How jacked do i have to get until i recieve a fat gf?

How jacked do i have to get until i recieve a fat gf?

you can get one without lifting, in fact you can even be fat yourself

>implying fat girls don't have inflated egos due to Jewish news/media outlets

You can get one easily if you are aus. mode -- the perfect combo to breed numales

>acting like her body wouldn't look like an ugly old fat bitch when the dress, shapewear and push up bra comes off

it's 2017, fat women are entitled to 7's and 8's

where is one to find fat girls?
they dont often go out, and when they do they are very shy
i want to be jacked and tan and bang a thick breeding sow

thats the whole idea, jeez.

I find this so attractive even though I know it's wrong to find it attractive.

I just jacked off to her an hour ago

same tbqhwf, im doing so much for my body and to improve myself, yet i lust for fat, lazy fuck cows

Not sure where you guys see this.

All the fat girls i've seen are either single and gobble cock on Tinder or they have fat neckbeards as boyfriends.

Fit promoting beastiality.

i know where you're coming from user, a girl with a belly can be hot

but before you go down that road, you will almost never find a girl with a shit body that isn't shit on the inside. they're fat for a reason.

The thing about getting jacked is, that you dont have to fuck fatties anymore.

true, i feel like they are been promoted as more worth than what they actually carry in reality.
although, this makes it harder for social spergs, like myself, to go out and get a fat gf.
this is indeed true, unless you find a girl who is into feederism and feed her up

what if this is my ultimate goal?

This is no true man's goal.
This is not a goal at all.

>where is one to find fat girls?
>they dont often go out, and when they do they are very shy

What are you talking about? There are a fuck ton of them at every club and most of them are thirsty af.

They usually have no self-awareness and dress in revealing clothes.

>and dress in revealing clothes.
Disgusting.

They usually are the ones to show the most skin and always want to show off their cleavage.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Be me
>Be OP
>Is somewhat socially awkward and doesnt know how to approach girls
This makes it alot harder user

because tits is the only thing they have. Don't get me wrong I'm a tit man but fat girls with tits is like skinny dude with abs its not impressive. Also better have a great personality if your fat ladies... no one wants fat chick with an attitude problem.

Step 1. Find a friend or family member and convince them to go with you (or go alone).

Step 2. Take some MDMA or get really drunk

Step 3. Approach some drunken fat girl dancing alone.

That's it, really.

or just talk to them.... its not like fat girls are high value.

Thing is, what does a guy say?
>Hey, youre looking good
>Hey, i saw you from over there and wanted to come say hi
>Hey, would you like a drink?
So many options

Just try if you fuck up who cares there's another fat girl there you can try with.

Im living in a well developed european country, there arent an abundance of fat chicks here

It doesn't matter what you say. What matters is how you say it and if she likes your face or not (it's super important how you look if she is super drunk and in the mood).

Or you could just start dancing with them and take it from there.

Heck, when I go clubbing, sometimes I just start dancing and girls will come over to me. But it's good to proactive, I guess.

Aight, i dont go clubbing much as im a bit anxious and my friends arent really the clubbing types, but if i ever get to the time i will do this.
Thanks user

You can always try Tinder or other online dating in the meanwhile.

like, everyone says this, but fuck, fat bitches have standards these days.

Actually no, fat chicks fuck whatever. I've seen shit.

I do, i have tinder, ive gotten lots of matches, i just dont know how to start convos

So we've established that you're good looking. You should be able to bathe in fatties, then.

I don't really user Tinder. I hate the whole online dating stuff and find IRL much less effort, but I think "Hey cutie" or "Hey " are both alright openers. If she finds you attractive, she will respond.

Some of them do, some of them don't. It doesn't help to get a good physique, though. Your chances will greatly improve.

this is a 10/10 in my book

T H I C C

0/10

it depends if they've always been fat or if they became fat

Alright user, i will try out your tips, thanks for helping

I get a fuckton of them matching with me on tinder, just look for profiles with only pictures of their face, guaranteed fatty. What I get for swiping right on everyone.

Ew. Miss piggy detected.

Fat women are the biggest sluts. They will fuck anything. Also if a fat chick has "standards" tell them to fuck off they a human toilet have some standards with your diet bitch.

Literally what this dude said.

>make tinder profile
>don't look extremely fat yourself

fatties blowing up your up with matches.

sigh.

Easiest lay of your life. By the way never go down on these girls and wear a condom.... or two

>tfw married a fat girl
It's not a good feel and I regret it.

