Pic totally unrelated

Pic totally unrelated.

My wife isn't losing weight fast enough and she is compromising her long term health (diabetes, thyroid, hairloss, etc...). We have two daughters. 3 and 1.

She was 155 when i met her and perfect since i like some thiccc. She could have lost 5 lbs but no big deal.

Its been about 3 years since I requested she lose weight via very subtle queues like "hey lets join a gym honey!". Ieven bought a $700 elliptical, weights, punching bags, jump ropes. She never touched the shit for more than a week.

Since then and over time i have mentioned it more and more curtly. Every single way you can imagine between joining a gym and today with gloves completely off:

"you are fat bitch. You are literally obese and have to see a doctor"

She has been saying "im trying, i need time" for the last three years. She had a 3 month window after each birth where i wouldn't ask anything.

She is 5'7 and about 180lbs today. Three years ago she was 190 something after the baby. She never lets me see her weight anymore or records it.

She says she is eating healthy but won't keep a diary. She also goes to the gym once a week but wont show me a diary or accept a workout plan. She says she uses an app. Ok. She can go everyday if she wants but she is "always exhausted".

In comparison, i lost 30 pounds in 35 days late last year. Im now 6'2 and 205lbs @ 10% BF. Hardly huge but not dyel. I did all of this to give her an example to follow. Trying to make it easy. The weight i lost is the same amount of weight i want her to lose. She never once mentioned this shit. Didnt even notice.

For a year or so she has been challenging me with a divorce when i bring her weight up. She says I think she is ugly and I dont like anything about her. Of course i dont. I love her. It's like she just wants to be obese. Like she really expects a secret prize for being fat or something.

I wanted to get some other opinions of the situation to remain sane in judgement.

How wrong am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaypugz/status/893236289348272128
youtube.com/watch?v=NWoyTD27kFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your approach is all wrong. you can't force anyone to do anything.

if it means that much then dip out of there bro but if you love her you need to treat her with respect. clearly you've made your point across to her that you'd like her to lose weight. well now that she knows that just love her unconditionally and treat her as well as you would if she were skinnier, and watch her lose weight out of guilt.
>this is literally how people work

maybe you're not hitting her right. what are you using to hit her with?

I've already tried that. It just makes her think i no longer think she should lose weight. At least, that is what i assume since all fatloss activity ceases for months.

Take this to Facebook or something, not your personal blog.

Liposuction. You have to force it out of her. Just do it every few years.

man, I work my ass off in the gym and my gf is fat, so grim. last night she tried to tell me she is an average chick size. I grabbed her gut and said thats not a good size. massive tears.

fucking women live in this bubble of bitches telling them they are perfect. I gave up trying to help and am close to exiting because she is a pain in the fucking arse that wont stop eating.

if she brings up divorce just go with it, she may be bluffing

If you found love once you can do it twice.

Divorce her and find someone who cares about their health.

See how she likes being obese when she's trying to find a man at 40 with 8 kids or however many you mistakenly thought would fix your relationship.

You have a child mate, don't screw up over her slight fat. Buy her roses and say you're sorry. Jesus some people ruin the best thing they've ever had . If you love her, don't push her to where she says divorce.

>In comparison, i lost 30 pounds in 35 days late last year.

Damn, that's impressive. Care to describe how you accomplished that?

The only thing you can do is improve yourself until her jealousy kicks in LOL. nothing you do can change her now and if you left her she would probably lose 50 lbs in the first two months to find a new partner

>Damn, that's impressive. Care to describe how you accomplished that?

Ate max 1500 calories a day and did tons of jumprope (160 repetitions per minute, 1 minute rest, repeat 15x) and double-end bag work 5 days a week. It was grueling at first but after a week i was used to it.

Who else here is ripped as fuck with a chubby girlfriend? God damn my girl eats so much. She literally eat the entire package of anything she buys. I watched her eat like 2000 calories of ravioli in one sitting the other day.

Women gain weight, not lose it. It's impossible to get out.

I was engaged to a woman, did the same shit you're doing, she eventually left.

Women won't take your beta shit forever. As long as she's working on it stop giving her shit. You'll regret it when she leaves.

