GYM ACCIDENTS

>be me
>YMCA gym, one of 3 people in the weight room
>trying to break my bench PR, load up lmao215
>5x5, and by the 4th set everything seems fine, but I have this weird tradition of fucking up really badly on my 4th rep of my 4th set.
>I feel juicy as fuck, don't stop me now!
>confidences says 'Rich Piano' arms say 'sleep son'
>oh shit
>bar is fused to my chest
>I panic silently, looking around for help
>of the three that were previously there, only one guy is left
>thank you ypipo, I am saved
>mfw

Anybody else have a magic rep/set that they fuck up on?

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/ymca-closed-thursday-after-poolside-chemical-spill-that-sent-40-to-hospital/16856026/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>confidences says 'Rich Piano'
>thank you ypipo, I am saved
what the fuck

I felt confidence like Rich Panini.

Also a white guy saved me.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Guess again, milk-skin.

Are you that Asian dude who was benching 155 while wearing sandals who I saved today? Cause this happened at my YMCA today, just 2 hours ago.

I swear to God OP, you better not be that Asian dude wearing sandals at the gym and you better not be benching 155 saying its 215

>be....me
> forgot my shorts so I get a loan pair at the desk.
>get one of those short shorts you see basketball players from the 80's play in.
>say fuck it, its leg day either way.
>get to show my leg gainz.
>prep the bar for squats.
> music blaring in my phones.
>squatting like no tomorrow and setting new records in my short shorts.
>feel someone poking me for attention.
> guy that works there tells me that my junk is hanging out of my shorts and people are complaining.
>look behind me and see a group of teenage girls staring in horror....

i now work out at home.

please be real

> forgot my shorts so I get a loan pair at the desk.
things that didn't happen

what kinda shit gym do you go to

lol. friendly reminder that everyone on fit e-stats and the people giving you advice are dyels

like haven't you ever heard of lost and found?

My gym does that too

OP btfo

It is real, this just happened today. I was at the YMCA in Durham, North Carolina from about 3:30 to 4:45. This is the second time in the two weeks at this gym that I had to save some dyel from the bench.

My bench is shit and for that reason, I always ask for a spot. I might come off as awkward by walking around and asking random people to spot me, but it's better that having some random guy save your ass.

Yeah I kind of guessed that. I don't understand why you twinks need to lie about the weight you lift when it's not even relevant to the story.

>sandals

To be fair, I think he went to the gym hoping to use the pool. The pool is currently shut down because some employee fucked up big time, put too much chlorine in the pool and injured over 40 people, including children. Six children were seriously injured.

wral.com/ymca-closed-thursday-after-poolside-chemical-spill-that-sent-40-to-hospital/16856026/

I am just using this gym cause I am on vacation for a business trip and it's close to my hotel. It's been a shit show.

this dude gonna have to pull aand work out from home from now on. damn.

>Hispanic
>wear nikes
>45 pound bar, two 45s, two 10s, two 5s

Nope, not me. That's fucking hilarious tho, who the fuck wears flip flops while lifting?

Your gym loans shorts? Lmao that's top Kek.

Nah man, I'm nowhere near North Carolina, but that's Kek-worthy.

Not even them, but calling someone milk skin is a compliment LOL

Why would I e-stat? 215 is nothing to brag about, and dropping it on myself isn't either.

I know, when I did GOMAD I was hoping my skin would get whiter, sadly that is it the case.

>mfw

>Durham, NC

How does it feel to be a faggot?

If it was me, yeah. But I'm not Asian, or in his state. Kek.

I don't know, I am just out here for work. Only going to be here for another week. It's a nice little town, I can tell that the people who live here are really trying to improve it.

I imagine your butthurt comes from college basketball. In that case, you may have the better team, but Duke will always offer the superior education.

Why are women so entitled and such children?

Because they are constantly bombarded with attention from thirsty betas, and they have no expectations other than to look good and have open legs.

Just my opinion though.

It's humid as hell in NC, but property is cheap af. I might move out there eventually, would you spot me user?

yeah man, it's like old shit people leave behind and all.
comes in handy sometimes

The most my gym gives to people is used yoga mats to use, but I've never asked for loaners, I might try if I forget sometime.

You should try going back to your gym user, chat up those girls.

Yeah, I'll spot you, but only if that is not you in your pic.

i would but im not really into the pedophile thing, me being 24 and them being 15-16.

thats 165 you fucking dipshit

Whoops, forgot the two 25's on top of that, eat my ass faggot.

Nah, that's a picture of in his workout attire.

Yeah better not then.

FAG ALMOST DROWNED DOING 2PL8 SQUATS IN THE POOL AT THE Y

I would pay to see that shit happen.

Learn to dump the weights, faggots. Seriously, it could save your life. I bench alone all the time because my gym is often empty or only has one or two cardio bunnies. I've done the roll of shame a few times. Failed a five rep max last week and decided to dump the weight this time. Easy as hell. Made a bit of noise but it was way easier than the roll of shame.

Disclosure: might be more difficult at higher weights. I was only working with 85kg/187lbs

I would have done that but I put clips on the bar like a retard, I'm not going to do that again.

Why would they allow that shit?

It's the YMCA, anything and everything can happen in those pools. I saw some idiot trying to run with two 45's, one in each hand, from the bottom of the pool. Doesn't surprise me.

What's the story behind that pic? Tried to search it and a bunch of fucking bots seem to have been posting it.

No idea, found it on a meme Discord.

This shit literally never happens at my Y. Actually idk old people and boomers are retarded.

They yelled at him after.

Can confirm this guy isn't Asian, fucking failed 4th grade math class.

oh fuck

Fuck off slut.

haha le ebin kekkage top bro xD

>about to go to the gym
>no clean shirts
>pick random shirt up off my bedroom floor because I'm gonna smell anyway
>get to gym
>start doing squats in mirror
>notice the giant cumstains all over the front of the shirt
that was a fun day let me tell you

You some kind of gigglepuss?

Jesus Christ

Not eating your own cum - what a homo

Wholesome af

I never said it was my cum

HOLY FUCK

Well earned (you)

Post number 42409097
(You)

yep. tons of stories. horrific shit

Let's hear some plz.

is this real?

No, it's the European reality, but that magazine cover never happened.