How to acquire Lachowski-mode?

How to acquire Lachowski-mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGd5mFx2pC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

psmf + pushups and crunches

Do no weight training. Eat nothing. Thats how you become a skinny dyel.

Good luck.

Fuck he would look amazing with a bigger physique. Now his head looks retardedly big compared to his body. What a waste of genetics

>overhead press, curl, bench, pullup for a months, 3 times a week.
>Diet down to very low body fat %
When are you retards going to realize that most of these meme modes you post are a result of low body fat and not actually lifting?

(Optional)
>Be gay

>step 1: take it up the ass
>Step 2: stop lifting
>Step 3: do light body workout routines
>Step 4: kys for being a massive faggot

Google his wife.

but he's married with a canadian model and they have two kids

What's that got to do with him probably getting pegged by his wife's strap on

Pegging ain't gay.

>coping THIS hard
Hahahaha that dude stacks more pussy in a month than you will in a lifetime.
But keep deluding yourself that you're lifting for strength to facade your inability to talk to girls because you were raised by a single mother and no one taught you essential life skills and lacked a father figure.

>implying anyone but us thinks he would be more attractive with more bulk

>defending dyels on Veeky Forums
ISHYGDDT

He's right though.

>leave my body dysmorophia safe space REEEEEEEEE
Nah senpai at least i can accept facts. That guy is more attractive than ill ever be and i dont call him a fag to mask my crippling lack of insecurity.
Kys nigger.

He's married so even if he could be stacking pussy he's probably not.

Definitely 9/10 or above facial aesthetics I won't argue there. Just needs an actual physique to go along with it

>Being this insecure

You can point out that he's thin but at the end of the day he's fucked hotter women than you've even seen irl. He could probably cuck you right now if he wanted

>Just needs an actual physique to go along with it
Except that's the physique most women want and probably the closest to "natural" human musculature. He doesn't "need" shit bro he's a 10/10 with a wife and child, probably content af

This.

that is the body of a keto boi

But everyone looks better than when they were skeletons

>ywn be this good looking

>pussyboi mode
Nope.

boipucci mode*

1. be a faggot twink
2. ???
3. profit

I don't get fit's obsession with this kid. He's lean alright, but he's too skinny and his face looks too feminine.

>one of the most successful models of all time
>"i dont get it why does a board about AETHETICS care about how people look"
What a faggot you are

He said he trained for three months because he was a bit lanky, but he had to stop because his mother complained he was getting too big lel.

he plays a lot of soccer and other sports casually.

he has the perfect mix of "cute" and masculine traits.

Just be yourself :)

he is not skinny enough though

Looks like the lost brother of Jacob Oftebro

do your hair like a huge faggot and get all your nutrition from drinking semen

cope

why are so many hot guys momma's boys

his wife is ugly the fuck you on

DELET

This guys body looks terrible also. His roids muscles are the equivalent of women who have huge monster fake tits that look like shit.

He's probably had more pussy this year than you and your friends have had your whole life (if you have any friends)

tfw 6'1 and 126lbs :)

The thing is that's what women like and it's a fact.

a beard and better eyebrows and he's set

>this thread

lol

He has a point. His head does look disproportionately big.
You can see this effect exaggerated in former fatsos that get suddenly thin: eg John Goodman, Jonah Hill

Lachowski is the best gymcel bait

HFF, never forget it

Some Argentine men are better looking than American chads.

Post.

Which exercises does he do?

He is brazilian.

cope

is he?

>this massive cope

>allowing weak shits like that to procreate
This is why we will kill the west.
Attractiveness is worth nothing in islam.

I have this physique, except I'm 1,85m

Doesn't matter, it's all about the face, I'm still a kissless virgin

Is Adriana, dare I say, /our girl/?

harsh but true. HFF is everything, all else is coping.

