Thin wrists

Any of you auschwitz cunts ever managed to fix this bane of existence?

5.5 inch wrists reporting in.

When I was 6'1 125 lbs my wrists were just under 6", now I'm 170 lbs and they're almost 7".

Fuck. How did you gain weight so easily senpai?

If you really care about your wrist girth you've been on fit for too long

I can't wear long sleeved shirts because it puts too much emphasis on my small wrists.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

Literally all men have small wrist, all humans for that matter. Some men just make them seem less small by getting huge forearms and wearing watches which make it appear as if your forearm continues being large underneath the watch.

oh

>easily
>IMPLYING
Nigga it was the hardest shit I've done with my life, and I got another 30 lbs to go.

Lots of nuts, oil, even fast food, mass gainers, whatever you need.

6 months after auschwitz breakout, still struggling to gain weight

just take whatever brock lesnar took

when I was 6' 135lbs my wrists where 6.5" and now I'm 170 and my wrists are still 6.5" Though my forearm closer my elbow is bigger.

>5.5 inch wrists
my dick is thicker than that

>small wrists
>bad

Small wrists are a good thing. They make your forearms appear larger and in general make the rest of your body seem bigger in scale, same thing with a small head for example. Not something to dislike.

I'll never understand how cunts have trouble gaining weight....

>not calling them auschwrists

I've got Crohn's and had 3 feet of small intestine removed, not only can i still put on weight faster than shit but if I eat at tdee I drop weight fast as hell. I also shit 8 times a day and have permanently blown out my o-ring from pooping, there's a downside to everything I guess.

People with especially fast metabolisms not used to eating 4k+ calories a day will experience a lot of difficulty for the first few weeks. Frequent vomiting, pain, etc. You get over it of course but it can be more of an obstacle than you might think to train your body to accept double the amount of food it adapted to previously.

Don't double from 2k-4K overnight then. Go up 500 a week and do it by eating more calorie dense foods.
How fast do you need to bulk man? It'll just make ou fat if you don't match your workload vs intake

faggot

4k calories or more is a lot of skellys' basic maintenance requirement while working out.

>Nigga it was the hardest shit I've done with my life, and I got another 30 lbs to go.
My boiiii

That's fine. I just said build to it so your body doesn't sperg out on you suddenly.

lol that is nonsense, what about different sizes for watches?

my dads watch for example doesnt fit me because my wrist is 7.5" and his must be close to 9

My wrists are 7". Is that thin?

it's the minimum to be human in 2017
7.5" is chad
8.0" is ascended

>it's the minimum to be human in 2017

then why the fuck do I weigh 250lbs if my wrists are so skinny

my body can't even be obese the correct way and portion the fat properly everywhere

6in wrists here, been roasted for it the past but since lifting I am appreciating them more and more.

Makes me look much bigger than I am.

stop doing a split

thin wrists only look bad with thin forearms. train your forearms hard and acquire that aesthetic taper. personally that wasnt enough for me to get the forearms i wanted. i started climbing about 8 months ago and have gotten random mires for my forearms starting a few months back (big deal for me, im rarely mired)

>4x10 at 85% 1rm

LITERALLY impossible for your 1rm ability to be that much worse than your ability to do rep work.

Dude thin wrist are the best. Arnorld had them and was aesthique af. Girls love them, if you go big everywhere else