ALL YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF, you dont know how good you have it

ALL YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF, you dont know how good you have it
>be me, 27 years old
>gf since 4 year, several one night stand and fuckbuddies before
>yesterday i went out with my boys clubbing for the first time after 3 years
>GODDAMN, so many young, fresh and hot girls in tight dresses, fuck thats so amazing
>have been hit on 3 times but denied
>meanwhile my gf gained 30 pounds in the last 3 years
>dont want to fuck her anymore, cuz she got a belly and stopped shaving her fucking asshole
>all she does is complaining why i dont fucl her anymore and if i still love her
>everyday is the same, I HATE IT

goddamn i envy you guys, you are free live your life, enjoy it while it lasts

inb4 dumb her, i wish i could, but we are living together and finding a new flat in my area as single male is pain in the ass

Other urls found in this thread:

edc2.healthtap.com/ht-staging/user_answer/avatars/302591/large/open-uri20120715-17128-61anuc.jpeg?1386590886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you've been dating for so long then why can't you communicate with her what you want?

This. Communication is everything in a relationship.

>Was in same position
>Girls hitting on me
>GF gained weight and never wanted to have sex with me
>Got frustrated and stressed about the entire thing
>When we had the talk we broke up instead
>She's now dating girls

Be mature about it and have a talk with her. Tell her how you've been feeling. You are still in love with her but you have become less attracted to her body type. Don;t blame her and put her down. Offer to help her. I've had to do this with my girl and im helping her lose weight now. I make her tell me everything she has eaten and i calculate the cals of it. Shes extremely happy taht im helping her.

If your girl doesnt want to do this, then you gotta lay it all down. Tell her that maybe you two aren't meant to be. Start being more distant. Going out without her more. She will either get the message or you will have to suck it up and leave. Just make sure that you arent falling for "the grass is always greener". Last thing you want to do is leave thinking youre gonna get all this fresh puss, but then youre alone and miserable.

the relationship bubble is growing bigger and bigger for you every day. better to just end it now while the bubble is small. if you wait its gonna get messier and harder.

tell her how you feel or break up with her, what's so hard

>dating for 4 years
>studies and other shit stress ruining relationship, tells me I'm not like I used to which I reply "I won't chance" and she answer "you have till next saturday to clear up your mind"
>next day she tries to kiss me but I avoid it
>she cheats on me the following hours

Tell her to get her act together if she wants a dicking. That's what I did with mine and she started paying more attention to diet and working out.

>gain weight
Why do almost all females do this a few years into the relationship

deserved it

I hope you never date someone with body image issues and depression that also happens to be good looking and have a nice ass.

>Earlier this year met a nice gal at university
>She claims she has never had sex, but has done other stuff before
>decide to be a gud boy and wait to do sex stuff
>Still fingerblast her in the parking lot of twisted root lmao
>have never actually seen her vagina tho
>one day She is finally able to come over to my house (during the summer, her parents are crazy overprotective even though shes in college)
> pull down her pants and see shes got a nutsack hanging out of her vagina
> it looks like the one on the left in this image but even darker and larger - edc2.healthtap.com/ht-staging/user_answer/avatars/302591/large/open-uri20120715-17128-61anuc.jpeg?1386590886 (VERY NSFW)
>am unable to speak for a hot minute
>she asks me to go down on her
>I'm looking at this thing like its the gateway to hell
>inside is a bunch of dead skin
>i say "hey maybe you should sit on my face" since I figure i can close my eyes
>ivemadeaterriblemistake
>turns out she also gets absurdly wet
>it goes IN MY MOUTH and I try my hardest to do my thing
>start gagging uncontrollably now that im tounge fucking this feminine scrotum
>throw her off me and say "damn did u finish" after 5 seconds
>she says no
>"haha yeah oops"
>Make a decision that day to become a man of god and swear off sex

>Shes a nice gal but oh my god dude
>don't know what to do now

Don't fall for the relationship meme

Why don't you break up with her then?

I agree, fucking the same hole for a year straight gets boring even if the girl is hot. And they always start complaining about shit at some point, then the relationship just becomes a hassle. Not to mention being a gains goblin and/or cut destroyer.

I think the only reason why attractive men should settle down is to have kids and start a family. But if you take care of yourself there's no reason to do it before 32-35. Then you find yourself a girl youger than you and hope for the best.

I think it's mostly a hormonal thing, it's harder for women to stay fit as they grow older. Men too, but we have it easier.

I just get with the girls at the club

>you are free live your life, enjoy it while it lasts
but they dont you fucking idiot

when they complain about no gf they mean they cant get any girl

how can a person be so stupid?

more like
>get older, use car all the time instead of biking or walking
>leave university, no longer walking to class, nearby places etc
>make more money, spend more of it eating out shitty, overeating, drinking to cope with your hated job
>GF locked down a man, no need to stay thin,
>shes got a dumb beta who would rather not fuck a woman he hates than look for a new apartment and crush fresh young puss.

shut the fuck up man you just need to dump your gf, fuck you.

I never fucking get this. I really dont. Always when Im in a relationship, Im really honest and open about everything and expect the same thing in return.

In my last relationship my gf also gained a bunch of weight and I just told her "you have let yourself go recently, isnt it time to start eating a bit healthier again?" Whats so fucking hard about saying that shit. I mean Im in a damn relationship with somebody I sure as hell can speak up if shes doing something or not doing something that makes her uglier than before. And they can do the same to me. Sometimes its good to get a reality check from somebody.

If my gf becomes fat and unattractive Ill tell her to her face

They are the same when they're younger, but women don't need any effort to be fit when young. Past 25 it's all downhill for them. At 35 a woman who doesn't actively watch her weight will be fat by default 99% of the time. For men it's closer to 40-50

Exact same thing here.
>Fat.
>Sweatpants + No Makeup every day.
>Doesn't take care of herself anymore. etc.
>Have been trying to break up with her for months.
>Told her I don't love her
>Told her we were broken up.

Now the problem is that she lives with me. I pay for rent, but I know for a fact that she would make my life a living hell if I ever tried to kick her out.

Just letting you know that you could have it worse. Sounds like all you need to do is pull the trigger and break up with her

Neck yourself.

What can she possibly do to yoy?

> stopped shaving her fucking asshole

An alpha would have laughed in flaps and immediately walked out.

>her other asshole is OP

She has a history of being vengeful. Not going to get into the details on an anime forum, but she has done bad shit to her ex-boyfriends.

But I cant get any girl, user.

Man you're dumb if you knew that in advance

>flat in my area as single male is pain in the ass

If you were a single female would it be easier?

>stopped shaving her fucking asshole
deal breaker for me.

>be me, not you
>lose virginity at 14 yrs old to 4/10 15 yr old girl
>have several gfs thru high school and some one time deals about 8 girls in total
>end of high school meet 7/10 qt 3.14 make her my gf
>everything is bliss we play vidya and fuck and go out all the time
>she gains about 15 lbs a year for 4 years
>i find Veeky Forums start making newb gains
>encourage gf to join me goes well for like 3 months
>she quits and within a month gains back all the fat she lost
>we break up
>now im 25 ive been alone ever since