Are there any athletes you see on TV or any elite athletes who are not doping?

Are there any athletes you see on TV or any elite athletes who are not doping?

I don't believe so. So why all the noise when someone is found out?

I think they were just reckless and bad at hiding it. Because EVERYONE of them is or has been doping.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/general/athletics/mo-farahs-trainer-alberto-salazar-at-the-centre-of-doping-allegations-10295572.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So why all the noise when someone is found out?
Same reason you get a ticket when a cop catches you go over the speed limit, even though everyone does it.

Doping in some way or other, but ALL of them have been doping.

Galen Rupp probably isn't

>Galen Rupp

Trust me, hos trainers doping him in some way.

how does doping help in aerobic based sports such as distance running?

are you joking, or serious?

Everybody is on steroids. You're on steroids

>You're on steroids
haha i WISH i could afford to dope
nah i'm 100% natty skinnyfat
i can barely afford 70 proteins a day

Whelp that explains the gyno

I forget what it's called but there's a way to put more oxygen into athletes blood before a race, blood doping I think.

Dr. Lame Norton is natty

>Bad at hiding it
You literally can't hide it, you have to bribe the anti-doping agency. The sport industry is incredibly shady.

>Lance couldn't afford to bribe the officials
>Putin couldn't afford to bribe them

Maybe he did something to piss them off? Maybe he got sick off their greed and their increasing demands on him. This happened to a Russian marathoner. She was bribing the Anti-doping agency and one day got sick of their increasing demands so they decided to out her for it. Lance must've done something to piss them off because there is no way he could have gone on so long without being caught unless he was bribing someone.

I'm sure you know red blood cells are what deliver oxygen to the muscles.

Blood doping increases the number of red blood cells in your body giving you that extra kick and aerobic ability. The downside is your blood becomes thick like dirty oil and you need to run it out or else you risk cardiac arrest and with an already low resting heart rate that's a real danger to athletes.

An alternative is EPO. This promotes the production of red blood cells but can also lead to cardiac arrest for the same reasons.

If an endurance athlete dies of heart failure it's probably because he was doping to some degree.

Galen Rupp's trainer is the infamous Alberto Salazar so it's safe to say he's doping.

independent.co.uk/sport/general/athletics/mo-farahs-trainer-alberto-salazar-at-the-centre-of-doping-allegations-10295572.html

Lance didn't have to bribe officials. UCI officials were covering for Lance because not only was he making a lot of people money (Nike, Trek, Specialized, Oakley) he was promoting the sport in the coveted North American market. The powerful few didn't want Lance to fall but then John Landis got caught and blew the whistle.

It's apparently easy to cheat the system since the means to cheat are years ahead of the systems designed to catch them.

Otherwise you fake a condition like asthma and get a TUE which will allow you to use a steroid to treat it. It's basically legalized cheating.

You'd be amazed how many athletes have asthma and need a prescribed steroid to let them compete.

steroids increase red blood cell production

more blood, more endurance

>bolt

How come sprint runners have these bodybuilder tier physiques? Wouldn't all that excess torso bulk be useless hindrance?

The manlet in blue just beat Usain Bolt.

He is 5'9 and under 160 lbs

They need to be explosive, distance runners don't look like bodybuilders

Explosive legs, but why huge bis, traps?

Because your upper body support your running. Since sprinters can shit on conserving energy, they exaggerate the fuck out of the arm swing.
I gues.

Bis from the arm swing training, traps from power cleans to build explosiveness

Your body also functions as a whole. The stronger each muscle can contact when needed, the better. This is why most athletes train everything.

Michael Phelps was definitely juicing. Russia only got shit for it during the olympics cos "muh russia"

How to get those quads without steroids?

I'm an elite athlete (I get paid..barely) who has competed at televised events and can guarantee I'm natty but I'm also not known at all
But I get what you mean, I know a few guys who are far better than me in their respective sports who I strongly believe are natty
Whether the likes of Bolt or Phelps are is another story
I think most basketball, soccer and other highly skill dependent games would be

>the virgin sprint and chad hover

because they're almost all black, the darker your skin tone the more defined your muscles get

everyone looks bigger with a tan

I see you don't follow cycling

squat heavy weight and yours will be bigger natty

>bodybuilder tier physiques
Usain Bolt is like 90kg at 195cm, that is not very big.

>not knowing the difference between anabolic and corticosteroids.
Moron

>anabolism is desirable for every kind of athlete

Bolt is old and it really wasn't a great time

Kek. You obviously don't know what corticosteroids do, Or that anabolic steroids do more than make your muscles bigger. Tons of athletes dope and use TUE's. But the only benifit steroids for asthma give is to alleviate inflamation from asthma.

>Or that anabolic steroids do more than make your muscles bigger.
Yeah, it makes your organs bigger, restricts blood flow, increases appetite for no reason etc.

Just lol if you think literally any endurance athlete (the ones that are most likely to use corticosteroids) are using anabolics (cyclists, cross-country skiers, footballers being notable examples)

Endurance athletes are going to be using stuff like erythropoietin. They arent using corticosteroids unless *spoiler* they actually have an inflammatory disease *spoiler*. The small performance enhancement that you get would be completely underminded by the slew of sides from high doses of something like prednisone.

ITT - below average losers convincing themselves anyone with talent is a cheat. This type of thread is why this is the worst "fitness" forum on the net.

Just lol if you don't think they're both.

oh ok everyone is clean nothing to see here goodbye

Hi Bloho

In the big leagues, not only do they have talent but they're also roiding. You can be talented and not roid, but you won't be able to compete against those at the top that are reaping the benefits of both.

Another summerfag that's oblivious to the world of sports. It was hilarious when Lance Armstrong came out and admitted to PED usage. The delusional fan boys were crushed.

>hate needles and having my blood taken
>just reading this thread is making me nauseous
A...am I gonna make it?

Rugby is pure and no one is doping user