Go to tumblr

>go to tumblr
>search for "thin" or "skinny"
>see this

Also FPH thread

This was to combat a big problem of pro-ana blogs and you get similar warnings about depression/suicide if you search for those topics, it has nothing to do with fat acceptance.

>tfw no mentally unstable ugly anorexic tumblrette gf who is extremely clingy because I'm the only good thing she's ever had in her life
why even live?

got the idea from another user

>Trained active listener

>trying to conceal their aggression towards thin, attractive women as concern for them

Why do fat roasties do this?

They're trying to convince men that thin women are unattractive, thus lowering their sexual value. Comparatively, the value of planets will rise, giving them what little advantage they can get in the sexual market. I've actually seen this work against Auschwitz survivors, who themselves have no sexual market value.

They still don't block people searching for fat people on Tumblr. Which makes you think that fat is encouraged while skinny is discouraged in juxtapose.

If you tell someone something is bad they will someday really think that this certain thing is bad. So if they tell people often enough that its bad to be thin and you have an eating disorder if you're thin, poeple will really someday believe it (or they do already but let's put that aside). This is getting sick.

>read forums for anorexic people, look at "thinspo" pics
>slowly become anorexic, lose a lot of weight
>then get over your anorexia when you're at a healthy weight
oops I accidentally discovered THE BEST cutting program ever invented

There was no fat acceptance community at the time when these warnings were implemented. And unlike anorexia and depression, there's no cultural protocol for how to deal with problem over-eaters. As of now, that's been the domain of capitalism, with retarded weight loss products/services like Weight Watchers and Planet Fitness taking the reigns. No such equivalents exist for recognised mental illnesses like depression/anorexia, which are acknowledged for what they are, not marketed to with quick fixes. Crossing that line between discouraging over-eating without encouraging anorexia is tricky business, and not something so ubiquitous that it can just be thrown in as a redirecting content warning without stirring up a shit fit backlash, which will ultimately just set back attempts to combat cultural acceptance of obesity.

it is really funny that when people talk about eating disorders, the focus is on stuff like anorexia and bulimia, while not on overeating, which is a much more prevalent and costly disorder.

>healthy weight
this can be anywhere within a 50lb range
that's a lot of fat, especially if you have no muscle from the anorexic crash diet

>There was no fat acceptance community at the time when these warnings were implemented.

Fat acceptance has been a thing since at least the 80s, it just wasn't as big (heh) as it is now.

I don't know if the message was actually made with fat acceptance in mind, though. Fat women have always hated thin women, that's more than enough reason for a fatty to put the warning up.

at least she's self aware

lol spot fucking on

because fat people, usually women, complain and bitch non-stop. easier to do that than admit responsibility and fix things yourself

>I don't know if the message was actually made with fat acceptance in mind, though. Fat women have always hated thin women, that's more than enough reason for a fatty to put the warning up.

It was made with pic related in mind.

>Tea with milk

Sweet sweet 10,000 calorie days

>"slender" doesn't get the same treatment

Aww, that would've made my day.

what the fuck am i looking at here? is that here stomach? how can she straddle it in a way that it looks detached? is this shopped? I honestly don't understand

I love this woman and her curvy body. As a teenager, I was often teased by my friends for my attraction to girls on the thicker side, ones who were shorter and curvier, girls that the average (basic) bro might refer to as "chubby" or even "fat." Then, as I became a man etc.

>mfw everyone gave him massive amounts of shit for this post
Wew

What the fuck am I looking at? I don't understand what all the numbers are supposed to mean.

What a concentration of pure gems. Much as I hate political correctness, this guy actually sounds like good comedy and I'd download his podcasts if he had any.

Daily caloric intake. It's an anorexic meme diet.

>not drinking 18 litres of coke

How do you ever plan on making it?

My gf is really fit, has abs etc. Anyway she's halfway through a 4 week vacation to Greece and I saw a pic of her where she has a gut now. What do?

Trust me, that's not the kind of girl you want. They're cray

0 calories

Isn't shit like this how Terry Schaivo went into a coma

She's just on vacation, m80. If she's into fitness, she'll lose it by the time she comes back.

