Where are you while Dog is out there pickin up thicc women?

Where are you while Dog is out there pickin up thicc women?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXUKIKLATAW/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm in my kitchen doing computers.

Built to be
>B L A C K E D

No really, shes meant to produce mixed black children look @ dat ass.

i like thicc women, but would never knowingly date a coalburner, what a dilemma

child support check ass

Probably already got blacked desu

PERRO CACA
E
R
R
O

C
A
C
A

When a girl bangs a nigger, she immediately becomes worthless to other humans.

Always ask your gf if she banged a black.Break up with her if she did.

Hate to break it to you, but she has an awful lot of black running through her veins already.

I am so sick of this "dat ass" trend. When will this stop?

>Probably already got blacked desu
well yea she's american, they all are

I miss when Veeky Forums wasn't non-ironically retarded.

fake asses != thicc

that dog probably eats her ass too fml

>I won't date a women who's been with a black man
>I automatically lose attraction for women who are attracted to black men
>I cant' see my self marrying a woman who's dated a black man at some point of her life

You guys do realize that this may all stem from your low self-esteems and lack of self worth. Bottom line, you may be overly concerned about your penis size. You have heard that black men have large penises (total stereotype) and so once you find out that a woman has been with a black man you automatically feel like you can't possibly please her sexually so in order to protect yourself from any possible inadequacy or rejection in that area you reject them as a potential sex partner.

tl;dr: You are subconsciously feeling inferior in some way, to black men. So much so that you believe you can't satisfy a white woman once she's been with a black man.

Nice projecting. Here's how it actually works:
>woman degrades herself by falling for the black meme
>obviously has no respect for herself or anyone else
>is now worthless in the eyes of sensible men
Pretty much all there is to it.

there are black men with small penis, doesn't matter what his size was
penis size doesn't get a woman into bed

I think they just really don't like black people, so a woman who has been with something they hate is repulsive. You sound like you're still half way through your psych 101 semester

Dude she's perfect

Who

Nice reading comprehension.
Nice low self esteem.
Only sensible post.

this

Why does everyone on this site have a nigger fetish?

Lol her dad got cucked

You think any 6/10 white chick wearing glasses is perfect gtfo faggot

>he says the guy is attracted to too many women
>he says the guy is a faggot that needs to gtfo
lol

>doesn't live at home
>18
already a failure anyway

>gf has a kid
>but he's blonde hair blue eyes

Feels okay man. I cheat anyway so fuck it.

>not having a dapper looking dog and using it as a wingman and conversation starter when qt's flock to call him a good boy

Truly man's best friend

>being a low test man in a high test world

Oh sweetie

No shes too hot
Chicks like usually turn down 100% of guys not even top tier chads can get in that
She probably has a mean sex toy collection tho

how do we kno this shit real thoo. u can fake those convos easy asl

He shouldnt have flipped out
She probably fucked the nigger exclusively because she knew it would piss of her dad

Sitting at home fondling my balls while I read Veeky Forums.

t. coal burner coping. niggers are disgusting, and whores are disgusting, so whores who fuck niggers are double disgusting

its his own fault for being a failure of a father. his contact name is Daddy so you know shes already batshit insane, at least hes cutting his losses

LMAO WHAT A KEK

no issue with black men who haven embraced their 'blackness' as the main and only staple of their identity and who feel like there is no such think as acting too white, as if being civilised is a betrayal to their 'blackness'.

Niggers though, that's an entirely different story. You'd be surprised how many well educated black people are still intellectual incels who won't adhere to western values because dat some white people shiieehht.

I know you

you will never sniff her butt and hump her leg why live

>Asked gf if she banged a black
>She says yes
>Break up with her

Every fucking time. Why can't I find a nice unspoiled woman to carry on my Argentinian blood?

looks like tiffany capotelli

Tiffany capotelli is infinitely hotter

If my daughter said "racist much", I'd smack her. The dad obviously failed anyway so it's partially his fault.

Wouldn't you want some coal burner to keep the argie blood pure

these threads always baffle me

check this: if a black dude cucked you, you don't "deserve" to be at the top of the dominance hierarchy
Stop victimizing yourself
"m-muh white genes"
If you're so into eugenics, why can't you carry them over and reproduce?

