It's cheaper LOL

no its more expensive

Wrx. Nice, my mom drives one.

no your mom or you cant afford an STI lol
or drive one for that matter

>afford an STI
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yes any three of my vehicles are worth more than everyone of anyone's car in this general

sad fact when im talking to a bunch of poor NEET virgins living with their mom lol

oh and no one will be able to prove me otherwise thus proving I am right LOL

Nice pic, OP

Do you own a gold chain?

thinking about getting into the conjugate/westside method. has anyone tried it/can meme me on this one

Generally speaking, anything out of Westside is going to be useless for someone who isn't half-squatting in triple ply gear while on shitloads of steroids.

Recovering Powerlifting faggot here transitioning to weightlifting. Fuck it's so much more fun and you literally can't cheat in this sport. PLers have wide ass grip, sumo pulls, low bar, equipment for days, i mean it's really embarrassing when you're 350lbs and can't even squat twice your bw. My only problem with oly lifting is getting under the bar for my powerclean. I can clean my bw right now simply by shrugging it hard enough but anything over that i cant get because I'm too much of a pussy to actually squat down and get under the bar. I've even practiced with lmao1pl8 on the bar and still can't bring myself to get under it.

>you literally can't cheat in this sport
>sport is literally about absolutely nothing but cheating as much as possible
I feel like people who say this do in fact not actually weightlift.

>PLers have wide ass grip

How the fuck have you been gripping your snatches?

>>>i mean it's really embarrassing when you're 350lbs and can't even squat twice your bw

Who are you talking about exactly? Pretty sure every powerlifter over 300lbs can squat 700lbs.

You must be delusional
Wide grip for snatch is normal, wide grip for bench is cringe and cheating. Snatch you get it from the ground over your head, bench you literally move it 3 inches with enough arch and grip width.

No I actually weightlift. The whole point of the sport is to perform lifts as efficiently as possible AKA "cheating".

I also actually finished your post and it's plain to see that you're a moron that's never actually weightlifted nor ever powerlifted in even a club meet.

TIL: if you're not doing 20" deficit, one-armed deadlifts in the least comfortable shoes & itchy clothes, with 3-finger grip you are CHEATING

>The whole point of the sport is to perform lifts as efficiently as possible AKA "cheating"

Is that every sport? Or in basketball, soccer and football do people exert energy for no reason to get tired for the rest of the match?

Yes exactly, it's a patently ridiculous statement, especially considering that in both weightlifting and powerlifting one uses the same tricks of reducing range of motion etc. etc.

If there was no """"cheating"""" in weightlifting, you wouldn't be allowed to squat to meet the bar.

I need an accessory to regular bench press for lockout sticking point that is NOT close grip bench.

>band bench
>floor press
>pin press w/ isometric against pin@ sticking point

get creative you fukin loser

Ok ill do pin press

Pin press is not an accessory.

what is it then

A main lift

how the fuck is a pin press not an accessory but a close grip bench is?

I need the picture of Louie Simmons in space and his squat math diatribe

who said CGBP is an accessory?

It's not

exrx.net/WeightTraining/Powerlifting/WestsideExercises.html

>Nothing is an accessory, everything is a main lift even if it's not

I don't have that one

>doing max effort comp grip straight weight flat barbell bench press every week and expecting not to stall or injure yourself

>max effort
>nobody has said this, anywhere

>green texting backwards

>user asks for a simple replacement for close grip bench because it causes him a lot of shoulder pain
>Some autist starts saying gibberish and wasting user's time

thanks

>wide grip for bench is cringe and cheating.

Maybe if you weren't such an arm-let this wouldn't be a problem. My grip is about "elbow width" and only about an inch inside the max legal grip width.

thanks
Louie is a true madman

Who gives a fuck??

What differences are there when pulling conventional with a narrow stance vs slightly wider?

Feels like I can hinge more when I'm a few inches wider but it also feels weaker.

>My grip is about "elbow width"
and then you wonder why you look like an obese dyel

gripping any wider than middle finger on rings feels weaker to me

t. 80 inch armspan

Bulju?

You're still larping as a lifter? Will you ever get a hint that no one wants you here.

Are you really trappy and if so can i follow you on twitter

207.5kg miss on depth
217.5kg 3yts
227.5kg 3yts

We /equipped-in-raw/ now.

y r u so bad???

You bombed out of a meet?

>yts
>Y-t

oh, right, Y-te lights, ok, good he didn't bomb then

fuck took me a while to get this, I was almost googling

Why wouldn't you? Know any better cars for 20k?

