youtube.com/watch?v=qHaDsqKZ-gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Communication undergrad
In law school right now

>no chem eng

a surprising number of us lift actually, it's no different in industry either

Food technologies

i was wondering the same thing.
not that many i know in chem eng lift tho. lots of asians and pajeets desu that are all dyel

royal canadian electrical and mechanical engineering corp reporting in
trained in mechanical engineering Desu

I think 1/5 my class lift, guess we're just in a league of our own

fuark I've never met another ChemE that has lifted before. Industry is filled with beta dyel boyos and fat obnoxious women

>no Construction Management

Why you guys do this to us?

My brother is an MIT PhD chemE. Can confirm they are all skeletons or skinny fat.

maybe it was just my course and the industry i'm in then (ukfag in gas industry)

>micro biology with minor in chem
>Cmps with minor in math
>MBA
I Ave no idea where I stand.

>applied math and CS double major with a minor in physics
>going into gradschool to become quantitative analyst

>just finished my bachelor's in chem
>Still haven't found a basic ass job

At least I'm making gains.. rite?

I'm not a beta male so I don't waste my time and money on college.

I took a real profession as an electrician.

economic psychology
call it behavioral economics if you prefer

>he's too poor to afford college!

Lol @ you tradecuck!

Political science. I-I'm gonna make it right?

How long ago did he grad, i go to MIT for comp sci and a lot of people lift nowadays , but desu comp sci guys that aren't black or indian don't really lift for some reasons

Music Desu

See you in 4+ when you're over 30k+ in debt and struggling to find a job that'll take a no experience cuck like you.

I'll be sipping on this $50+ an hour while I try to handle all these benefits LOL

Starting CompEngineering in september.

>tfw no girls in stem

Jokes on you m80, i'm graduating debt free :^)

Oh and did I mention my major has a 100% employment rate right after graduation? I'm probably in an extremely lucky position, but still.
>thank you based Virginia Tech

medical biology

>tfw bio
Too late to change out of this meme degree so might as well prepare for a PhD

same boat bro.. been doing construction on to pay the bills but christ i need to figure out what where to go with chem

fellow Comp Engineer going into my third year

not sure where you're going, but grils make up about 10% of my class' population.

about 2% are decently attractive.

Starting third year of MD

I am leafcuck. What's the military like desu? Was thinking of looking into it after I finish my business degree at uni

i never fucked a girl in my program. Arts, other types of eng, management, science... but never from chem eng.
gotta look elsewhere bro

I guess Geology is under mineral sciences?

Mathematics
hoping im not too brainlet to make it through a doctoral program
i think its what i want bros

>biomedical science

Never understood why people did such a dull and hard STEM when jobs aren't even lined up.

Same..

UT Hook em

I regret this major and the time I spent on it every single day.

>No Paleontology/Geology

feelsbadman

>Studied maritime systems engineering
>Get a job as a subsea engineer
>Industry goes to shit when oil prices tank
>Quit a couple months ago to get a masters in aerospace engineering

Why?

not that guy but automation is basically eating the paralegal industry alive

Why thou it's more than likely that hosing will become water based to encorporate increasing population sizes

>tfw currently doing mechanical engineering because I flipped a coin and landed on mech.engi instead of medicine
>no idea what kind of job I can get later on
>keep hearing that civil engineers are needed more
>math2hard
i made a mistake

Astrophysics, because fuck this gay earth

I got a BA in Political Science. Wish I could have learned Putin's thoughts about it all, as well as had Arnie for a Dept Dean. Also minored in Medieval History, so that's cool, too

>>Graduating with debt
If you play your cards right you won't have too! Lmao git gud tradecuck.

>>going to a for-profit school to become an electrician

We did the exact same.

>electrician
>$50/hr
AHAHAHAHAHAHA nigger unless you own your own company you aren't making half that. If you own your own company, you're profiting because you're a business owner.

Real talk though, I got my CDL 4 years ago and average ~80k/yr without over exhausting hours.

Because outside of oil and gas there's not much of a need for engineers that put stuff 1-2 miles underwater. I want a job now, not in 50 years when we go full Waterwolrd.

>Media Studies

I'm studying to be an archaeologist.

Forestry

So exactly how useless is that degree?

>no dietetics

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

There is no useless degree, only useless people.

I was born with tourettes, and despite being symptom free on medication and nearly symptom free off, I am basically auto-rejected from police departments. This leaves non-sworn law enforcement, security, paralegal work, etc.