Cardio + chest shit

Attraction can be achieved through powerful position, a high status, money. But these things only attract women because it makes their life easier and guarantees a healthy upbringing for a child. You can provide for her if you are wealthy enough

HFF is what elicits primal lust and desire. The indication that you possess healthy genes is the be all, end all when it comes to fucking hot women. Everything else is neither reliable nor sound. Sure, some guys can hope for a pity fuck, or are at the right time in the right place. But generally speaking, have a combination of face, frame and height and you'll get your dick wet

Money/Status is the biggest cope. Those idiots are paying to eventually get cucked, they're out of their mind if they think a 9/10 trophy wife will be content with fucking the same 3/10 faggot forever just because he has money.

>You can provide for her if you are wealthy enough

better to go to a prostitute to get your dick wet then. affection is not to be found either way, and it is alot cheaper and less bullshit I imagine.

beta bucks I guess.

You will never ever get affection unless you have HFF

>tfw Face and Frame but no Height

so close yet so far. not helping that the average height here is 6'0"

>height and frame but no face here
You're probably just autistic.
Face is almost everything.

obviously I am not a chad, but face is well above average.

I am not autistic, just low confidence because of height.

he looks like a 14 year old boy. grown women wont find that attractive, but young teenagers might tho

2 out of 3

you don't have face or frame, if you made that post, no need to be delusional

i'm 191cm and 93kg lean.

I have got laid, so I have face and frame enough to compensate height, but it is slowly killin my confidence and mental health.

chill dude. just buy tall running shoes and wear soles. thats like 10 cm extra height, np

How tall are you?
If face is very good looking, you get away with being 5'5 like pic related. He has a good frame and very good face
Most people, even here after all the PSL shitposting, overestimate their facial attractiveness by a wide margin

lmao who the fuck wants "grown up women"

people who can't anything else and retarded muricans who have been brainwashed by feminists and jews

his sister looks like a dude too

Well how old are you men don't stop growing till like 23

5' 7".

yea probably going to do that.

doubt it. my brother is 24 and is a manlet aswell, as are my father and mother. the rest of my family is average height. sucks but nothing you can do. luckily my face is ok, my brother is ugly as fuck, so atleast I got that going for me.

I've been trying my work out for like 2 months now no clue if I'm as good as him yet but this was me 2 weeks ago

just get a shoe like pic related and put a fat sole in that bitch. now ur 5'9 easy peasy

LMAO at your incel life if you don't look like the guys in this vid and are not between 6'1" and 6'4" tall:
youtube.com/watch?v=lGd5mFx2pC4

nice eightpack.

kek thanks m8

Mother should have given you vitamins when you were younger but I'm gonna agree with everyone on this one
>running shoes and inserts

i remember when shox's hitted the marked, i was 10 iirc, good times.

I've been training for a month and I don't look like that. I think Veeky Forums lied to me.

yea, i never had a growth spurt in puberty either, just a few cm every year added. in first years of highschool i was just tall enough not to be considered a dwarf kek. at the time i was happy, but i probably would have been given some HGH so looking back that was a lost opportunity.

well what did you look like before you started?

I'm a kissless virgin desu :(

Wtf why did I put desu in that's shit

well i was friends with a lot of chads at school and sports, but I realized that the girls I would meet through them were stacy's out of my reach, so I settled with easier girls. had some friends who were low class trash but still allright, and through them I met girls who were slutty enough to give me a chance.

heh. point is, don't go out of your league. you will find someone bro.

dude anybody can get laid lol

do you actually think getting laid means you have face or frame? That delusion, you're a 6/10 and surprised you fucked drunk 4/10s. Face is pic related, is that what you look like?

>Implying I meant that I could compete with chads

just that my face and frame are above average.

that I would be well above average if I wasn't a manlet.

>anybody can get laid.

you'd be surprised

>dude anybody can get laid lol
Nah, certainly not everyone

What does HFF stand for?

Can lookism please get the fuck off my board?

>I have got laid.
i'm and i have everything in life except face, still a virgin at 25.
I plan to go under the knife next year because it's hopeless if you're ugly.

Just BE, my man. There's nothing you need to do to look like that

ayy lmao

hey now