming themselves into working on social skills?

It's the same as junkies scamming hospitals to give them drugs, they're beyond shame.

Being fat is american herritage.

What bothers me more is these vegans shilling their fairtrade vegan bullshit, I don't fucking care about niggers or being 'ripped', I care about the weights I lift.

Only literal cucks get upset about fat people.

de fucking denial in some cases till they are so fucking gone it wold take years to get to normal

>be me
>be Fat
>bee stings my chin
>look in mirror
swolen .exe
>2 weeks later
>still swolen
It wasent swollen I was fat

not fat anymore

Theyre unhappy, but they find happiness in food. Their body gets sad and the mcdonalds makes them happy.

My secret was I stayed on the edge of obese and overweight and didn't order too much from one place. Sure, I'd get a normal meal from McDonalds but later that night if it's a day off I'd hit up the corner store for sugary shit. Hopefully those days are forever behind me now.

you make a good point.

dog DICK and dog BUTT and dog DICK dog DICK dog BUTT and dog DICK and dog BUTT and dog DICK dog DICK dog BUTT

Idk I'm an alcoholic and I fucking hate myself the entire time I'm off the wagon but do it anyway.

As a morbidly obese guy, even i cant imagine having 5 burgers in one sitting. I can't even imagine having 5 burgers in a day. The other reason is because they aren't as receptive to ghrelin so they think in their minds, they're eating okay, because they only eat until they're full. But they're full is someone's Thanksgiving.

N A O M I W A T T S
N A O M I S T W A T

A big misconception here seems to be that people are assuming that the magnitude of hunger pangs are the same for an obese person as it is for an ordinary person. It is probably similar to drug withdrawls, in the sense that it completley warps your mind and envolopes your attention, until sated.

>dropped down to 177 this year
>found pics of myself from last year when I was in the 220's

Wheeeew, I don't remember looking that fat. If anything, I'm sure fat people are convinced they don't look that bad

I'm a bit overweight(not to the point where it's unhealthy) but I'd fucking vom if i ate 5. Jesus christ

why do poor people vote right? people are stupid, end of discussion

Fuck you buddy.

Yeah you can call me fat whatever but the fact is that I lift weights for strength not muh aesthetics. Fuck you. I could snap your pencil neck ass like a twig.