How to add weight to my old kettlebell?

Sup Veeky Forums,this is my first ever post on this board so let me know if i make any mistakes.So,im a 19 yr old faggot that has 0 to none muscle and i decided to buy (pic related ) a kettlebell at my local fitness shop,i picked the one most fit to me i think ,and i kinda outgrew it by abit and i come to ask you if i can make it heavier with household items so i dont have to buy another one,you can laugh at me for lifting like a girl but i feel progress is up ahead.

Other urls found in this thread:

just-fly-sports.com/eccentric-overloading-methods-for-jumpers-kettlebell-swings-part-i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just buy a heavier kettlebell dummy

>buying a kettlebell
What the fuck where you thinking?

So this is the power of neo/fit/

Im poor as fuck and shy as fuck,this looked like the best solution since i can train in my room

>8kg

You're better off just doing calisthenics until you're able to get a gym membership or the space and funds for a home gym.

Duct tape 10lbs plates to the bottom.

Also try eccentric overload reps
just-fly-sports.com/eccentric-overloading-methods-for-jumpers-kettlebell-swings-part-i/

Ok,this sounds like a plan,thank you my Veeky Forums bro

No no. Dont do this. Those plates fly off. Buy heavier kettlebells. You might find a good set on your local ebay. Many people selling them nowadays.

Crossfit rage dying out I guess. Now it can be a good suplement for us I guess.

dip it in lead

I began buying weights when I first started. But honestly you're better off just going to a gym. Forget about being shy. Nobody cares what you are doing. Everyone too busy looking at themselves in the mirror lol.

kettlebells are made with animal products you fucking murderer
buy vegan weights instead
they cost about 2x more but they're worth it

dip it in molten steel

Bro are you making sure that they're activated? Otherwise you're just wasting your fucking time

don't meme at me OP needs some serious help
vegan weights are kind of like dumbbells but they are naturally formed with cruelty free plant fibers, not even stone
they come in 5lb, 10lb, and 20lb sizes though lets be honest if you're lifting over 10lbs you're probably just doing it to show off

for (((you))).

r u dum?

Just buy this, you tard.

I'm just trying to help you man. I'd hate to see you go through the process of buying a collection of weights, only to have realized after that you needed to grab the second set of weights on the shelf.

>second set of weights on the shelf

OP said he's poor so he can just alternate arms or whatever instead of buying two sets of weights

I meant that usually the weights on top aren't the activated ones. You gotta dig through the bin first to make sure you're getting the ripe ones.

Are you retarded?
You can't do any of the jettlebel exercises with that thing.