/fraud/

/fraud/ - roiding to look like natties general

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on stupid people general:

First for lolis

Sequel when?

Never, fuchur has left us behind with the rest of humanity

;~;

All I want in life is a sequel with fitness lolis.

I just found out my older brother is the biggest KEK IN THE WORLD, i just want to fucking slap his fucking cuck head, he can't be my family it's not my genetics he's from another mother from a brother from another sister

fucker just stays by his wife after he discovered SHE CHEATED ON HIM. And it didn't even happen once, but several times with several men.

I just want to inject tren into his brain, maybe that will make him more manly.

I HATE YOU KEKS

Bruh, my brother was the same.
When I was 19 he brings home a hot chick with a kid, told him then it wouldn't end well.
Two years later he has a kid and is newly married,two years and two months later they're separated and she's taking child support from him.

Later found out that she was cheating on him from basically day one.

Feel so bad for him, but the signs were there.

fuck it hurt man, i can't stand that weakness

I will never speak to him again, fucking faggot. i don't wanna be associated with that weak ass faggot

You fags are pathetic

You spoken to him about it?

If not, try to shake him out of it, he may be a weak willed faggot, but he's your brother - it's your job to pull him out of bad shit when you can.

I wish I had ignored everyone else and just hammered at my brother before he got in too deep.

WHERE THE FUCK IS BIMBO

stand on a box and punch him

Yeah i supported him when he found out. He was devistated. Then he told me he was going to divorce her and removed all her pictures etc. But now he has forgiven her. I suspect he is low test, how can you be otherwise such a cuck.

I told him what he needed to do, but his cuckness was stronger.

Go to him again, remind him.

Pussy has its fucking ways with your mind, especially once you're married to it.

Raw dogging pussy essentially lets a woman drug you so she can manipulate you, they secrete oxytocin through their vagina - and also through their tears - where as men dont.

Got aids, from all the dicks in his bum and now he's died

maybe u dont know how strong emotion love is Mast. You will feel it someday

dont say its true

My asscheek has literally doubled in size and im getting a bit of test flu. Injecting 300mg twice a week. Should I lower the dose?

>It'll crush SHBG giving a lot more free test for the same total test amount. This also means more estrogen and you may need an AI.

I'm the guy who posted a few days ago who takes 1mg of arimidex per day, this indeed seems to be the case as im on 500mg test-e per week and 10mg LGD-4033 per day.

I'm currently trying 1mg arimidex eod to see if I get high estrogen sides, so far my right nipple seems a bit more sensitive but not 100% sure about it.

I just want to smash his head so fkcing hard that maybe something will change his way of thinking like a beta male.

Nothing to do with that. This is just pure desperation.

Love Is for faggots. Makes you weak and dependent. You should never depend on someone. Eventually they will abuse you. You have to be in control.

I can be pretty lazy but when it comes to stuff like staying jacked and asthetic i am very very disciplined.
But i dont know how hard the PCT will fuck with my motivation. When i had high e2 i was feeling extremely shit and didnt want to lift.

Im on 250mg test and have my estro in check and i lost 12 pounds since my blast i shouldnt have that much water or glycogen. Im aware ill lose mass which i can take, but if i twink down and look dyel im gonna a hero.

When I did it the estro sides handed my ass to me rather quickly. Normally I dont need an ai for 500mg until about 10 weeks in iirc.

why? you should increase it if anything

ur prolly injecting into fat, lose the fat or inject into quads and go atleast 1inch deep.

I had flue like symptoms 2 times after injecting. But it stopped after 1 day.

Is it red?

If you press on it with your finger, does it leave a mark? does your other cheek also leave a mark?

If it's red and it leaves a mark when you press on it with your finger, and your other cheek isn't red and doesn't leave a mark, then it could be infected.

>Love Is for faggots. Makes you weak and dependent. You should never depend on someone. Eventually they will abuse you. You have to be in control.
Ur non-emotional made me semi, i wish someday to meet you irl and get ur signature on my asscheecks

>I'm the guy who posted a few days ago who takes 1mg of arimidex per day, this indeed seems to be the case as im on 500mg test-e per week and 10mg LGD-4033 per day.
lol and you didn't think to mention that the first time you asked about your ridiculously high usage of adex?

man i dont say that often but thats a pretty woman.

i will never understand this. I can understand that people like that still love their gfs/wifes, but i could never in my life live with that humilation. That my own wife has fucked other men behind my back.

I couldnt just stop loving my wife, but never in my life could i look into her eyes again and not see the betrayal

its a very pale pink compared to my skintone and it does leave a sunburn mark when I press. Im just gonna take some ibuprofen and vitamin c. Hope that does the trick

I didn't? I thought I did... oh well, guess I fucked up.

