Are breeding bulls proof you can obtain muscle with just nutrition and health in general?

Are breeding bulls proof you can obtain muscle with just nutrition and health in general?
breeding bulls don't go to the bull gym yet they are more muscular. They are forbidden from mating (semen retention) and fed better food and more food(nutrition)
Seriously, i've never seen a bull been forced to do a workout.

Oh my goodness gracious you are so beyond fucking retarded

you're not a bull

>with just nutrition and health in general
no, you forgot genetics, humanity spent thousands of years breeding these bad boys for maximum beef

calm down Mr Jones

the Ice Age pushed humans trough conditions harsher than any conditions thos bulls have been put trough, tho.

If some Foods offer Benefits, then would it not be Wise and Prudent to over-eat, and commit"gluttonu"on such foods, thinking, betting on, and Knowing that they will not make you fat,but, on the Contrary multiply those benefits on Abundant Measure?

for example Carrots and Pumpkin,which increase libido. Shouldn¡t they be eaten daily on greater-than-needed quantities,such as to produce and secure a beastly Libido?

>wut is genetiks

no you stupid fucking cunt cows arent people

This is why it's easier for black people to put on muscle

>what is Eugenics
Nature literally is an Eugenics program
:') yeah, that's why all strongmen champions are blacks..o wait they aren't!
that's why blacks invented martial arts and bodybuilding...oh wait they didn't.

Cold conditions would genetically select for high fat mass, not muscle you twit.

You can't hunt sabertooth tigers and mammoths without proper muscle mass you coconut-collecting Negroe.

You mean dig for roots and try to find berries, because we did that way more often than we hunted.

Guys how do I become a breeding bull?
>tfw no harem of nubile women chained up in my basement
>tfw no chart of their menstrual cycles so I can make sure I give my seed only to the ones that are ovulating at any given time
>tfw no group of their husbands chained up on the other side of the basement so they have to watch me breed their wives, while they try very hard not to start jerking off out of sheer admiration at my masculine strength
why even live?

true White Men susbsisted on an almost-completely meat diet.

bump

Humans are not bulls, OP.

forget about the human part.
are bulls secretly forced to carry around/lift weights with their horns?

Like, does the breeder make them workout legs,then chest,so on?

Source?

I identify as a minotaur.

And pigs aren't birds.

If you can't articulate, at least pretend to get the point

They are the cow version of American niggers. You know why there are so many niggers in professional American sports? Americans bred them that way to be big strong slaves. African niggers are lanklets in comparison.

brilliant observation

white were made slaves a lot, that's a shit argument.
blacks just whine more,but slavery was common troughout all human history.

bump

And they are extinct for a reason

yes, that reason is Hitler losing.

It's almost as if they're a different species and were bred for the sole purpose of human consumption, like a plant

Do you also exist for the sole purpose of human consumption?

They were bred to be strong, the fact that their stregnth is preferable for their consumption is independent.

Myostatin inhibition ?

OP you are braindead if this isn't a shitpost.

bump

Stop posting

I was refering to Neanderthals you simpleton

Juanelo!