I downed a bottle of magnesium citrate and my poop was liquified but in the toilet bowl, I saw small...

I downed a bottle of magnesium citrate and my poop was liquified but in the toilet bowl, I saw small, thin and probably parasitic worms. I thought colon cleansing was a myth? Or am I sick?

Colon cleansing feels great, but if you're seeing legit (moving) worms then you need to see a doctor. Parasites need to be treated specific to the type of parasite.

pic faggot

No, they weren't moving.

Its just that tapeworm. don't worry, they don't reproduce inside you, their eggs leave with the poop. Once the ones inside you die, you are good to go.

Also when having first meal in the morning and drinking liquid, do you feel some sorta cramps inside your belly?

Want a pic of his shit?

I think colon cleansing has some truth to it. I've gone on multiple juice fasts and water fasts and I've had great benefits. My acne cleared up, I gained a lot of focus and my energy increased. I've even taken colon cleansing supplements and those helped more with ease of bowel movements, but juicing/water faster were superior imo. While I didn't experience magic, I did feel better from the juicing. One time I found a hard bead-like thing in my toilet paper. It was the size of a small marble. I put it smashed it to see what it was made of and found that it was practically clay. The moisture was gone and it smelled rancid, like rotting flesh. The smell made me feel sick. I imagine what I found was impacted feces, which makes sense. If you look at any hose that lets out waste, like a dishwasher drain hose (look under your sink) it will have residue in the lining but it will still allow for liquid to pass through. While I understand that our intestines are not a dead plastic hose, I can still imagine it's possible that gunk can build up in creases and an occasional flush will hold benefits.

tl/dr: I've done colon cleanses and I felt better.

doesn't matter. they've laid eggs. see a fucking doctor man. it's easy to treat, but won't go away without seeing one

It's mucous. Everybody that does colon prep for colonoscopy sees those. It's not fucking worms.

>t. doctor that rotated on colorectal surgery in med school

yeah I was gonna say its likely just mucous as well, RN here

It has been 16 days since I quit taking hydrocodone (on it for a couple years for a fucked up disc) and my shits still aren't right : /

Your body had become tolerant of the drug binding receptors in your gut. Diarrhea will be common but you'll eventually get back to normal.

i bought an otc probiotic and im taking a fiber supp. i also walk for about an hour a day, usually after dinner.

The fiber and the walking should help. If it's diarrhea, you could take some loperamide and gradually titrate off of it.

Wtf I been juicing and noticing the mucous, is it bad or good or wtf ?

yes

I'm a fuckin bird

Post pic of wormie shit, make this thread memorable

i'll remain optimistic, but I just feel bloated and shitty.

i initially started taking these fuckers for a fucked up back, and my back is still fucked up and really hurts. though eventually i realized GI pain had eclipsed my back pain so i decided to quit.

Colon cleansing is recognised as detrimental to your gastrointestinal health by all medical associations.

Deliver god damnit

not him but i do, what does it mean ?

>>t. doctor that rotated on colorectal surgery in med school

I am really happy I decided against becoming a doctor. Really happy.

Oh, doesn't matter...

MUHAHAHAHAHAJAHAAA!!!

meh, just becomes routine at some point I guess. as in the first time you shit a log so big it won't flush you're pretty disgusted when you have to liquefy it with the brush, but after the n-th time you just go whatever and do it