Explain yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

shopnaturally.com.au/enviro-products-bpa-free-plastic-drink-botlte-with-screw-cap-3.8l.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_XGd8w9RhUM
twitter.com/scofieldsdelena
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's bad about being hydrated

Dumb bitch

What's bad about being white

Dumb bitch

HYDRATE OR DIE DRILL SERGEANT HYDRATE OR DIE

What's bad about capitalization

Dumb bitch

He's just sitting there drinking it, MENACINGLY.

What's bad about having a camo backpack

Dumb bitch

It's a*my. Yuck.

She probably fucked that chad after.

Dumb bitch

What's bad about skipping leg day

Dumb bitch

Imagine how she'd react if he was drinking a gallon of milk

imagine if she say him doing it EVERY DAY

She's jealous he's doing something with his life and improving himself physically.

Dumb bitch.

While she's posting on twitter, he's actually paying attention

Dumb bitch

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR『HOLY WATER』

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Look at the girl in front of him.
Imagine having hips that spill over your chair. hnnnnng

Is this a jojo reference

Brah, how fucking thirsty are you?

Lol
This guy seems like a real tool. Rocking the army jacket, the camo backpack, and the water source.

Twitter was a mistake

Yeah fuck that guy for serving in the army and being white and drinking water like that in public

LMFAO WHO THE FUCK DRINKS WATER LMAO WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT AHHAHAAH

What's the point to drinking a gallon of water a day when you don't sweat profusely or have a pissing disorder?

Why do they always make it about themselves

No this is Patrick

(((They)))
Based brown qt

Active lifestyle and humidity. I live in Japan where summer days are typically around 85+ with >80% humidity. My gym has no A/C. I make sure to drink at least 4 liters of water a day to stay hydrated.

Shit in the toilet no one cares
Shit on the table everyone mad

>implying she's not right

Reagan used crack as a pretense for reinvigorating Nixon's war on drugs. Clearly they cared.

keywords include: Reagan, Iran-Contra, Nicaragua, CIA cocaine trafficking, war on drugs, and Whitney Houston
I'm calling bullshit

>Black gangs shoot black gangs
That's just black culture.
>Police shoot black gangs
POLICE BRUTALITY

only god can judge me
shopnaturally.com.au/enviro-products-bpa-free-plastic-drink-botlte-with-screw-cap-3.8l.html

But that makes sense, high humidity and exercise makes you sweat profusely. Not going to class and sitting on your ass in an air conditioned room for hours a day

Fools think bringing a fat jug of water is obnoxious? How about an entire bowl of cereal? Yeah, it's not fucking annoying to hear your gross ass eat and slurp cereal during class, faggot.

hes mandrinkingwater! someone stop him before more PoCs get marginalized!

>white guy drinks water
SLAVERY 2.0

What if your immediate reaction wasn't to disagree but to see the other persons point of view... that'd be interesting....

I never thought about just bringing a gallon to classes, that's a good idea

Some goofy fucking kid actually came to the gym once with a full sized one of those. You know the kind that go ontop of water coolers at an office? Watching him try to take a sip was the most cringey and hilarious thing I've ever. Pic related, it was a 5 gallon one just like this.

imagine if you said i hate black people. stupid bitch probably preaches equality too

nofap is really getting to you huh m8

>not drinking out of a 40+ lb water jug
not gonna make it
youtube.com/watch?v=_XGd8w9RhUM

Only people that carry jugs around at my uni are frat boys.

>Be not white, sub-human
>See white guy with water jug
>"OH MY GOD I FEEL SO GODDAMN OPPRESSED. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE. KILL THEM ALL!!!!"

>still using supposedly "BPA free" plastic
>2017

Lmao this is extremely funny and mind-boggling to me.

When anyone, regardless of their skin color, would regard the black-on-black violence as an issue that should be fixed, every niglet and their mother gets defensive about it, or the vocal majority at least. Yet when anyone, regardless of their skin color, would regard whateverskincolor(exceptBlack)-on-whateverskincolor violence as an issue that has to be fixed black people start complaining no one cared when it was between black people. It's like a self-inflicted cut that you just open up every once in a while when you're not sure how to act, so you just play victim and tear it off again.

