Cutting Principles/Basics

How do I into cutting? 20% (5'11", 180 lbs) body fat guy trying to get down to 10%. I'm trying to lose fat without losing gains, but I worry that the 1.5+ grams of protein per pound idea will mess up my calorie deficit

Can't lose fat without also losing some muscle.

>have the vascularity of OP's 5% when relaxed
>look like 10% when flexing
>V line is of 20%(when resting/notflexing)

Alright, but how does one lessen the impact? Must I eat said 1.5+ grams of protein? Because 270 grams seems a bit much for a cutting phase. Forgot to mention that I'm trying to do this over a 3-4 month period

A beginner can. Only lasts a couple months tho.

what?
throw a pic fatboy

I believe you 100% without a picture because these bodyfat images are dumb because everyone looks slightly different at varying bodyfat percentages base on where you hold fat genetically

unless you're extremely fucking fat then it doesn't matter; you're just fat

dont have a proper picture but this should be enough, shit's veiny all over the chest and lower abs alongside forearms, when I have a pump its crazy

I fell for the compounds for abs only meme

I did 2g per kg from fat boy to my current level, lost 25kg

> do intermittent fasting. google it if you don't know what it is.
> eat loads of protein, like 2g per kg body weight. that should be at least 40% of yours calories, depending how aggressive your plan is
> eat loads of fiber, at least 30g, pref 40g or more
> drink at least 8 cups of water per day
> prefer fats over carbs when it comes to rest generally, and make sure that all carb sources have loads of fiber, at least 1g per 10g carbs
> do resistance training to tell your body you need your muscles more than you do your fat reserves.

and you can gain muscle while losing fat on caloric deficit, all you need is positive nitrogen balance. google it, there is loads of info on that out there.

Ok, so if I eat 2g of protein per pound a day, I'd be eating 360g a day. And that's just protein. How do I do that? My BMR is something like ~2700 calories or so, so I'm eating ~2200 calories a day

2g per kg, not per pound

That is not what 15% looks like

kickstart with 10-14 days of 250mg DNP then follow a standard ECA protocol until you reach single digits

You should only be eating 1.5g per kilogram, not per lbs

Diminishing returns past that unless you're using drugs.

I needed a picture to start the thread

Trying to reach 10% too. Can I get a bf% estimate please?
5'10 162

>tfw 6'4 165 and look dyel as fuck compared to that even at 12% bf
Being KING of manlets has its advantagrs my dude!

Till i get up to 185 pounds in a couple years and look godlike.

Ah well thanks. Don't really care about my height. I'm pretty much average where I live

This is the most correct thing I have seen on Veeky Forums for years but people will ignore it or say it's wrong because it's not CICO, even though CICO sucks

I would say ~12%? You're not that far off. Look at the lighting on those pictures dude.... They're in a photoshoot setting.

True, the lighting might be a bit misleading. It's just the lamp above my mirror, kek

You're at 10%

Oh, so that would be 121g instead of 270g. That's much more convenient

whats your lifting stats?

OP here, this is pretty much my goal (although with more defined abs)

Can you clarify about DNP & ECA? I get Doctorate of Nursing Practice, or something like that

DNP = 2,4-Dinitrophenol
ECA = Ephedrine, Caffeine & Aspirin

1/2/3/4 (except for OHP and DL, still need to add a couple of pounds to those lifts)

Thanks famslam

You're delusional if you think you have as much vascularity as 5%