Dude, I wouldn't be able to get it up looking at a fat roll doughnut.
Fat chicks are the only ones that give me attention in real life too... it doesn't help that I am a bit chubby myself, but I have great GPA, about to go to med school in 2018 (scored great on MCAT), and I work out (albeit I focus on lifting and not so much on aestetics). I am also 10 years older than an average college student, though I pass for mid 20s easily. Sometimes I feel I will end up like one of those well to do dudes, without ever finding my qt3.14 and just traveling to Thailand and the likes to be a degenerate.

first time out of the gate was with a fatty, I was drunk, she was super aggressive, sobered up half way through and finally decided to put a condom on turned the lights on to put a condom on but lost my boner when I got a good look and smell of what I was dealing with, she called me gay and gave me a yeast infection, fucking pig

sounds like you were raped dude

Those fat thighs don't let the pussy breathe they all have smelly pussy and possible yeast infection. Just let them do what there good at putting things in their mouth.... best blowjobs I've ever gotten were from fattys

I love the idea of fat chicks and some of them look good in clothes but from everything I've heard you don't want them in bed. Never done it personally but it's not something sober me would do. Drunk me, however, could definitely be persuaded

well sorry, i actually like women that don't make me wanna vomit when they take their clothes, waist trainer, and shapewear off

infact, a lot of fat girls have more testosterone than an average men, so you might as just fuck fat men
a small amount of chub is fine, and kinda hot, and shows feminineness, but a flat out beer gut with stomachs bigger than their ass is nasty

well yeah, plus a shitty diet makes the pussy smell like someone vomitted in it

are you fucking niggers?

It's not, you just don't know better. Keep lifting and avoid the Jewish media brainwashing as much as possible. There's still hope.

Apologies but can you enlighten me? What's the Jewish media doing with fat people?

nah, knew a pale white fatty, she use to only eat little debbies, diet cokes, and fast food, her pussy wreeked so much even some girls mom talked shit about how bad it smelt and you can smell it across the room

the sad thing is that she refused to wear underwear so it was an even worse smell for people around her, she has chlamydia now

Dude.... my condolences

You've subconsciously lowered your standards because you can't attract women then.

That's why so many 4fags fall for the "thicc" meme, because they're autists

pretty much, and then they have the nerve to call it high t when the fatties probably have higher test than they do

Only niggers and spics like fat women.

>she called me gay
classic ham spreader tactic, sorry pal

>Not getting a skinny gf with a nice round butt and/or perky tits and fattening her up and hating yourself for being such a malicious piece shit for sacrificing the love of your life to deviance
The ones who dream will never find rest.

they do both at the same time Ive found
>fuck a chubster
>talks about her boyfriend after sex
>tfw she says shes going to his place after

I mean fats are notorious for their poor impulse control, just look at them. There whole body is a giant billboard saying "I always make the choice that gives me the most pleasure in the moment regardless of the consequences"

I would be bold as to say thicc / fat / curvy / whatever women are even harder to snag than normal sized or thin women nowadays. 30 years ago the fat bitch with thick thighs, huge cow tits, and belly would barely get any action. Now she has at all times a line of Chads stretched around the block waiting for her.

it's the guilt from all those poor choices that make them willing to really debase themselves in the bedroom

You'd be wrong. Chads don't go after fat women, only drooling autists who think they're chads.

the sad thing is a lot of fatties write themselves off as loyal

skinny girls cheat, fatties cheat, plasties cheat,the girls that dont cheat (at least from what I've seen) are average sized girls, or SLIGHTLY chubby

they don't call em slam pigs for nothin

I mean don't get me wrong. I love women. I want to have many kids and to have a wife that I love, but honestly what incentive at all does a woman have to be loyal these days. If she's dating a man for a long time and leaves, there is no social pressure, and no "value" lost on her part due to leaving what might be an perfectly hard working and good looking man. If she's married to a guy and SHE decides she's tired of the marriage she can leave with half of your shit and your children, and if you put up a fight you'll be put behind bars or shot.

There's literally no reason for a woman not to fuck around, they are pretty much rewarded for it these days.

>considered

Don't know. Just a have a shameful fetish that I only post on online forums about

We all have our weird fetishes bro. We're here for you

How to get rid of this shitty fucking fetish?

Fuck (or try to fuck) one. Realize the smell and the fat is overwhelming and leave

woah she got bigger

there's a fat girl that desperately wants my dick, she literally rapes me with her eyes and im KV
there's no way im losing my KV to a fattie , i might be a an autistic loser, but i have dignity

What's KV

>set back a year in school
>could only go to university at 19
>was 20 by the time i lost my virginity

a-am i okay...