How the fuck am I supposed to gain weight?

Here, pic related is 10 bags of rice (2500g) and 1kg of fried chicken breast. I thought it'd be enough for me for at least four days but I counted calories and it's only 5707 kcal. My estimated maintenance TDEE is 2950 kcal and as I'm trying to gain weight I need to eat at least 500 kcal more.

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK? How do you guys do it? Should I just give up?

>Should I just give up?

It's probably easiest for you. So yes.

>Please spoon feed my daddy
Carbs are 4 calories a gram, Protein is 4 as well. Fat is 9 calories a gram.

The reason your calories are so low is because you are simply combing carbs with protein.

>How gain calories?
Add fat to it. Add olive oil to rice, or cook your chicken in fat, or just eat more calorie dense food like peanut butter.

>TDEE is 2950
>trying to gain weight
wtf

also peanut butter and milk

The other day I ate 3/4 of a barrel roasted chicken plus a bunch of salads in one sitting. This type of meal is normal for me and I'm 5'7" and 160 so you get the picture on how much you have to eat to actually gain weight.

If you're serious about gaining weight, add a couple tablespoons of pure sugar, or better yet honey, to ever meal. You'll balloon right up guaranteed.

thanks user

Estimated by the TDEE calculator. I'm 6'3, 180lbs and work 4-5 12 hour shifts a week (physical job) + gym.

I can binge eat a lot one day and then nearly not eat at all another. Forcing myself to eat will be the biggest challenge.

yeah, I think I need to add peanut butter into my diet. I'm little afraid because I used to get acne after eating sweets.

Should I be GOingMAD?

>trail mix
>dried fruit
>peanut butter sandwiches
>whole milk with every meal
>eat more fatty foods like ground beef and salmon instead of lean cuts like chicken breast.

Youre fucking 6 foot 3. You shouldnt have any problems eating 3k calories, especially if you have a tiring job. You have no one to blame but yourself. If youre too fucking lazy to make and eat the above foods, then buy a weight gaining powder and drink a full serving before bed every day

I'm not blaming anybody bro. It's just that I'm not really used to eating this much. Because even if I was eating like shit I stayed pretty much the same. Now I try to eat more and eat more healthy stuff instead of fast foods and shit. Thanks for the advice.

Use rice for filler, not as half your food for the day. Cut out half the rice and have a thicc peanut butter and banana sandwich or two for lunch

milk, nuts.

presto, you're above TDEE

nuts and milk

>bags
Why

eat junk food and sugar, clean bulking is a fuckign meme

noted

because it's handy

I don't want to cut for a year user

>on a bulk
>wants to eat nothing but rice and chicken
you could eat whatever you want and this is the best you came up with?

Ranch Dressing
a
n
c
h

>why you think Negros so big ?

>because it's handy
It's really not handier than cooking it normally. Just a lot more expensive.

Besides boiling a plastic bag with your food for like 15 minutes is probably not that healthy, bet the BPA levels in your rice is astronomical.

>eating rice

enjoy your arsenic

eat fried chicken, mcdonalds burgers, pizza. are you actually fucking retarded. give up faggot

>trying to bulk
>eating high amounts of chicken breast

yadungoofd

if this post is 100% serious, yes you should give up. you're literally not smart enough to try to do anything in your life

I've been bulking for a few months now and consistently eating +600 calories above my maintenance and have gained about 14lb in total so far. I weighed myself last night and was 166lb, this morning I weighed 159lb.
How did I lose 7lb overnight?
What caused this?
What were those 7lb?
Nothing has changed except I got an hour or two less sleep the past two days and have been really stressed, is that enough to cause a 7lb weight loss?
Thats nearly 5% of my total body weight, am I dying?
Should I eat +1200 above maintenance today and tomorrow to try and make up for it?
Help me Veeky Forums, im scared.

Dude stop tripping out
Your weight will fluctuate a ton depending on sodium intake(especially if youre eating savory foods before bed), water retention and water intake in general, and the amount of shit you have in your system.

Thats why you ONLY weigh yourself naked in the mornings after taking a shit. If you do this, then over time you will paint a bigger picture of how your diet is affecting you.

Eat almonds. Tons of them. Snack on them day and night.