So she's nothing but a fetish to him yet he's talking about much fetish

Let her catch you jacking off to Veeky Forums chicks on this board she will either leave you or try to compete with them

YUP. Skinny women tell their fat friends to stay fat so they have less competition. American women are the most coddled group in the world. Culture of self obsession, of course their grotesque cottage cheese legs are 'beautfiul'

She's not working on it. She ain't doing shit. I see women like this at the gym all the time, they text while on the bikes, and they don't break a sweat. This woman isn't working on it, I can just tell. If she was, she'd lose some weight by now.

t. beta cuck

Sounds lik she's doing this bc she either she has problems or she's just a piece of shit if it's A then try counciling and find out why if it's B then gtfo now (tho with 2 kids you're already fucked lmao). And to everyone saying "just accept her how she is asshole!" How does it feel watching your wife fuck her boyfriend everynight?

Faggot

How the fuck is it beta? If anything the alpha thing to do is to push that hamplanet until she finally accepts that she's a fat fuck and decides to change or she gets so butthurt that her husband has standards that she leaves.

Take control of the food.

No sweets, no soda, no crackers, no snacks or any of that fucking shit in the house. It has no fucking place in a house with children.

You need to step in and get between her and the fucking kids so that they grow up knowing what healthy food is and how to cook.

YOU do the shopping
YOU do the cooking
YOU throw out anything that isn't healthy
YOU tell the kids not to ruin their dinner with snacks
YOU are the man so YOU set the fucking rules. end of fucking story.

Im dyel mode currently bulking and my gf is fat. she gives great head, down for sex all the time and lets me sleep with other chicks. She says she'll work on her health in the future but i doubt it. If i get sick of the bs associated with her fatness ill just end it.

This is the best post youll see on Veeky Forums tonight.

thats hard but i'm glad it's happening to you, you earn it pal

What is this good advice bullshit doing on Veeky Forums?

She's acting like a child. It's time to start treating her like one.

How does one get a gf who lets you sleep with others?

>man looks like shit
>his gf looks like shit
>makes long blogpost about how he likes his gf's shit body
wow

That picture sums up my life. Stop eating u fat bitch.

My favorite part is when black twitter uses it as an excuse to hate white people. It's like all of the bad things about twitter in one long comment chain: feminists, nu-male white knights, angry fat chicks and black people

twitter.com/jaypugz/status/893236289348272128

Fat people need to stop acting like losing weight is in any way challenging or a time commitment. It requires more energy to gain weight than it does to lose it. Fucking tell her to STOP EATING SO MUCH. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

>honey, i'm sorry i called you fat earlier. you're not fat - you're a beautiful goddess. i love you so much and i am so so sorry
fucking kill yourself

It should be an obligation in a relationship that you keep yourself attractive. The "comfort weight" a lot of people gain when they're in relationships is bullshit and should not be tolerated. Like it or not physical attraction is a huge part of being in a relationship.

This is terrible advice.

>just be nice to her and she won't keep being fat

She's going to think her size is acceptable and it will only encourage laziness.
user, workout with her for a week. Show her how easy it is to lose weight, it takes an hour a day. Have an easy to follow, and simple program in place and actually do the exercises with her.

The biggest hurdle people have in getting into shape is finding somewhere to start knowing they'll see results. If you have a plan written down, with a step by step approach, she'll be more inclined to take it seriously.

Women love when shit is planned out in lists with clear direction. I did this with my wife (same situation, weight didn't go down after the kids were born and she was addicted to the couch). I setup a program with simple, compound weight movements to start each workout followed by cardio of her choice. I walked her through the lifts and made sure I found what worked for her. She didn't like barbell squats, so I taught her how to use the power rack with a neck cushion. She does EZ bar Romanian deadlifts and DB bench/OHP. She goes into the gym each day knowing exactly what her workout looks like. She doesn't have to watch other women and second guess if she's doing the right thing.

"Well I saw this one girl doing this arm thing..."

Nope. I walked her through her lifts, why she was doing less reps compared to others, explained the muscles that were getting worked as she was doing reps, and explained why other women were doing different exercises and reps.

I can guarantee you her biggest problem is anxiety. She doesn't know what she should do and she doesn't want people seeing her do something wrong.