>inb4 she has a belly cause of jamal's seed

Explain what you mean by cray

but I want a cray girl. In fact I'm schizotypal so I'd probably be crazier than her. I just want a girl who won't freak out when I put her in a cage and cut her arms and legs off so she can't escape from me and she'll always be dependent on me :(

There's an even bigger problem of pro-fat blogs though. Shouldn't we have warnings for those for all the people eating their sadness away on tumblr?

>bought a nice new scale off of amazon
>weigh myself and i am 187 at my lightest at 6ft

Fucking hell, thought i was a bit better. Can even get up to 191-2 with some water and food in me. Feels fucking bad, is their any hope.

He has a book and a TEDx talk, and writes for HuffPo. Should keep you busy.

I'd like to pop her shit up with a whirligig too. That particular goddamn bloodlicker is so engorged it can't defend itself. I'd say she's in a similar situation.

Anorexia is a much faster killer than obesity.
I'd also argue that the amount of people who specifically WANT to be deathly obese is fewer than the amount of people who want to be deathly thin. And that those who want to become deathly thin will be more impacted by a community that rallies behind them to discourage them from eating when they're starving, teaches them how to hide it from people, teaches them dangerous tricks they otherwise mightn't have known like lying underneath a car wrapped in garbage bags to dehydrate. What can a fat acceptance community teach you? To eat more cake? Maybe I'm wrong, but becoming a fatass seems a hell of a lot simpler and less arduous.

Plus, obesity generally isn't the result of an eating disorder in and of itself. When over-eating is the result of mental illness rather than simply being a gluttonous layabout, it's usually just a symptom of some other core issue (trauma, depression, etc). So it's better/just as good to target those core issues, which Tumblr does. That way anti-fat messages don't accidentally kill off a bunch of anorexics.
Conversely, one could argue that the lack of anti-fat messages might kill off a few 600lbs talking bed sores, but... I mean... I'm not saying they should die exactly, I'm just saying that if the Green Goblin dropped both groups off a bridge, I know which one I'd save.
As for regular fatties who just need to go for a walk now and then, they can fucking figure it out for themselves.

All that said, having the same message pop up for people searching for fat-related terms would probably reach anorexic people all the same without accidentally implying that they're fat. Hell, look at Veeky Forums, body dysmorphic central and people can't stop obsessing over images of fat people. Anorexics probably look up fat blogs too when they want to scare themselves away from eating.
Not to mention feeders, that's a pretty distinct search term and unambiguously unhealthy.

>MUH STRONGMAN
Everytime.

>t. a redditor

this shit is so cringeworthy my god i want to puke.

Do people really think the top isnt strong?

>dudes you've been brainwashed, let me unbrainwash you with the RIGHT info
that didn't work during the crusades and it isn't working now

The human body is amazingly grotesque.

Almost as good as this

Every time I see a fatty that has those little tiny baby arms I want to go up and start wiggling them around while making dinosaur noises while someone shouts "Behold! The mighty Diabeetus Rex!"

you mean 0 calories of coke?

the reason strongmen are fat is because they only care about max strength, if you put in a mile run into a strongman event and some bodyweight pull ups you would find that they would look more like the mr. universe contestant. Also pro strongmen are on a shit tone of drugs just like pro body builders.

Mesomorph vs Endomorph.

Love this pic but my least favorite Rhapsody album after Triumph or Agony

That's exactly how... just drinking iced tea and starving. Sad to think teen girls are probably seeing this stuff

Nope. Too much.

what's his name again?

Why do sjws always say "my 4-8year old x"

>Greece
>Jamal

You mean Stelio

No, you're thinking of xenomorph.

He's right you know

Half the communities on tumblr will ruin your life if you take them seriously.

>BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

>why can't I find someone like this

I guess this guy has never been to a typical burlesque show.

he's just bulking, nbd

what I would like to know is why Veeky Forums is so obsessed with fat people? Veeky Forums loves to hate them and this love sometimes takes very irrational forms. It is like being fat is considered the biggest crime which is ridiculous. People do shit that's far worse but the only thing that gets attention is being fat. It's just weird to me.