I sincerely hope an epidemic would strike every area with a concentration of black people and let the world move on from this primal shit.

the whore who posted that on twitter is white though

The mind is not white, so I dont care. Obv. she feels like a nigger inside

Just check her twitter, kek

twitter.com/scofieldsdelena

>I sincerely hope an epidemic would strike every area with a concentration of black people and let the world move on from this primal shit
>sickle cell anemia
>HIV
>most STDs

if (((doctors))) would just stop treating them thely'd die out.

>lightly amused by first half of commercial
>turns into a fucking sodastream commercial, which is literally manufactured in israel

lol

Niggers were the mistake

Seriously, that level of delusion. The crack epidemic in the 80s led to a massive expansion of the war on drugs, nationwide outcry and outreach. It was black leaders that pushed for higher sentences and mandatory minimums for drugs in order to get their streets clean (but now das rayciss whitey, keepin da black man down). Meanwhile millions of white American are addicted, had their lives ruined, or are dead as a result of the opiod epidemic and there is nothing. Not to mention meth, which is another drug that primarily affects whites, and that's arguably more dangerous and a public health hazard than crack. But in both cases most people either don't know or don't care "cause only rednecks do those drugs"

Ayy I got that same jacket from BCT. Never wear it though, especially not with a back pack like that LmAo FuKkn BoOt

We're gonna fucking put all the non-whites into camps soon.

#MAGA

Drinking so much water sounds like a pain in the ass

you'll feel bloated and you'll piss every hour

At least he has some patriotic sentiment. Can't be said for many people anymore.

And we think of it what we want

>taking Alex Jones memes seriously

Are those girls supposed to be black?

>he doesn't want to make water-lifting gains while sipping water between sets.

If he was actually in the military its a very common thing to do. I'd say 90% of people will buy a gallon of water and just carry it around with them all day because random exercise and strenuous work is a thing that can happen. If he wasn't then he's probably just copying people he saw.

Only white people drink water?

Hey we have transsexuals these days, why not trans-blacks?

>xenoestrogens aren't harmful
good goy

Tfw jug of water is right next to me

FUCKING WHITEY DRINKING WATER WHEN WILL THIS OPPRESSION END IT'S 2K17 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

imo people who bring up black on black crime often seem to miss the point in that

1. People generally only bring up black on black crime when people are talking about police brutality, as a way of moving the goalposts.

2. Black criminals who kill Black people(criminal or not) make a living out of breaking the law and causing harm to others. Police are there to stop these criminals and save lives. It's when police kill innocent people that people get the most outraged.

I want to hear what you guys have to say about these points.

Why should they? This country sucks. Full of the same two flavors of retard.

>Get to drink water in class
God damn I love being white

HYDRATE.

also fuck this nasty cunt.

shut up cunt

Got the same one buddeh

Creatine

Ye, I just ordered a half gallon water thing from myprotein that I plan to carry around classes this semester.

Don't try to argue with /pol/. They lack logic

>be this guy
>in college
>nigs and sheboons everywhere
>no more "whites only" drinking fountains
>bring enough water to stay hydrated throughout the day
>nigs and sheboons chimp out

I hate desegregation

I can tell you have a low IQ from reading your post, but here goes:

1. A fact doesn't become untrue just because it is brought up at a politically advantageous time. Blacks also only bring up how much they care about black people when the person has just been killed by a cop, never when they're killed by a black. How's that for goalpost movement?

2. Black people get outraged when police kill any black person, even convicted felons violently resisting arrest. They immediately start rioting before any investigation or trial, before knowing the facts or the law. The cop is the criminal because he killed a black, that was his crime.

>niggers
>innocent

really?

>A fact doesn't become untrue just because it is brought up at a politically advantageous time.
you're right, but my point is that this signals that people who bring up black on black crime don't actually care about it, they only care about deflecting attention from police brutality.

>Blacks also only bring up how much they care about black people when the person has just been killed by a cop, never when they're killed by a black. How's that for goalpost movement?
From my own experience, I can't say I believe this to be true. black on black crime is popular talking point for many popular and prominent black people who have large, largely black followings.

>Black people get outraged when police kill any black person, even convicted felons violently resisting arrest.
This is true, but I don't think outrage is the wrong reaction to violent loss of life, in any circumstance. Many convicted felons have the ability and willingness to reintegrate into law-abiding society. The loss of a human life is something to be lamented, no matter the circumstance.