There are a ton of black dudes who hate their own black women for being "race traitors" when going out with white men

Size matters, but not to the point you think it does. The attraction white women have towards black men is mostly a fetish, and it works the same way when black women go for white men

t. someone that probably understands women a lot better than you do

go back to your couch to Watch some more steven the transgender universe. oh and dont forget to screencap all of this to show all your pathetic Tumblr buddies how toxic we are

I have ancedotal evidence that this is true. Knew an absolute 10/10 that was a virgin with a sex toy collection because she literally turned down every guy.

Underrated

white women are viewed as a joke to black men, white women disparage themselves by being with black men. perhaps they enjoy that, but i don't want to be with them anymore just like i wouldn't want to ltr a white woman who was super into humiliation stuff with another white guy either.

Stop ruining cuck-threads. 90% of the spergs on this site become suicidal when even thinking about their repressed cuck-fetish.

looks huezelian to me

wsup tyrone. they let you use computers in jail now? thats cool

>There are a ton of black dudes who hate their own black women for being "race traitors" when going out with white men
so black men are allowed to hate race traitors, but white men aren't

rmyt

I never judge anyone in something they cannot decide, so I have good friends that are black but even then I cannot not think this way.
I think it is deep down engraved in our DNA. As soon as a white girl dates a melanin brother she's spoiled goods for me

she isn't carrying any shit bags, what happens if her dog needs to go for a shit? she's just gonna leave it. on that beach. kids play there. disgusting.

is obviously fake

Nice rebuttal pal. I see I hit a nerve

What is that even supposed to mean, are blacks birthed out the ass? Would explain a thing or two

I wouldn't date who supports feminism either. Does that mean that I feel inferior to feminists?

Yes. Indeed.

>Middle class America ohh I don't hate black people just niggers

it's real, here's her fb anna.hayes.3517 (link to her fb profile), she changed her name on there tho and seem to have deleted posts about her racist dad and now she's married to white guy lol. But you can still find comments on her status updates and photos about this whole nigger situation

also you can find her by her new name Anna Marie Ricks

Fake and gay

>instagram.com/p/BXUKIKLATAW/

She's already getting blacked. Why are white americans such incel losers who let blax take their women?

t. I would be too scared shitless to that these things in public.

You're a fucking faggot.

>I have a Black friend so I'm not racist but, I find a black person touching something I view as my own as repulsive.

Neck yourself you insecure faggot.

>what is pattern recognition

You burn the coal, you pay the toll. Willingly dating a coalburner and you're playing high risk Russian roulette

False equivalency, but ok

You are giving women and people in general way too much credit, sex and dating in modern society isn't based solely around an utilitarian gorilla dominance hierarchy

burn the coal pay the toll faggot

Le BASED black man!! SHADILAY PRAISE KEK XD we did it Reddit!

and a manlet!

this. how should i date someone i cant respect?

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

Buddy you're right.

Veeky Forums has been taken over by weakling manlet /pol/lacks who definitely don't even lift.

I only peep this board every few days when I have to take a particularly massive shit but I'm amazed at how the last few years have changed Veeky Forums. Used to be about being a sick cunt and living life to the fullest through lifting and positivity. Now it's an insecure racist hotbed always talking about Chad and Tyrone and gymcels.

There is nothing good on Veeky Forums anymore. They think they caused trump and now they take themselves way too seriously.

And you're right- they think black men are more masculine than them and don't want to risk having a woman judge them as less than someone they think they're better than. It's the usual racist smoke and mirrors.

Gents- someday you will be embarrassed you thought like this.

They are right to be turned off. They want a woman who is loyal to her people and will think twice before flushing her heritage and genetic lineage down the toilet. Interracial marriages are highly likely to fail, especially BMWF and it's telling if a woman is OK with going into such high risk endeavor, she is either ignorant of the world around her or OK with taking high risks.

/Pol/ did nothing wrong in this case.

t. cuck

Finally, I'd like to say that if there is a subconscious reason for shunning women who date outside of your race, they have a high disgust sensitivity that is turned off by contact with outsiders. It's not your cuck fantasy.

T. Incel dyel

Nah mate. As a middle eastern Christian I cannot and will not ever be with someone who is Muslim or been with a Muslim. I hate them so much, that religion tormented and plagued my family before they were able to get USA citizenship. My aunt was murdered my uncle and mother were kid napped, I have a genuine distaste for anyone who practices this religion and if a girl has been with a mut like that I want nothing to do with her. So fuck yourself, I will never be embarrassed of this hate I'm open about it even at work.

>comparing religion to race

Apples to oranges Ahmed.

I'd side with him over faggot white liberals any day

sauce?

Man, Veeky Forums has problems. I just posted a picture of a girl with her dog and it started a cuckold thread...