I turned down a job with TSA two years ago because it was part time and I needed full time work. I wish I took it now, because I feel like it's the best I'll ever get with this degree. A bachelor's wouldn't help in the slightest.

On the bright side I have no debt and no loans to pay off, so I could easily go back to school and get a different degree. I was thinking of getting a CDL actually. I also have pest control to fall back on, but really I just want to work in a field where I'm happy.

Well do you have any interest in the study of crime/law field whatsoever or do you want to do something in an unrelated field?

meant to reply to

>Mfw linguistics
Hell yeah

I love criminal law, but there's no way to start or advance any form of career with a higher level of education unless I can become A: a police officer or B: join the military.

Doing a major in history and my minor on asian cultures.
Wish I could have changed the latter. My classes are full of weebs and the schedule is a nightmare to work with.

I'll probably do my master in history afterwards. Already got a teacher that would take me under her wing and I hope it will lead me to paid contracts in the near-future. When all of this is done, I'll try to work for the government as a viable career and maybe publish an article here and there for shits and giggles.

guys help. i've been through first year electrical engineering and got fucked over. switched unis and got into first year science so i can get a good gpa and move to something good. how is business? like economics, finance etc? what about B information systems. they work in places like business analyst, systams analyst etc. is that any good?
i heard data engineering is the way to go but the only uni that does it in my area is the one that fucked me over.
what about bioinformatics thats pretty rad. is it better to do the engineering side of it? - it includes software creation etc.

Look up bmoq videos on youtube

>geophysics

they always forget about us

Also people say that you shouldn't join the armed forces out of desperation/to prove a point, that's a load of shit. Proving you're not a little bitch and showing up all the fucks who ever talked down to you or doubted you is the most effective motivator you'll ever find and will get you through bmoq. If you want to be proud of yourself and you love your country then apply online ASAP.

Also helps that i'm an autist and living on base is a good way to avoid society/normies, and you literally get paid to be /fit and work out. It's a fitizens dream

Civ eng here
>tfw a fucking monolift

im going to study programming this year. I dont even want to do it, but I dont know what to do now that hs has ended and I got into university for free so whatever, I'll mess around there a bit

>chabal is medieval history

clever

How's med school? Is it true about the insane studying schedules?

No journalism?

San Francisco bay area has an avg electrician's salary of 98K.

And the program is free? LOL wtf are you guys high on?

just starting the program is $27/h git gud.

me too breh.

not the person you asked, but yes: it is hard af.
the stuff is not difficult to understand per se, it is just so fucking much.
something like 60-70 hr/wk of class/studying (90-100 during 3rd year)

Religious Studies. Good to see that we made it onto the list

how did you manage that user?

web developement & UI/UX design

chemistry/biochemistry

going off to work in CS, I'm not too sure how that happened

You're out of your mind if you think this is true.

>Ironman

Feels fucking good man.

Most jobs that require degrees just require a general undergraduate degree. Most masters programs don't care what you majored in, and if you have a masters there isn't an employer on earth that gives a shit what your bachelor's is. Not to mention pretty much any major can get a job in academia.

The only people who think there is such thing as a "useless" major are uneducated philistines

>tfw construction management too

user are you a leaf?

The volume is overwhelming at first so it takes time to get used to. If you're consistent with studying everyday then it's easy to pass otherwise you start to lag behind.

Cool, you completed third year already?

everyone making a big deal about google's logo change really bothered me. They're going on to smaller and smaller devices so they need a simple font, and a recognizable G. The new logo also matches their flat (material) design, which I think looks better anyway.

I don't think anyone seriously cares besides maybe autists on /g/, it's just amusing if you look at the progression.

Who the fuck is that weirdo at computer science?

who /trade/ here
Graduated from HS year ago, took a year to work and save up money.
I'm going into an HVAC Tech program this september.
I hope it goes well, I've only heard good things about the field.
If it doesn't go to well I'll just go to uni for mech or comp eng.

Mechanical engineering(mechatronics)

Nope, amerifat

>tfw Architecture
I'm kinda iffy on this one brehs. not sure if I can do it

beginning 3rd year, gotta try hard for them great grades though

It's Incontrol, used to be a pro starcraft player and benched a lot. youtube.com/watch?v=qHaDsqKZ-gM

Nowadays he's a caster, streamer and a profile within e-sports.