ITT we discuss how this map could or couldn't exist...

ITT we discuss how this map could or couldn't exist. I know it's a daily occurrence to see a "what if muh axis powers won" here and I agree it's annoying, but I lurked in the Aesthetic maps of Europe thread a while back and used it as a basis for this map. Obviously this couldn't realistically exist but I was just curious as to what Veeky Forums thought of it.

>Inb4 muh /pol/

It's cancer

I don't give a shit about any other country, but England would not have fallen to the third reich as they won the battle of Britain, had a superior navy, superior industrial capacity, resources, GDP and manpower. Only thing Germans had was mobilized and consolidated power.

This map is the most autistic cancer I have ever seen. You should be flogged and quartered and fed your own entrails till you die.

I think he died at 'quartered'

America never existed

>that Hungary
You faggots still fail to realise that the Hungarian Kangdom was hated by most of its minorities? Even by germans, swabians and the rest?

>Spanish republic

>That Hungary
>That romania
>That Bulgaria
>That Baltic
>That Sykes–Picot border in middle east with ottomans
>That retarted Georgie
Chirst tell me american drew this shit.

>Spain still dosen't get Morocco
And you wonder why Franco didn't ally with you

Stupidest map I've ever seen. And it doesn't make a lick of sense.

polshit

Why would Ukraine have Crimea while not being part of SU?

I'm more interested in what the fuck happened to Lake Onega and Lake Ladoga

>Germany being able to administer and control all of France, England, and North Italy
"no"

>conquered Britain
Might as well give them all of the Soviet Union too because this is fantasy tier.

It's a nice thought, but why would Germany occupy southern France when there was a already an administration willing to cooperate with them? Same with the U.K., although I doubt Mosley or the blackshirts would play nice, or even be very effective.

Also, the Americans would never allow a fascist annexation of Europe, a confederative Hungarian state could never be formed after WW1, and, most significantly, Zhukov was ready to break Molotov-Ribbentrop by the winter of '43, meaning that Russia swallows all of Europe if this happens. The Nazi's quenched militarism would never be able to hold them back, even if the non-German Europeans allowed themselves to be conscripted.

FFUUUUUUUKKKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGGGG EEEPPPPIIIIKKKKKK GGGRRRUUUUZZZZEEEEEEEGGGGGOOOORRRRMMMMIIIIIMMMMAAAAUUUUMMMMSSSS!!!!! NIGGERJEWKIKES BTFO EPIC STYLE!!!!

this is probably the best and only acceptable part of the map

I mean this is downright retarded, but i like what you did with Lithuania, so i'll give it a 8/10

Never get's old.

>Scotland independent while England isn't

????????

It stopped being funny when butthurt poles started using it everytime someone posted moderate greater germany

MEIN EBIN GR0553 G3RM4M1UMZ SHULD NOD BE KRITICIZED ITS FREAKIN EPIC AND TRUE AND REALISTIC TIME 4 G4RMANS 2 UNKUK DEMSELVES N GENOZIDE DA JEWKIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>moderate greater germany
no such thing exist
the only moderate part of german is where germany is divided by it's neighbors.

>by most of its minorities
nobody cares about the opinion of subhumans

most based kid ever