Does anyone else hate rest days? Idk what to do with myself

Does anyone else hate rest days? Idk what to do with myself

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Black-Women-Deserve-Better-C-ebook/dp/B00703L7XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how do I know you're an incel

I hate them too, I do a focused core day at home to still get some level of work in.

I go for runs or go hiking on off days. Or get shitfaced and try to bang chicks. Or both.

uhh, live life? Are you fucking retarded?

Anybody got sauce? Google isn't helping

There are literally millions of things you could go do, but if it has to be Veeky Forums related, here's some ideas

>research supps and training methods
>learn a new recipe
>do some light active recovery stuff (yoga etc)
>meditation
>get moar sleep

find yourself a black angel and make mixed babies

guys I just discovered there are literally a shitload of black women who spend all their time fawning over white guys

go look at this for example:
amazon.com/Black-Women-Deserve-Better-C-ebook/dp/B00703L7XE

>tfw I've realized that nothing turns me on more than the idea of doing just that

Lads I think the juice are in my brain pulling strings please help

Nope I have a full time job and train in the mornings so I enjoy a lie in until 0700 on mah rest days.

That's like being happy that the retard likes sitting next to you on the bus.

Look at the sponsored products relating to this item
>perfect credit in 12 months
dying laughing

Read

>be drunk on a hiking trail hitting on every girl who walks by.
Do it.

Nothing wrong with getting a girl BLEACH'D. Hell our white ancestors went around the global just to bang any melanin rich hottie they came across. Turning a girl from sista' to wife with dinner on the table every night is the dream.

preach brother

Cardio obviously

This man knows the will of nature

>cardio

Every day I realize a little more, that I want to fuck a black woman. I was mever into them, but as time passes, I feel my needs shifting. How the hell do I tell me wife?

Do Cardio on your rest days.

Propose her a threesome with a fine ass juvenile nigress

It's gotten to a point where I couldnt watch the game of thrones episode two weeks ago with the black girl sex scene without getting a raging hard on. The wife noticed, but didnt seem to mind it. Maybe you are onto something here.

he sees all
and gazes favorably on thee

>rest days
You'll never ever make it

drug taking is an integral part of hiking for me.

>tfw can't lift for 3 weeks because of shoulder injury

i w a n t t o k i l l m y s e l f

Whenever I abstain from masturbating for a couple of days I get the overbearing urge to shoot balls deep in an unprotected black woman, then I rub one out and tastes normalize for a day or two

I do. In fact, the main reason for me wanting to get on the juice is so I can lift every day. I fucking hate needing rest

If I dont have rest days I would probably fuck up my body big time.

during weekends, my gym opens at 9 in the morning instead of 8. Fucks up my schedule

>tfw gym is open 05:00 - 01:00 every day

Oh god