Workout with her for one week. Be patient, show her how to lift, be open to adjusting lifts based on her comfort with performing them, keep it simple yet effective, and have it all written out for her.

There are no set rules about how to act in a relationship. You set those rules and find a partner who meets them before you fucking sign a contract and make a baby together.

you are completely entitled to her trying. you shouldnt get your end fucked over just bc of a lazy ass wife. get her off the couch. threaten her if you want
btw i give bad advice rethink this

best advice in thread

180 at 5'7" is not obese, though it is overweight. Honestly, if she doesn't want to actually lose the weight, there's not a lot you can do. She has to decide to do it on her own, and the more you push her, the more you will resist as her resentment of you grows. This will make for an extremely shitty environment for you both, along with your kids.

by getting a fat one

Exercise with her. Make it a daily routine. Get a daily routine she can actually do without overstressing her body out and every 8 weeks figure something to change. Think gradual steps that will pay off over a year rather than prioritizing fast weight loss right now.

THIS.

You'll never win over your wife with anything resembling logic. You have to make her feel like working out is more fun than the alternative.

Encourage her throughout each session, tell her what it's gonna do for her (shape up X, tone Y) and maybe do some HIIT afterwards. Make her look forward to it the same way you probably do.

Underrated

looksmatched

actually, maybe she's dating down a little

Should have said
>Yea two averages
After you grabbed her gut

This. /thread

2 daughters, 3 and 1

How many daughters do you have now?

My dad does this, now he has weirdly fat arms and a toned stomach. Looks retarded...

> Single forever fedora has spoken

Font listen to this shit op

You could try what I did last week. My wife lies about gaining weight but whenever she buys new clothes I call her out on the increase in sizes... always met with a hostile tantrum.

So, last week I see a new pair of jeans tossed over a chair when I get home. I strip off my work clothes, throw on a tank top and easily slide into her new fatty, stretch jeans and button them up as she goes red that I don't even have to suck in a gut to get them on like she does. (my quads looked great, BTW) Then I felt at the waist (low cut and the high rise ankles) and pretended to be puzzled... Said oh, wow are these yours? She freaked out and got very embarrassed.

Since last Monday, I've woken up to her doing yoga every morning and she's stopped eating seconds at every meal. She's now cut back to eating the same amount of everything that I do, but I'll fix that as I take over dishing out her meals.

THIS, and SHAME!

Go to your kitchen, and throw all the junk food and packaged foods out. Tell her she is not to buy any more junk food bullshit. Only whole foods, lean meats, veggies, limited fruit, only low fat dairy except what the kids need. Throw your toaster the fuck out of the house. Get involved in meal prep, or take over entirely, and get her to do something else to make up for it - have everyone in the house eating what you would eat for a slight deficit, with her on a bit less. Do cardio together, outside, not in the gym. Get a pair of bikes and hit the hills every morning before work, get the kids into daycare/grandparents daycare early - this is a cunt of a thing to ask of your or her parents, but explain it's because your wife is too fat, and it's affecting her health and family happiness. If that's not possible, do the together, outside cardio right after work, just before picking the kids up from daycare.

Have her go to the doctor and have them tell her the harsh medical truth about how dangerous being obese is. She needs to be motivated by herself. She won't change by you telling her anything no matter how you say it.
This happened to me with my husband.

Yea do this, it's all about diet to lose weight, so change hers yourself. The fuck when there's actually good advice here lmao

>ravioli
youtube.com/watch?v=NWoyTD27kFs

This..... Might actually work.
Do this OP.

KEK
make it not about her but about your children, in early stages of fat she will not be able to run or play with them as they grow older they will be teased cuz they mommy is a fat cow and they will hate her because of it. In leter stages she will develop a health related disease such as being a dumb bitch, diabetic leg and they might amputate or being on shit load of drugs etc. name all the problem she could have avoided by just listening to her husband that wants her to be healthy and stop eating like a cow if that doesn't work, next time you bring divorce first, hopefully something will click in her head

My Ex-gf was starting to get fat, and me telling her to loose weight was always met with tantrums, sobbing at night "you dont think im beautiful wah wah" but no change in diet

After i broke up with her, she lost 15kg

that bitch

isn't 180 roughly 90kg? That's fucking obese, what are you smoking? Being 140-150 around that height is already fat.
Your vision is heavily skewed if you think that being 70kg+ at that height is 'healthy'.

