One shot at life

>one shot at life
>store fat in my ass/thighs

Post pic for proof.

Seize the opportunity and become a trap

>one shot at life
>regularly eas fast food filled with estrogenic soybean oil and blames it on genetics

For context, I've only been lifting for a month and can only squat 100lbs.

Should I just cut squats?

Haven't eaten at mcdonalds in 6 years.

Research on xenoestrogens, there are probably forms of it you take in. Plastic bottles, perfumes, soap, food you buy, sodas and corn, cooking with plastic stuff etc.

Hello Alex jones

>can only squat 100 lbs
>after a month
Lmao

I couldn't even squat the bar when I started fammy.

I have the same "problem" as you op, it's only a problem if you're retarded about it, focus a lot more on upper body than lower, incline bench, db flat bench, flies, ohp, rows, pull/chin-ups, etc. Once your upper body is AT LEAST about the same size as your legs, then you keep going on with squats and diddly, dont stop doing them, just dont go ham on them yet.

That's not that ridiculous actually. Doing SL 5x5 for a month starting bar comes out to about 100 lbs, depending on when you started and if you had any interruptions. I'm at 120 and that's only because I decided lifting so light was stupid and I'd add 25 lbs to the weight.

That said, if he means he's failing reps at 100 after lifting for a month, that's fucking sad.

Any examples on how you change your routine? I'm doing SL5x5 and was doing squats everyday.

That's not just some Alex Jones thing, my dude. Seriously, use glass when possible.

are you floating bruh

I personally switched to Phrak's Greyskull routine because i was tired of squating everyday and added a couple accesories, you can still so SL, i recommend to add incline bench and dumbell exercises for chest and shoulders

Is that supposed to be bad? Mine stores in my gut and tits, wanna trade?

>tfw have both

kms

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>one shot at life
>manlet, fat, slight balding

I should just kill myself

Dunno all my dates said they liked my ass

>one shot at life
>find out about Veeky Forums at the age of 13

It was inevitable that all us spergs and weirdos would go down that path at some point, user.

nice thights and butt is nothing to be ashamed about user, the girls and guys love it. THICC is so hot right now!

Or maybe you're just fat. At some point you end up fat everywhere, you FAT FUCK.

>don't be fat

>one shot at life
>28 and done fuck all

>one shot at life
>Life's not over, don't give up
Cut motherfucker, you'll get there.

>one shot at life
>store fat in my tits

I'd much rather have a big fat ass