I anyhow ran out of LGD yesterday so I wont buy it again and stick to test alone, just wanted to get rid of my last bottle of LGD.

ikr
im legit thinking about hanging up ur picture on my wall with that text over you. ur honestly most motivational person on this board

That shouldn't be happening AFAIK, I inject around 250mg twice a week and never had my cheeks getting red. I only ever got post injection pain in my virgin glutes, but my muscles seem to have gotten used to the benz alcohol and I haven't got PIP since weeks.

If I'd get those symptoms I would honestly go to the doc and get some antibiotics tbqh, though maybe someone with more experience can give a better answer.

You guys have such faggots for brothers, Jesus Christ.

My brother cheated on all of his past girlfriends multiple times.

>you guys have such faggots for brothers
>my brother who does the exact opposite isnt a total faggot tho

ok

woah there senpai, mind posting all of your best ones?

i have this

I feel the pain more than he does. I can never look him in the face anymore.

He is not my brother anymore. No brother of my would act this way. The best is just to do like he doesn't exist.

If i could control people's lives, we would all be big ripped alpha males with beards.

>1mg ed of arimidex

You do know that you need estrogen in your body to function properly right?

There is no way in hell that your nips are sensitive with that dose. You're being a massive hypochondriac.

Lower the AI usage or find out the hard way.

can i have a daily pic of u Mast i need some inspiration
only kseniya

1mg isnt unheard of. There's still going to be some conversion.

Its also like total test vs free test, with very low SHBG then not much estrogen is going to get bound to SHBG, eg low total e2 but higher free e2.

Also, it takes time for your nipple sensitivity to go down, if you did crash your estro/free estro then its not going to be reflected in your nipples straight up, itll take time for them to recover too.

sneek into his bedroom at night and shoot his ass with 5 grams of tren. its the only solution.

lame senpai

such is life

Yes, I know. I've tried 0.25mg eod, 0.5mg eod and increased all the way up to 1mg ed until my nipples were no longer sensitive. They started getting sensitive on my 2nd or 3rd week of test and I've been taking 0.25mg eod since the beginning of my cycle.

I can only guess going by what others are saying, that LGD massively effects your free test and estro.

Even at 1mg/day I wasn't getting any low estro sides like dry/painful joints, and I was taking that dose for at least a few weeks... pretty insane if you ask me.

Love is a bitch, my mom cheated on my dad and they're also still together.
I've had lots of talks with my dad, he has zero friends because of her.

These days hes making friends but man those were some rough days. My dads love is unconditional even though he'll never trust her again, hell he asked me to install a keylogger on her laptop. I did.

I could never imagine staying with my girl if she cheated, even if my heart tells me to stay. But if that moment ever comes.... who knows.

Any woman that cheats on you isn't worth your time and commitment, it's always best to move on.

It doesn't matter how long you're together either and it also doesn't matter if you're 'getting old'.

I've read plenty of stories of guys who got young women in their 40s because their wives started cheating or were starting to become unbearable. It's better to take the risk and try getting a 20-24 year old hottie than stay with a 30-35 year old slag who cheats on you. You will never be happy in that relationship.

I honestly wouldn't give a damn if I had children, I'd still leave her.

I told my wife I'll stay with her through anything except infidelity.
I told her gambling, drug addiction, I can work through - no way in hell could I be with someone who does that shit.

Fuck man that hurts, talk some sense into him. What a fucking weakling.

Shit, that's even worse. I'm not sure if i could handle that

That's not test flu, you literally have an infection. Get on some antibiotics man.

>I told my wife I'll stay with her through anything except infidelity.

I honestly find this ridiculous, simply because you know she'd divorce your ass if you lost your job or you got cancer.

Women are fucking cruel, don't give them your unconditonal love as they don'T deserve it, they will NEVER reciprocate.

Have a friend who was fighting cancer and survived. During the time he was fighting cancer his wife was pregnant. What did she do?

She conveniently 'fell out of love' with him, aborted the child, and left him.

Anyone seen the documentary Icarus? It's about a guy who finds some guy to help him avoid being caught by drug tests while being on steroids and taking part in different amateur competitions. Seems interesting

If my wife was like that, I wouldn't have married her.

That's what he thought as well, otherwise he wouldn't have married her and wouldn't have wanted to have kids with her.

They planned having the kid, but after she got pregnant he got diagnosed with cancer and things went downhill from there.

Nobody cares about your netflix normie bullshit. It's not exactly hard to beat amateur comps. The stupidity of that concept boggles my mind. It would be something if it was a WADA tested athlete doping and beating the system . Netflix docs are cancer

Well, she is isn't his wife now is he. People are different. It's silly to generalize an entire gender.

Hey bro I'm a retard who was too scared to go to hospital when this happened to me

Slightly off colored pink, warm to the touched, hurts slightly when pressing too hard? On the road to infection like I was.

What did I do? Waited it out like a man cause I ain't a pussy. It started to go away after a few days then was gone but I forgot when. Just inject other cheek. If it happens again throw your vial away shit is fucked.

Anyways you'll probably be fine. If it gets worse instead of better over the course of a few days RIP go to hospital.

