Guys...

Guys, i want to start lifting and came up with a diet but everytime i try i fail because i can't eat grilled chicken breast it taste like rubber for me.

Do you guys have any tasty recype to share and help me out?

bump

Try making baked tendies with them. Use some shake n bake and some spices if you want. That's what I've been doing and its worked out breddy good.

its called seasoning

Sources

Wish i had, sorry.

I'll look into it, thanks.

chicken seasoning

You don't HAVE to eat chicken breast, you know. Fish is a fine alternative.

A better question is why do you know what rubber tastes like? Are you eating rubber before?

this

or just do different things when you cook it. it really isn't complicated.

Dont need just chicken, you could replace it with another high protein food.
Personally, when I get tired of chicken breast, I switch to Tuna steaks (if you have Aldi, they sell them there. Theyre tasty as fuck) Fish is generally a good, high protein option.
Hope that helps bud, good luck on getting fit.

find some sauce and use it as a marinade
dice up chicken and use marinade
let marinate
stick it in the over

that's it

>because i can't eat grilled chicken breast it taste like rubber for me.
A diet of mountain dewritos will do that. Try getting some taste.

Eat chicken thighs dumfags. They taste way better and are marginally less good for you.

GOMAD

Cut it into little pieces and cook it on the stovetop with a little olive oil and with different spices (I like to use premade blends). Takes like 5-10 minutes and you can mix and match veggies with it.

-make a brine by

boiling salt water garlic cinnamon sticks paprika fennel seeds and other spices

Or salt and water mixture

-put raw chicken in brine.

-let sit for several days

-cook in your preferred method. Lemon garlic and sage with oil in a pan if you wanna be safe

-eat that shit and refrigerate the rest for the rest of your weeks bulking needs

-repeat cycle
Bada bing
For extra points: serve with your favorite sauteed green. Ferns, broccoli, or brussel sprouts with farmer cheese (a lil fat never hurt no one!). And if you're really alpha you're already making fermented vegetables at home for mental health gains. All this is what you need to live a full rich life.

You're likely buying shit tier chicken and overcooking it. Avoid walmart etc brands and consider bone in chicken or cuts with dark meat for significantly better flavor. Buy organic if you can afford it. If using a grill it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to cook on each side, cook to juicy with no pink on inside. If using a pan, use the lid with a slight amount of liquid inside. Add more salt too. Try brining or marinating.

Don't grill it, fry it then bake it
>preheat oven to 350F
>2 tbsp olive oil in pan over medium heat
>fry breast 4 minutes, season uncooked side
>flip and fry 3 more minutes, season side that just finished cooking
>put into baking dish, pour oil from pan over breast
>cover with foil and bake 20 minutes, turn oven off, remove foil and let sit in oven for 2 more minutes
I usually season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, and basil. Alternatively you can dice the chicken and marinate it for about two hours in the fridge in a plastic bag, then fry/sautee with a bit of oil

Learn how to actually fucking cook chicken you piece of shit.

You pound it like men pound your boy pussy.

You marinate it. You cut it up. Jesus fucking christ. Learn. To. Cook.

>marinating

and you tell HIM to learn to cook

lel

Look faggot, just because you don't like your chicken to be delicious doesn't mean you aren't a flaming homosexual that can't cook.

>needing to drown your chicken in a marinade for hours to make it edible
>calls others unable to cook faggots

wew lad

what the fuck is a tendie? some kind of lardass byproduct?

Eat beef instead

Boil it in tomato sauce.

Try turkey breast. Better taste and texture imo

I would kill for a grilled chicken breast

Ive been eating vegetarian with fish for 8 months and the only meat I miss is chicken, I dont miss beef and pork honestly

Just start seeing protein as protein , example a chicken breast is around 35 grams of proteins, which is the same as a can of tuna, a scoop of protein powder, a cup of egg whites or two servings of greek yogurt. Then go with what you like. Recipes or seasoning will make you like a food. And you can make recipes and seasoning with low calories