I've got a pepe for panzer

Because I'm fat and weak like bbro

Just call me deadliftbro

Kek off yankee

Lmao bless

What brace women

its bench?

serious question

No, he can't bench 227kgs, are you insane?

these two on isleys ig, laughing about his poverty lifts

>the kafir needs a shirt to bench 200 lmao

>look zainab, his eyes are bout to come out of his head!

wtf is yts ligths

>depth
It raw squat

145kg bench. First bench regression ever :(

And what did you do for deadlifts? Or haven't you lifted deadlift yet?

what are your best gym lifts?

>after 2yo of lifting and lower bodyweight, being taller I squat same as Isley

Deadlifts to come

Yeah but total

232.5/155/305

Keep us updated, it was a good squat for you, wasn't it? Pity about the bench though.

Good luck, George.

Yee and it happens.

It does. I was testing my bench once and had 115kg estimated max. Failed 105kg.. Was just compeletely off that day. Good luck on the diddlies.

When you say 20k do you mean 20 Yuros?

>100kg
>145kg bench
what are you doing isley

£20k, which is like $26k
Yes I'm poor btw

What weight class is isley in?

being a one lift wonder
it's completely incomprehensible to me how someone can squat 500 in 2 years

do you just never stall?

>26k
>Yes I'm poor btw
That's how much Sean's grocery getting pizza delivery car cost

just admit that you cant squat 2 plates

Is it really that incredible? If he's a bit tall and slightly gifted, or just developed from before lifting, why not?

Hm no that STI was about 45k which is as I've said already in this thread, is worth more than your parents car (you don't own a car)

Oh yeah that's pretty funny my winter beater is worth more than anyone else's car on this general LOL

Didn't you also say you were a NEET?
Why buy a car if you have no reason to drive it or pay for it

I failed 140kg x8 once three months ago (yea three months ago I failed 140kg x8, now Im doing 148kg as back of sets after hard work) and failed 200kg attempt (1RM) like four months ago

other than that I just keep on going

on bench I failed hard multiple times but it was bad form + no lats work, now its bloosming as fuck

my deadlift form was completly fucked thats why its ~ my squat atm Its going to overpower my squat by a lot

thats how getting actual coach worked on me

We have goal of 550+ on my 1st competition in may 2018 in squat

no, I did say though this will be my first car
(Used to just drive my brothers car when he was at uni lol)

As much as I hate Sean, he's right. STI's are about 55k Canadian, which is obviously more expensive than anyone else's car here. And we asked to post his winter car. Imagine if we asked to see his summer (he claims its a maserati) or project car. Fucking christ but buddy you're coming off as rather jealous. Sean delivered and you got blown the fuck out. Hard.

As much as I hate Sean, he's right. STI's are about 55k Canadian, which is obviously more expensive than anyone else's car here. And we asked to post his winter car. Imagine if we asked to see his summer (he claims its a maserati) or project car. Fucking christ but buddy you're coming off as rather jealous. Sean delivered and you got blown the fuck out. Hard.

so 20k euro all in after taxes and freight shit yes? if you like VW why not consider a Golf GTI?

i'm tall but a squatlet
that's some crazy progress, took me years to hit 405

Before lifting I had basketball experience but my stomach was fucked badly beacuse bad diet, and I was like 168lbs or less at 6'3

I had that broomstick look

Atm 95kg aka 200 something at 6'3. And fairly lean, in may I will still complete in 105kg class than I will prob move to become big boi for you

Also my dad was shot putter like 30y ago and he squatted 550 back than not having specific prog routine he just lifted for 5 years

So you got decent genetics and try hard, sounds good.

Years? More than 2 years? What are your lifts now? I hit 185kg squat after 13 months. Now a few months later I have made no progress due to hurting myself and cutting.

I usually pull sumo but i want to switch to conventional for my new c6w cycle

my conv pr is 20lb less than my sumo pr (ROM i guess?)

is this a waste of time, or should i continue with sumo? convince me the benefits are worth it

vocaroo.com/i/s0OeB0HDkksj

more than 2 years following SS -> brief stint on 5/3/1 -> TM, I weighed like ~220 too

Why not just use conventional for the deadlift variation/accessory work?

It is considered. Why don't you like the Scirocco though?

305kg deadlift

5kg diddly and total PBs

412 wilks because I lost weight and weighed 100.0kg

Congratulation, George! I assume you are happy overall then?