First time in awhile I haven't woken up horrifically depressed. I'm not trying to act naive but I may have finally stuffed this opiate addiction. Looking in the mirror is disgusting, I am a shrunken unremarkable fuckboy.

I have tons of tren e NPP and test. Time for first blast?

what's npp

Good for you man.

Start with test, add tren later.

I'm taking tri-tren and test e

feeling p good you should defo do it

>What did I do? Waited it out like a man cause I ain't a pussy. It started to go away after a few days

this is prolly the worst advice someone could give to him.

same as the people who suggest to work out when you have fever lmfao

yeah probably but as long as it's not getting worse than your body is handling it like a normal infection and you'll be fine

inb4 the infection spreads to his testicles.

>straight to the tip

Nanadrolone phenyl propionate
Thanks I'm already on TRT test, gonna double the dose after I get some BP and AI meds
What's your tren and test dose? I'm fairly mentally unstable so will stay low for awhile to feel things out

400tren 600test mg/w

Emotions don't make you week. Not having control over your emotions is why you are weak.

why is 500mg/wk test agreed upon by everyone as the ideal first cycle?

not disagreeing but I see it everywhere. occasionally with dbol kickstarter

Woman by nature are weak by this analogy (I agree tho)

What's the current consensus on test and tren ratios? I want good feels not suicidal ideation lol

cause it's a decent amount
dbol is a must, only cause dbol is amazing

idk dude you shouldn't be thinking too much about suicide at least not more than normal

afaik low test high tren is best.

So do folks ever feel GOOD on tren? My buddy has ruined relationships on it and he complains about how angry and nearly psycho it makes him feel. I already have severe self worth problems, maybe I should save the tren until I'm in a mentally better place. I'm quite fragile but I'm working on it, my brain needs to repair and I'm pretty sure tren promotes neurodegredation.

I think I'll just go for 350-500mg test a week and proper AI and BP control for now. See where that gets me over a couple months.

>first time deadlifting, cleaning, and squatting in years
>with 13ml of pip
Oh lord jesus

Tren exacerbates your mood
If youre in a depression, it can make it very deep

your mate still alive? hope you're supplying him with high end gear.

I feel amazing on tren I think it's just how you put yourself mentally on tren, if you let it make you feel good then you will

yeah but the higher test usually fixes the depression for most males

13ml? What you running?

Rude

Haha the fucking madman, he actually injected 13ml in a single spot.
Do you have huge syringes or did you leave the needle in and switch syringes while injecting or how did you do it Jer?

one huge ass syringe that takes 35min to push

Thats not actual depression then
Thats bein a lil bitch

Front loaded eq

I split it between quads
I have 20ml syringes for brewin, but I didnt use those

Its just I haven't injected over .5ml in years as well and im paying for it

I dont thunk ive used alot of these muscles in years, sweet jesus

I've got about a quarter of a vial of tren ace left over from 6 months ago, if I pasteurise it in a hot water bath do you think it's good to use again? Planning on starting B&C soon and it seems a shame to throw it away.

is it cloudy?

I quite like it. I've always had a bad temper so I learned to control it over the years and tren doesn't make it too much harder. I'm probably better on it because I'm even more alert to signs of impending rage than usual.

I'm pretty lucky with steroid sides though, none of them seem to hit me badly. That is except high blood pressure, but I was like 15% bf not doing any cardio when that happened.

Nope. Orange as fuck and looks the same as the day I bought it.

should be good, I used one that I drew from like a year earlier with no issues didn't hot bath it or anything

Reminder to go to church

I can confirm, I'm taking even more than that on 600mg test a week with lgd, added in dbol and I almost have to start wearing a bra kek

how srs are the fertility issues?

I'm thinking of pct in 10 weeks until next year

What the fuck is going on?

I'm just on babby first cycle of 500mg test-e. No estro sides as far as I knoe. But I squeezed my nip and got clear droplets of fluid. Since when did test increase prolactin?

HOW DO I FIX THIS PLEASE HELP

>But I squeezed my nip
Stop doing that. Most men are able to get a very small amount of fluid out of their nips if they squeeze hard enough.

Okay. I guess it might just be coincidence. Only started squeezing my nips checking for gyno recently. Guess I could always produce fluid.

It's saturday you dumb jew

The more you touch em the higher the chance you'll induce gyno.

Just wait until they get itchy or sore.

Is it worth adding an oral on your first cycle(test E600mg/wk 15weeks) if i'm aiming for a lean bulk

tfw I have to keep telling my gf to stop sucking and rubbing my nipples

Depends on the oral. Something dry can be a good finisher to a cycle.

Like winny for last 6 weeks? Is it worth adding if i'm gonna be on a little sulprus? Is it not just a waste?

>just stays by his wife after he discovered SHE CHEATED ON HIM
Wasn't your bro like 21 right now. Getting married at that age, didn't you expect him to be a cuck.

But yeah, disgusting either way.