Gym horror thread

Gym horror thread
Post things that freak you out at the gym

>90% of the equipment in my gym is facing the leg press machines
>also 90% of the time those machines are in use
>ALSO 90% of the people using those machines lock out completely
>mfw 90% of the time I'm at the gym I'm borderline panicking every time someone locks out, because I know damn well it could be their last rep ever in that machine

Relax, buddy. Chances of that shit happening are like shark attack low. Take it easy. I love you.

I-I've seen the webms user, it could happen any second!
I love you too
N-No homo

The worst thing are the foul-smelling dudes. This happens mostly in Europe in my experience, as in my native ( tropical ) country we shower 2-3x a day and people are crazy about grooming and hygiene.

But over here? Dudes stink, chicks stink, hot chicks stink.At the bar, at the club and at the gym too.

For fuck[s sake, shower, put on some deodorant , that's all it takes.

It's extremely unpleasant to have to work out and huff that putrid stench that your stankass leaves behind when you leave the station, or the horrid aura of death that surrounds you when you are doing your curls in front of the mirror and now nobody can do anything in a 2 meter radius because it's damn near impossible not to gag

>tfw I'm that guy
I shower for work and fuck all else.

>He expects me to take a shower before going to the gym
Why ?

for the same reason people shower at most other occasions: you disgust everyone around you and your presence is unpleasant and revolting

>I disgust one autistic foreigner
Seems good to me

>rock up at the gym, it's a small, well appointed one that's kinda tucked away, only yuppies go there
>I'm the 'biggest guy' there
>hitting some solid intermediate numbers
>gym normies look in admiration at my 4 plate squat
>pride myself on being friendly to everyone
>dude with a bulky hoodie and track pants comes in, doesn't take his hood off and mean mugs everyone
>goes straight to a squat rank, does 1 plate for 10, 2plate for 10, 3plate for 10, 4plate for 10 and 5 reps of lmao5plate

Truly horrifying.

Sounds like you need to fight him.

I literally dont wash my gym t shirt no more often than every two weeks JUST for this reason, to keep normies at bay. Fuck you hahaha

Why didn't you get him a chair and help him sit down.
Jesus dude.
Sounds like me to be fair, I don't wear a hoodie but I mean mug people and ignore everyone while I workout. Don't ego lift and only go heavy when my gym bro is down to spot.

Suck him off to show him that he can't fuck around in YOUR gym

the videos of injuries those people have like 2000lb+ on the machine

Man, I live being the biggest cunt where I am, I go early early morning when it's only cardiobunnies as far as the eye can see, only really three other guys lifting and they're all low weight high rep guys.

i need pheromone gains tho

High speed low drag bro.

>Be Ausfag
>Never know true freedom.

Least I can get big off roo meat.

your native country is tropical? and you ar crazy about hiegene?

Dude I am from southamerica and we shower once a day... I dont get you

Where are you from?

Do you eat crocodiles?
I know alligator has sweet protein macros.

Someday user.
I need to be able to squat 4 plate for 10, and then it's on

That doesn't sound like I'm asserting my dominance though...

You understand my pain then... That monster shouldn't be in MY gym, he should be in a powerlifting gym with his own kind!

Her dirty feet trigger me

Eh, it's expensive and I'm not fond of the taste.

I can literally either shoot Roos, buy Roos off my neighbours or just buy it at the stock feed for $1 a kilo.

Crocs are much more protected, they're rarer and they're not native to my part of the continent.

Roo meat would also have much better macros.

Salty tastes ok user.
WA? Try going to bilby burgers. Try the croc burger is pretty delish. (their beef burgers are the best in Straya tho)

Man, go to a power lifting gym one day, it's fucking great, even not being a big guy there.

>Friend invites me for an open day at his gym, even though he knows I can't join because I train way before the gym opens.
>Staff are stoic, but not gruff.
>Equipment, save the barbells and weights are ratty as shit.
>Gym still expensive.
>But the plates and bars are incredible, immaculate.
>Find myself doing an extra 5kg on most lifts, staff explains that's likely due to it being actually balanced worth a damn compared to the shit in most commercial gyms.

>Claremont
Fuck man, long arse trip for me.
Next time I'm in the city I'll check it out if I have time.

p sure pigs ain't native to straya but are still there right?
Should be able to hunt unlimited invasives if you like.

>as in my native ( tropical ) country we shower 2-3x a day and people are crazy about grooming and hygiene.
BR?

Odds are you stink to everyone else as well. Euros are just used to Euro smells and BRBRs are used to eating sopa de macaco and smelling other BRBRs.

I base this on absolutely nothing, though.

Crocs aren't invasive and aren't found anywhere near me.
Occasionally there's rumours of freshwater Crocs, but I've never seen them.

I do occasionally go up north and hunt Camels with my brothers, but that meat really isn't good for you.
Nice gamey steaks, like even more than roo somehow, but much juicier.

Ayy, worth a try.
The beef is next level though. Grilld ain't got shit on bilbies. They grow their own salads and make tasty as fuck sauces.

>new guy sits on the bench press
>he looks kinda chubby but no builtfat
>puts on about 60kg total no warmup
>puts on CLIPS
>drops every rep to his fucking neck

I hate everyone in my gym

>gypsy kids come in just after lunch
>there is literally no staff at this hours
>3-4 guys about 14-16 years old
>take turns doing whatever exercise and do 2 sets each
>leave dumbbells and weights all over the floor and loaded bars all around the gym

thank god I stay in the squat rack almost all my workout

>see someone stacking weights near the bench press
>you going to use this?
>"uh? what? yes yes"
>Since he's just starting I guess I'll just do my bench later and do my next exercise
>see the guy fucking around in other machines for a while and later on proceeds to bench for 1 set and leave

When it comes to burgers, I'm more of a Ron Swanson sort of guy.

Grilled meat, bun, sauce, maybe some onion.
Best way to improve a burger is to. Just improve the quality, not the quantity of the ingredients.

Usually I shower without washing my hair before going to the gym if I think I stink, saves a lot of time

Of course.

shower in the morning, shower after work before gym, and shower before bed.

>People doing heavy squats and barely getting the last rep up without safeties or a spot
>People putting way too much weight on a curl bar on the curl bench thing

WAKE ME UP

Sopa de macaco uma delicia

do you finish gym right before bed?
because how do you not sweat a lot? wash away all the gym grime by pajeets and blacks that don't clean the equipment? changs are very good at cleaning the equipment