IS IT TOO LATE ???

Is it too late for the perfect body

It's never too late. If you want change more than you want to be a disgusting fat piece of human garbage, then you can do it.

BBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrr-

oh you're a guy

Asking this feels like you want someone to say yes so you don't have to better yourself.

You will never have the perfect body, and I think you know that. But you can have a good body, and be healthy and happy, if you put the time in.

I'm about 4 months in and down about 40lbs. I'm so glad I started.

I love these kinds of bottom chubs

BRAAAAPPP

T H I C C
I
H
C
C

the only time it's too late is when you're dead. plenty of people who have lost limbs that still get in shape.

make the change today fatty and be an inspiration to others here like they have (hopefully) for you

If you already have started working on working on it then yes; if you plan start next week then no.

PLS SIT ON MY FACE

no, now start moving your ass and get on a proper diet you fat fuck

Are you in the general vicinity of LONDON?

more pls

It's never too late to commit sui-I mean it's not hard to lose fat if you're motivated enough. If you've come to the realisation that your unhealthy habits are stopping you from being happy, you're already facing the right direction. Losing fat can be as easy as eating less and finding a new fun hobby which requires you to not sit on your fat ass all day. I lost 10kg over the course of 6 months just by making sure I don't eat until my stomach starts hurting, during that time I also started lifting. I'm not even close to being visibly muscular but spending an hour at the gym really makes me feel euphoric. I even quit alcohol as working out makes me feel a lot better than alcohol ever did.

what the fuck man you have the same exact body as me from the nips down to the amount of body hair.

That is the perfect body

Let's see

OP, you can recover from where you are now if you fucking start today. Go see a nutritionist, look into intermittent fasting (8/16 method is the easiest and has helped me go from 210 to 195 with my goal of 175 being reachable within the next 6-8 months.) OP, don't worry about exercising right now - you need to fix your shit garbage diet first. Once you start losing weight just by not eating like shit, then you can add in light exercising like walking (NOT RUNNING YET), swimming (NOT A SHITLOAD, JUST A FEW LAPS TO START), biking, etc.

Go read the sticky, but you have to start with your diet first.

Don't wait till you get to your 40's

Veeky Forums these are the folks offering you diet and workout advice

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

OP, I'll give you a serious answer. I've never been as big as you are, but I've lost over 110lbs and at my previous weight I was disgusted with myself. I get why people on Veeky Forums hate fat people, but it's an addiction. Eating is an addiction for some people, and a lot of people with that addiction will try to validate their choices as best they can using backwards methods. Worse, the public is now helping people. It's sort of like telling the heroine addict it's ok, while helping him tie the tourniquet and loading the needle.

Anyways, back to you. It's too late OP, you've destroyed your body. The perfect body is done for you, you missed your chance. However, that doesn't mean give up. If you're like me, you think this is probably all you've got. One life, and once it's over you're dead, and may be remembered for 2 generations at most in most cases. You can start to be better now. Perfection may not be attainable, but you can be better. I'm sure you hate looking in the mirror right now, but make the right choices moving forward and maybe you can start to care about yourself again.

Calculate your BMR (this is your minimum caloric deficit just by living), your TDEE (your caloric deficit per day by activity) and start to diet 500 calories below your TDEE. Keep calculating these over time, and if you hit a "plateau" make sure you're actually being honest with your diet.

Good luck.

Fucking disgusting.

Perfect body? Maybe not, but healthy body, attractive body, useful body - absolutely.

What I find is most people who get close to that "perfect body" end up with dysmorphia and never shut up about the one thing they can't seem to perfect. Don't worry about that, worry about getting healthy and fit.

Ehh fuck it
BRAAAAPTT

>not having a fat coach telling you how to improve yourself
>making it

>I'm about 4 months in and down about 40lbs

how?

Not being a faggot pussy

eat less move more fatty, read the sticky

I lost crazy fast at the beginning.

I was probably undereating for the first week or two, I had a health scare and was a bit afraid to eat freely. I cut out all drinks with calories. Shortly after I began eating at 500cal below my TDEE, and eating very low carbs.

I started walking 5miles a day minimum, often 8-10 miles.

Last month I joined a gym and began lifting 3 days a week in addition to the walking. I also lowered to 800 below TDEE. Lastly I began drinking 3L of water a day.

My loss slowed down almost to crawl in the past month, which is probably a good thing considering losing too fast is dangerous.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

If you're really fat you can lose it pretty insanely quickly, especially because your capacity for water weight is higher than a normal-sized person. Personally I lost 5 pounds my first week and I wasn't even 300 pounds, if you're truly massive you can shed fairly quickly at least for a while

>The rarest of pepes

M I L K Y
I
L
K
Y

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

I WANTY I WANTY

you're just bulking bro :D

It was too late as soon as you were born.

It's still not too late for a human body, though. You CAN still look human if you don't give up. You'll never look good, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't look better.