Any male that uses the hip abductor or adductor machines is a PHAGGOT. No excuses

Any male that uses the hip abductor or adductor machines is a PHAGGOT. No excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXVOvOyBv08/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

instagram.com/p/BXVOvOyBv08/?hl=en

You realize the purpose of doing these is to be able to shoot your load across the room, right?

>not wanting joocy gloots
not gonna make it

I don't see a fleshlight attached to it

Gay

Enjoy never being able to wear jeans again, phagot.

I unironically agree, OP. I can't take anyone seriously if they use the vagina machine.

Elaborate

groin muscles

Why not just do kegels during your rests?

I'll need a source on this... for... reasons.

why do women crowd around this machine?

clench your dick, feel those muscles in the groin area? Thats what the machine trains. Those also are the muscles that contract to propel your sperm and semen.

They think it will help back up the bullshit they tell guys when they reduce the amount of other guys they've been with by 1/10th.

>Have trouble doing eggbeater kick in pool(needed for military school i wanted to go in)
>Do faggot machine for a couple of months
>Can eggbeater for days now

Abductors and hamstrings are the most neglected muscles in todays lifters. Spend some time in the pussy machines, you are gonna see your lifts go up.

>legs wobble when I squat
>I know the hip machines can fix this
>don't want to look like a gay using one
What should I do, do I just go to the gym when nobody is there?

Deload your squat to work on form.

That was the most roundabout way you possibly could've said "tighten their vaginas"

Kill yourself you goddamn illiterate autist

So what is the actual purpose of this machine?

I always considered those muscles neglected, and as much as you can make the statement that lift like squats and deads are primarily quads/gluts/hams, some people fail to realize the point of a bunch of the muscles is there for stability and for assistance of the primary muscles. Ad/abductors are just that, to help improve the main muscles ability to perform, mostly by helping with stability.

so they would still admit to having sex with 90% of the guys they've had sex with? doesn't seem like a big omission imo, or did your retarded brain mean 9/10ths

It's a vagina machine.

I use the hip abductor to exercise my side glutes

and I'm a bifag so I guess your theory checks out

>calling them "abductor and adductor machines"
>not calling them the good girl and bad girl machines
you're never gonna make it nerd

Not everyone knows sloot terminology like you do, phaggot. Go ahead and spread your legs open for the entire gym to see.

giving a fuck about what other people at the gym think while you're making gains is beta as hell faggot

Are you supposed to do hip abduction or adduction?

I used to think this, until I got my first back injury. PT had me do a set of those b4 each workout. Pain was gone in a week

I know for a fact my adductors are weak as fuck. I man-spread because it is physically uncomfortable using my adductor muscles for an extended period of time.

Hip adductor, aka the vagina press. It's awesome. Also,if you are worried about looking gay on this machine just throw on maximum weight, then it becomes manly.

I enjoy spreading my legs in public, it's a great way to intimidate all the soyboys like you with my brute, unapologetic male sexual power

source for the gif?

it's from some DD/lg or petplay tumblr

Abductor is great for glute training and the adductor has its uses in injury prevention.

You are the phaggot.

Probably good for jiu jitsu

Fags

>call myself a fag
>user calls me a fag
how will I ever recover from this sick burn?