>I'm ok with my fat wife
>internet foams at the mouth and explodes in praise

I hate >current year

>people this fat are still going grocery shopping

imagine how fat they'll be when they finally give in to home delivery

Being anorexic and being overweight are both bad. But overweight people will tend to live longer (into their 30s and 40s usually) than anorexic people, who anecdotally seem to die a lot younger.

So anorexia would be an acute condition (like suicide/depression) while obesity is more chronic

same reason Veeky Forums is obsessed with reddit

Veeky Forums isn't obsessed with reddit you twat. It's people like you who make the site's existence even prevalent here.

>I weigh less than the average woman and am 7" taller

>I'm 10 inches taller
>I'm 8 pounds heavier
What the fuck is going on?

>chicks dont like guys smaller than them
>have to get swoler to overtake their mass (fat)
>they eat cake, you have to lift + eat well
Fuck sugar. Seriously. Everyone is bloody addicted and its ruining everything.

>37 inch waist
Goddamn imagine the guts in amerilardland, when I started lifting and losing weight I had a beerguy 29.9 bmi and 34-35inch waist. For that to be under american average makes me worry for the clapping people.

The beauty of Veeky Forums is you never know if this is a legitimate fantasy of a man who wants to do and WOULD DO such a thing or a guy who wants to get (You)s

Well diabetes will sort these numbers out in no time

> ghostbuster shirt

I have never met a fit Sarah.

Anorexic here
There is nothing wrong with trying to get help to people who are anorexic or bulimic.
It is a pretty fucked up disease. I once spent an entire week eating nothing but edible flowers because my anorexia and low weight was causing my body to shake, and I told myself that it wasn't a health problem I was just turning into a bumblebee, so needed to eat flowers like a bee. I ended up having a stroke a few months later lol. I think this disease is a horrific fucking thing. It is much worse than being obese and the anorexic community is a genuine danger to itself. go to myproana and read some of that shit.

>go there
>open thread about current weight
>expect horrific results
>most are actually between 110 and 150lbs
Lolwhat

Reminds me when I overdosed on coffee and I thought I was becoming a two-stroke engine so I started drinking oil.

Because we all have body dysmorphia and laughing at fat people is the only relief we get from feeling like one.

But nah yeah it seems to have gotten out of hand. It used to be about hating fat logic, while someone who's fat and owns it is just doing their thing. But now it's just all fat people are pieces of shit who need to die.
Like fucking Boogie, people talk about him like he's a junkie who steals his mother's TV for McNugget money. Sure he's been lying to himself (and as a result to his fans and family) about losing weight for a long time, but people talk about wanting him to die and shit, and how no amount of effort is good enough at this stage, as if he made a heartfelt promise to them personally to lose the weight only to turn around and eat all their oats. It's like sheesh, simmer down, he's just a fat guy.

When did Fat People HATE threads become a thing? Back in my day, it was Fat People STORIES and we just guffawed at crazy, funny stories involving particularly outrageous fat people, like the lady who accosted a KFC worker over chicken drumsticks.
Now everyone gathers around to hate-watch depressing episodes of My 600lb Life and hiss over all the sad piano music.

>why do body obsessed people hate people with ugly bodies?

Greek men are some of the most sexually aggressive men in the world. There's a 100% chance at least 1 gyronigger shot a load of Tzatziki sauce on her face. Remember that when you kiss her fat ass when she gets home.

This was the best kek I've had in years

It's because of several reasons
a) body dysmorphia as earlier mentioned
b) the HAES movement and general fat acceptance
c) having experience with fat people

People are literally (slowly) killing themselves and their children and then pretend they are super healthy.

>It is like being fat is considered the biggest crime which is ridiculous.
It's not that ridiculous. Have you seen what's happening to society? Mobility scooters? Obesity related diseases being the most prominent killers?
When society figured out that cigarettes killed, there was a huge outrage and all kinds of bans on smoking or promoting it. Why isn't there something similar for obesity? It's pretty fucking jarring.

I've been on Veeky Forums for close to 5 years and there's always been fat people hate. Not sure what you're talking about specifically or if it was before my time.

all guys say they want a crazy girl until they actually meet one

>curvy
>shaped like a fridge

common stop enabling fatties who think theyre thicc

Motivation to not be fat personally

You have to go back faggot there's been fph for years

It is an age old mystery that very few will ever truly know

>you
>reddit
pick two