>Boogie won't survive the surger-

youtube.com/watch?v=0MLfAQTf1zg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know what? I'm tired of this fat fuck appearing every single time I check the catalog.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

he will die of fatness

>having notifications on

please somebody help me, ive lost the most important person in my life. i loved her man but now shes gone. i think about her all the time and everyday i think of suicide. i dont want to live this low anymore. please someone help me god please

what did he mean by this

You're gonna make it. Just take it one day at a time. One hour at a time, one second at a time if you haved to, but the pain will subside. Pick up some hobbies that have measurable progress, like weight lifting or even darts. Something that will tell you for sure that you are better than you were before. Get to it, and stop feeling sorry for yourself

Who is the young woman with her tiddies out

This too shall pass

Sandy?

Hang in their user

Start working out. Show the world how attractive you can get (whatever that may be)

I feel that i've made it personally, but others dont notice. What should i make of this situation??

Age?

Also, check out Corey Wayne's videos.

I hope he actually gets /fit been following this fuck for half a decade.. when he gave up on the boogiedown550 channel I thought he was done.

I got to sit with him at cravecon for dinner and he really didn't eat that much. Good guy.

iktf user

you have no choice but to keep moving man.

we're gonna make it. it's gonna take time. but we'll get there.

WHY IS THE SOUND UNSYNCED

You need to be tough and stop dwelling on it. Look around - think about how many of the people that you know (and those that you don't) have suffered through losses and kept moving on. Take some time to digest the loss, then take some time to move forward with your life and improve it! Set goals and develop a plan to achieve them. Seriously, anything that you bury yourself in will help sooth the pain.

I hope you feel better tomorrow, user! Reply with one thing that you are going to do tomorrow that will build a better person.

Start couch to 5k
Read the sticky, pick a plan and lift
Begin reading "Getting Things Done"
Begin reading a classic... maybe Arthur Conan Doyle Lost World
Whatever you want... reply with one thing

Keep going bro.

I go by Randy since the operation

He got so fat that his voice moves faster than his mouth does

just jack off idiot

Did we just paid for his healthcare?

I'm struggling to comprehend how a man who can not even walk is in any way fitness related. We already have a fat people hate thread.