/oocoon/

Any cocoon mode bros here?
Tell me one reason why i should clean up my room for 2 hours every other day if i dont have any visitors anyways?
If my parents visit i just meet them outside.

Any cocoon mode optimized training routines to make use of all that available time and energy?

cocoon mode here. I wish I had more friends to go out and do more stuff since its the summer.
Hopefully I can make friends when I am bigger

Clean your room. -Jordan B Peterson

if it takes you 2 hours to clean your room you might be low enough IQ to get government money my dude check into that. Also stop being a slob its bad for your mental health.

>if it takes you 2 hours to clean your room you might be low enough IQ to get government money my dude check into that

kek

ok maybe not 2 hours for the room but for the whole apartment

I mean deep cleaning? just clean a little up and hire some mexicans to come do the deep cleaning shit once every couple of months and you're set

have some self respect? it shouldn't ever take 2 hours if you dispose of things properly when they become garbage.

I am german ive never seen a mexican in my life

nigga get a recycling bin for those bottles ffs

>bier
>ja milch
tut mir leid

also once you do get your shit cleaned, start forming good habits like when you leave your room to go to the kitchen, or leave the house, take your trash with you so it never becomes a chore you have to remember to do last second of the week, instead becoming a painless extra motion on your way out the door.
by not caring you show that you're lazy, unhygienic, and immature, none of which are attractive qualities I assume you don't want to be single and lonely for the rest of your life? no respectful woman is gunna put up with that childish shit. honestly OP you'll feel better if you take care of yourself and part of that is taking care of your space.

Fucking disgusting no ambition lowlife. CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!

i just looked on google, there are maid services available don't be a little bitch.

>"""german"""
>inefficient
Lies, lies

>Nothing but fastfood and soda bottles
>beer everywhere.
This is bait. You probably just stole some pictures for easy (you)s
There is no way this is the "room" of someone who lifts.
Bring dich um du dumme Sau.

Your environment is a product of you.
You are a product of your environment.

You're clearly a shitty person if that's your apartment.

my room looks pretty similar actually.... but with clothes and workout stuff

>The state of German "men"
Jesus no wonder Germany is a shithole. It's literally just an extension of the bedrooms of the German people.

>2 hours EVERY DAY to clean an apartment
>not mexican
bullshit

SORT