According to the first BMI calculator on google, it's juuuust shy. 200lbs would be obese.
But y'know, BMI, grain of salt.

Maybe you were the problem, not her mate.

t. virgin

Very few women have that "strive for excellence" gene in them. Fewer still see excellence as an end in itself, most of them work out to be sluts for attention. The average male's only realistic hope is to find a naturally skinny girl that eats healthy. Your chubby/fat gf is NEVER going to look the way you want her to.

Start commenting on other Veeky Forums women you encounter together, whether on TV, out in public, even people you know on Facebook. Make her jealous of the attention these Veeky Forums women are stealing from you that should be hers.
Don't say things like "you could look like that" or "I wish you had 'x' like that". Saying things like that make it about her, and even though it's negative attention, it's still attention and she will survive on that and keep being the way she is.
Do say things like "that Veeky Forums woman's 'x' is incredible - she must have worked so hard for it". This example is good because you're not giving your own wife any attention and, more importantly, you're not seeking her validation. Make your wife invisible by not even having the time to criticise her shortcoming. Focus on only the positives in other women you encounter together.

>BMI

This fat fuck A. Schwarzenegger.

Find someone that's not a lazy slob. You're an idiot for getting a kid with her and staying with her in the first place. That's what you get for sticking with 'thicc' (in this case just fatty in the making) girls. They're already overweight in their 20's you can bet yourself they're gonna be obese later on. Fucking idiot you did this to yourself.

she has a point, bragging about how you love your wife because she's chubby and youre into chubby chicks is retarded

lmao I do this with my girlfriends dresses and shit all the time. never shown her though. just like trying them on. shes been away all weekend and im wearing one of her skirts atm. so funny kekekek

Slip DNP into her food

> You're an idiot for getting a kid with her and staying with her in the first place

No he isnt. This is very common and a happens to a lot of men. The minute women get security they flip a switch and become different people. Its very common for girls to be perfect until they have got married and had a kid or two, then they change and stop caring about the husband at all. Their priorities are their kids, then themselves, then their husband in third, if he is lucky.

>Im now 6'2 and 205lbs @ 10% BF. Hardly huge

That's big as fuck for 10%. Post a pic. I bet you're more like 15%.

She was fat to begin with though, at 170lbs he could have known what he was in for.
But you're not wrong I dread ending up in a similar situation because its not entirely in your control but I would never date a fat girl from the start.

My wife is 5'2" and weighs 190. We are in the gym busting our asses 6 days a week. She is getting stronger and her muscles have gotten bigger but she isn't losing much fat. She has actually gained weight since we started working out. Honestly, I don't care what the scale says but I would like her to have lower BF. It's kind of a bitch because she is Hawaiian and those fuckers seem to be kind of fat by default.

The hell am I doing wrong, user? Oh, and she only has carbs for breakfast (oatmeal) and the rest of the day it's protein, fruits/veg, and protein shakes.

why are you even bothering?

i was with my ex for nearly 5 years, started off about 130ish, 3 and a half years later she was about 175/180ish
told her numerous times to lose weight, she never would.
she caught me talking to some qt at a friends party, had an argument that night where i told her that i don't find her attractive anymore because she's fat and if she doesn't change it im outtie.

she storms out and 2 weeks later i cheat on her with the Qt and end it with her that night.

2 years later and she's easily 210+ easily lmao

Post pics of the fat hog

also the im still with the Qt from the party, she earns £55k a year and it'll go up over time.
going to wife it boys so i can have that easy life

I doubt OP's girlfriend is a lowBF% bodybuilder. Call me crazy.

LOL

same shit with my ex, pretty sad in my opinion. i guess people only get motivated with anger.

It's still a 20 pound difference from obese. She only needs to lose like 30 pounds to become "adequate" again. That's like a 3-5 month endeavor if done right. Her weight isn't terrible is my point. It should be addressed yes, but it's still not like she's 300 lbs stuck in bed all day.