Eat peanut butter without added sugar or nuts.
Start to eat more often throughout the day.
I like to put oats along with milk, fruit and nuts into the blender and drink it later at work. It feels easier since you don't have to chew it all.
It will take you body some time to adapt the higher food intake. You might experience strong bowel movements or diarrhea. Don't worry, it will fade and soon you will feel hungry after eating 3600 kcals every day.

t. a guy who went from ~2100 kcals to 3100 kcals daily when starting to work out

Everytime I see a bulking thread peanut butter and other fat food is recommended.
Isn't a high carb low fat diet better for muscle growth?
I'm not trying to say dietary fat=body fat, but isn't carb optimal?

high carb low fat low protein is optimal
t. vegan

actually get the fuck out of here with your retard info
you need a sufficient amount of protein to build muscle, and you need a sufficient amount of calories to gain weight. how you get your calories is irrelevant as long as you are getting enough protein. since OP is also a retard and is trying to bulk on rice and chicken, he is being recommended some easy to eat, calorie dense foods like peanut butter. an alternative is to just eat more rice and chicken, but you can only stuff yourself with so much food at a time

>Fried chicken

Enjoy your visceral fat retard!

You still need some fat for a proper diet. Usually 0.6-0.8g of fat per pound of bodyweight is recommended. If you only eat chicken and rice, you miss out on those easy and very dense calories.

>falling for the visceral fat meme

Oh yeah it's totally just a meme you fucking retard!

1000 grams of rice: 1300 calories
200 grams of peanut butter: 1300 calories
500 gram bag of fucking mixed nuts: 2500 calories

HMMMM, HOW DO I GAIN THE MOST WEIGHT??

the meme is that it's any more difficult to get rid of than anything else you fucking retard

Holy shit if you lose weight you become a manlet.

>Fat that's jammed in between your organs is just as easy to get out as fat that's hanging off your easy

Wow we got a real fucking genius over here.

Minus the fat around the heart, visceral fat WILL fall if you're hitting your cardio & lower TDEE

Nah they're underwater, you just become less buoyant.

You can go on WHATEVER diet you want. You can bulk on a diet of just 100% chicken breasts. The problem is that for people who have no appetite or find it hard to gain weight, low GI carbs and protein is more filling vs things like peanut butter which are more calorie dense.

4 tablespoons of peanut butter is like 400 calories. You would have to eat 9oz of chicken breast to achieve the same calories. What sounds easier to eat?

Its why nuts, fruit, avocados, and sugary/oily foods are better(for gaining weight). Packed with more cals and energy

>10 bags of rice
>2500g

nigga one bag of rice should be at LEAST 10 kilos. Go to an asian grocery and you can easily find a 25kilo bag.

rice is cutting food desu.

>implying you lose weight b going around your body scooping out fat and using it as cardio machine fuel or some bullshit

>fell asleep on the treadmill again
>left it on
>woke up in auschwitz mode with 0% bf
god damn it

>people actually believe this.

nigga im 5'11 150 and i hit 3500 a day (also physical labour job and gym)

Alright I'm gonna help you out OP. If you eat this everyday you will gain weight... You won't eat it though...

Breakfast:
>5 whole eggs with peppers, onions, cheese, spinach
>5 slices of thick cut bacon
>1 cup of oats with 1 cup of whole milk (put coconut shavings, mixed berries, peanut butter, cinnamon, and cocoa powder in oatmeal)

Lunch:
>2 turkey, roast beef, and salami sandwiches with more spinach, cheese, mustard, and horseradish on sourdough bread
>large can of tuna
>1 banana
>1 apple or pear
>1 orange

Dinner:
>a whole fucking rotisserie
>1lb of pasta with butter
>2 heads or romaine lettuce with homemade Caesar dressing
Or
>1lb broccoli, green beans, or asparagus

OP how did you get to 6'3 if you don't like eating mass quantities of food?

suck it up and eat, break it into 5 meals if you need to.

this is fucking stupid. Just eat more meals a day rather than having to slam so many calories per meal.

>a whole fucking rotisserie
you are one of those guys who spends 500 bucks on food per month, right?

>Fried chicken and nothing but white rice for a bulk
Jesus Christ, people on this board get dumber by the day.
Just looking at that makes me want to kill myself.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums really are like cats and water.

S A M ' S
A
M
'
S

Too bad Carbs increase satiety at the lowest rate. Fat and Protein will spike your insulin levels causing you to feel full before Carbs will.

But if OP is trying to eat more, then eating the extra fat will help him hit his calorie goals before becoming full.

>before becoming full

as a skelly that happens in about two bites.

Greek yoghurt, granola, oats.

my nigga i can buy a whole cooked chicken for about $5 at stop and shop

are you a girl ?