Should I stop playing video games on the weekend? I'm not sure what to do for rest days

Should I stop playing video games on the weekend? I'm not sure what to do for rest days.

Do what you think is right and don't ask teenagers on the internet for advice.

Women getting mad cause men would rather play video games than their games

Lol

>asking strangers on the internet to tell you what to do with your free time

Bitter women who hit the wall: The article

probably the worst way to spend it of them all.

The world is already over populated as it is, adopt babies instead of popping them out. That makes more sense

If somethings important to you do it every day if its not dont do it at al

>9s and 10s in high school date college guys
>7s and 8s in high school hang out with niggers
>9s and 10s in college date married guys
>7s and 8s in college hang out with niggers
>girls taking so much birth control, they can't have kids for 12 months after they get off it
>girls refusing to even date exclusively, let alone marry until in their early 30s
>It's all the white guys' fault!

*et al.

Yes. Spend the time reading books and learning new skills -- The brain is a muscle too, bruh.

Yes, dont have babies. Raise someone elses bastard child. Let your gene pool die out. Its okay; the world will be muslim anyway! Just let more immigrants in and let your women and your people get bred out. Its okay man, white people are terrible anyway.

That headline.
Ugh No.
What is reponsible is that society is putting too much focus on education and career development on young people.
You NEED a university degree and great career. Both women and men.
Otherwise forget about a nice home or car or the finances for a baby.

Societal pressures are killing babies. Look at places like south korea or japan. Its starting here too.

Playing video games is fun but playing THE game is really fun and get's you laid with practice.

Yeah most women are pounded around age 30 (there are exceptions). Men are just getting started at 30 if they're smart and healthy.

But really, just do whatever makes you happy.

>The brain is a muscle
just like the penis bone?

Where can I find white babies to adopt? Is that evern possible?

Just ask some single moms in the streets. They'll be happy to let you have it.

>Women blaming men for their behavior
>Men would rather play video games than deal with women's behavior

Really activates my synapses.

Cuckold. You don't value continuing YOUR bloodline?

No they won't, absolutely not.

Playing videogames is not some kind of hoby that alows you to hit that zen space?

Cheekie have my babies pls
You can thank the Baby Boomers and our greedy leaders for making everything go to shit in the US for future generations

Then just take it. You know it's for the better.

>Playing videogames
>Being an adult male

You may pick one and only one

>graduate highschool, want to "explore" and have "lots of new experiences"
>spend 20s going to clubs and fucking randos
>hit 30, oh shit. should probably settle down now
>"slut" lifestyle reduces chances of monogamy and stable marriage
>decent men and women are already married at this point
>beta males who spent 20s playing video games are keen to slut bullshit
i'd agree that "beta males" (for lack of a better term) need to develop more confidence earlier on and try to be in healthy relationships and spend their leisure time better. nonetheless, this isn't going to fix the culture of promiscuity that exists. sure, a lot of bitter young men want to blame women completely, but men enable it too. it's my opinion that one needs to have mastery over their basic needs: eating, sex, sleep, etc, because if any of them slip in to excess you run in to trouble. self discipline is the key

My 68 year old boss still plays videogames.

Stop hating nerd

> being adult male
> listening to other people what you have to do to be adult male
kek

I pick having studied, being a math teacher, living healthy, being on great terms with my family, being politically active AND playing vidya.

>job market saturated with young people
>baby boomer supermarket owners have their choice from hundreds of candidates, pick and choose people with degrees, because why wouldn't you? Better to get someone with a masters in business than some 18 year old who has their mom for a reference
>unemployment and crime rate for young people who haven't received higher education increase
>young people with degrees are unsatisfied with stocking shelves for a living, seek better paying or more interesting work elsewhere
>baby boomer shop owners get butthurt, start writing opinion articles about how millennials are the worst generation of all time, always self-centred and focused on getting something out of the experience, rather than building on someone elses business

The last point makes me the most mad, because my parents read an article like it, and seem to agree with it, talking shit about how millennials always want something and are looking to pad their cv's to get something better and bigger, instead of being subservient little dogs at the lowest rung of the ladder for 10 years and then getting fired

Sex is not a basic need
Proof:this thread exist

Nah man.
I don't like the whole "but it's your fault too!"
It's like claiming a messed up kid didn't raise himself better. And that the 8 year old should've not wanted ice cream for dinner now that he is a fat 18 year old with shitty eating habits - and then can "just change bro" or some shit like that.
Young men and boys are taught to be this horrible group, that should constantly watch their behavior in so not to rape, molest, assault anyone, especially girls. So of course you get insecure, being told you should be careful so you don't rape anyone, and that it's enough that a girl "feels" raped for it to count.
Then you find alternatives, other activities to keep your attention, but woa, you're shamed for doing that too.
Had you hit the bar, talked to chicks, you'd be a creep. If you accept your role as you've been taught for all your life, you're still a creep. Then you're told that women are calling you a creep because you are a pathetic human?
Come on, cut men a small break for once. Your estrogen is showing.

Hes problably fat
Your problably dyel

>having such shit genetics that you choose to raise someone elses child over your own

My probably dyel?

The Millennial generation is also the generation of SJW entitlement. I say this as a Millennial myself, and my generation is one of the most pathetic and depressing generations. I'm not saying that the boomers are blameless. They "educated" us with their bullshit, and pretty indoctrinated us. But at the end of the day, it's up to us drag ourselves out of this hole we dug.

>fucks reproductive system with roids
>"adopt kidz guise lol"
Never heard of an asian jew before

after quitting video games all together I have realized that it wasnt as evil a demon as I thought.
Sure if you are spending 12 hours a day 7 days a week it is negative towards your life.
If you are just playing some games on the weekend I dont see a problem. What is this article implying that men should do instead? Go to the bars and clubs and ruin their health?

Don't get me wrong getting laid is pretty good but i'm not about to toss away my free time/gym time just cause some bitch wants to 'settle down.'