>They immediately start rioting before any investigation or trial, before knowing the facts or the law.
Untrue. This isn't what happens. defendants of police brutality often unwittingly or willingly conflate loud protests with riots, but what you're saying happens simply does not happen.

>The cop is the criminal because he killed a black, that was his crime.
If anything, our justice system overwhelmingly rules in favour of police officers whenever they kill someone.

You're quite simply delusional. Whether or not white people care about black people has no bearing on the fact that blacks are their own worst enemy. Statistically, demonstrably, scientifically. Even if we dont care about them, your claim, they still kill each other more than we kill them.

Every following point you make just elaborates on your delusionality. I dont have time to walk you through it but I'll say this: if you're vegan get your B12 shot and start eating meat immediately.

Huh? I never said that wasn't the case. My original post, and the posts I was referring to in that post, are about the debate surrounding that fact.

EYO LEMME AKS U SUMMIN THO... WHY WHAITE PPL NEVER SEASON DEY CHICKEN THO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>you're right, but my point is that this signals that people who bring up black on black crime don't actually care about it, they only care about deflecting attention from police brutality.

Actually, it's largely in response to faulty police brutality talking points, i.e. dindu nuffin. Blacks will pretend every case of perceived police brutality was unjustified when A. It's usually the victim's fault for escalating and B. Even whites are victim to it in larger number (though, this is due to population differences). NOT that there aren't legitimate police brutality cases out there, just that they're not as common as blacks wish.

> black on black crime is popular talking point for many popular and prominent black people who have large, largely black followings.

Black on black crime doesn't even get brought up much from what I've seen; and when it does, it usually goes away with the next talking point by someone else bringing up... police brutality, or some other black/white issue.

>If anything, our justice system overwhelmingly rules in favour of police officers whenever they kill someone.

Is that a bias or does evidence bear out such rulings? I would probably lean the latter and the "bias" is inserted by political forces.

you fucking racist

What you're missing is that police brutality arguments are usually a proxy for racial issues. Leftists argue that blacks are specifically targeted by white police due to their race. The conflict here is not police vs. citizens, it's Whites vs. Blacks.

>Actually, it's largely in response to faulty police brutality talking points, i.e. dindu nuffin. Blacks will pretend every case of perceived police brutality was unjustified when A. It's usually the victim's fault for escalating and B. Even whites are victim to it in larger number (though, this is due to population differences). NOT that there aren't legitimate police brutality cases out there, just that they're not as common as blacks wish.
I'm not sure what to say to this because my personal experience tells me this isn't true. The people I see protest police brutality don't just blindly take the side of the alleged victim. Also, even when/if what you're saying is true, bringing up black on black crime still isn't a good response. If someone's argument doesn't make sense, you should break down its weaknesses, not counter with an unrelated point. Black on black crime is a violent crime issue. police brutality is a inadequate police force issue. What I'm saying in the bit you greentexted is that these are separate issues that need to be addressed separately in separate discussions. Bringing up one while discussing the other only serves to muddy the water.

>Is that a bias or does evidence bear out such rulings? I would probably lean the latter and the "bias" is inserted by political forces.
Police officers often dodge indictment in police brutality & policce killing cases. There isn't a chance for the evidence to bear out any ruling.

>Leftists argue that blacks are specifically targeted by white police due to their race
This is a misleading oversimplification imo. Leftists argue that American culture has created and continues to create an image of black people that makes police officers (regardless of their race) a deadly combination of a. more fearful for their own lives than need be and b. less mindful of black lives.

>The conflict here is not police vs. citizens
yes, it is. I don't know what conflict you're seeing, but the conflict I'm seeing is exactly that.

>it's Whites vs. Blacks.
imo this seems to be more the stance (conscious or not) of those who defend police brutality than those who protest it.

>Drunk Baby Porsche

She would GO MAD

I'd smack this non-white cunt.

We did care. We actually declared a "war" on it to try to stop it.

He was a true 5%er, whatever it takes right babe?

I'm a fat fuck and doing compound movements makes me drink like there's no tomorrow. Can rip through half a gallon jug (like pictured) in bout 2 hrs.

Here's the question: how autistic will I look when lugging it around in uni lectures? I'm already known as "the muscled guy" around the place.