Does she have any girl friends who would want to be her workout buddy? Are there any local workout classes she might be interested in?( I know you probably would severely scoff at thing like zumba or yoga, but if it gets the ball rolling and gets her moving...). Could you go on family walks on a daily basis? These are all more productive than calling her a fat bitch.

You're right. Veeky Forums is for posts about overweight youtubers who get lap ban surgery and only that.

Enjoy losing half your paycheque when Tyrone tells her how mean you're being to her about her weight and she leaves you.

>getting married

lmao

Crazy :^)

For sure she isn't. But BMI is kinda meh indicator.

Hence 'grain of salt'

lol bro, you should try some of her makeup too, and take pictures of yourself in the mirror with her prettiest dresses and jerk off, what a hilarious prank!

Start taking care of all the cooking.

>men complain women are money grubbing whites
>guy goes out and cheats on gf instead of breaking up
>tries to wife up a girl instead of being a man and working a decent job for his money
You are literally the dude version of a gold digging basic bitch.

Dude if your 5'2 wife is 190 and works out 6 times a week she's eating or drinking a shitload.

I love this woman and her curvy body. As a teenager, I was often teased by my friends for my attraction to girls on the thicker side, ones who were shorter and curvier, girls that the average (basic) bro might refer to as "chubby" or even "fat." Then, as I became a man and started to educate myself on issues such as feminism and how the media marginalizes women by portraying a very narrow and very specific standard of beauty (thin, tall, lean) I realized how many men have bought into that lie. For me, there is nothing sexier than this woman right here: thick thighs, big booty, cute little side roll, etc. Her shape and size won't be the one featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan but it's the one featured in my life and in my heart. There's nothing sexier to me than a woman who is both curvy and confident; this gorgeous girl I married fills out every inch of her jeans and is still the most beautiful one in the room. Guys, rethink what society has told you that you should desire. A real woman is not a porn star or a bikini mannequin or a movie character. She's real. She has beautiful stretch marks on her hips and cute little dimples on her booty. Girls, don't ever fool yourself by thinking you have to fit a certain mold to be loved and appreciated. There is a guy out there who is going to celebrate you for exactly who you are, someone who will love you like I love my Bugs.

she's changing her bf%. keep at it, you will notice changes in time.

make it about dress size, not weight. eventually the weight will follow

>she's always saying she's so exhausted

that's because she IS EXHAUSTED WITH TAKING CARE OF YOUR 3 INFANT CHILDREN you inconsiderste asshole

spend your money on getting her a fucking maid and see if she'll have more time to spend on herself instead of cleaning up shit and vomit

>le ebin sassy black woman reaction gif
Back to tumblr nigger

lmao dude women arent capable of going to the gym and losing weight, they lack the testosterone that drives such endevaurs. so no shes not gonna lose weight unless u inject her with test e

This is funny to middle schoolers?

I swear she's not. She takes some meds that puport to cause weight gain...I guess it could be that that is keeping her fat but Jesus. That's some powerful pharms.

*purport

Speaking as a wife who lost weight with her husband, women lose slower. You say you lost weight fast but I am willing to bet your bmr is 500+calories above hers. This alone restricts how much a woman can lose a day due to a much smaller natural deficit.

That said, it's not an excuse to not lose weight. Just pointing out it takes stricter control and longer time.

Moving on, I genuinely believe you are going about this wrong. The more you shot on her for being fat the more she is going to resent you. I mean it sounds like you are bein about as subtle as a hammer to the face about it.

A better way to get her to exercise is to plan an activity with her and do it with her. Not buy her shit and then hate her when she doesn't use it.

Don't shame her about eating. Offer to make a healthy dinner or do it together as a family. Obviously you can't be in control of all her weightloss. But these are things that you can do together instead of pressuring her to do it alone.

Moving forward if she's started to lose weight, tell her she looks good. Encourage her. Because all you are doing right now is tearing her down and it's gonna make her go the other way out of spite.

Finally, if she doesn't want to, you can't make her. And that's a completely different problem.

>Moving forward if she's started to lose weight, tell her she looks good.

Careful with this one. Chances are she'll take that as a chance to reward herself with ice cream or some shit.

t. underage